RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who looks better...

Who looks better?

• Total voters

Kenko

Page
Yeah. Sure.

Go Ahead then.

Joeku : *mmmmmmmmmuackkkk*

¬¬.

Joeku

Lord
Kenko, I didn't say I want to kiss a bulldog - I'm not one of those bestiality-loving <insert insulting comment> Argentinians...

And I wasn't actually being serious. More like, her face is ugly.

Trust me, I'm more of a face guy than a boobs guy, and Angie has a great face. I especially want tosuck on here ears for ever and ever.

Malaperth

Wanderer
I know I'm senile, but I thought the only post I made was about me not caring since I couldn't ever touch either of them.

Kenko

Page
Joeku said:
Kenko, I didn't say I want to kiss a bulldog - I'm not one of those bestiality-loving <insert insulting comment> Argentinians...

And I wasn't actually being serious. More like, her face is ugly.
You say Angelina is ugly, you deserve to kiss a bulldog, you *censored* american.

Malaperth said:
You confused me with Slayer??? I'm not sure which one of us should be more insulted...

Probably him. You're old and cranky, but he's blind. It could go either way.

Anyways, I know due to cultural changes, people are coming out of the closet more and more, but I didn't expect that this forum had more than 30 gay people. Seven and Kiwi has more choices now.