RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who looks better...

Who looks better?

• Total voters

Bleach

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
The following votes I can Prove Are Invalid:

TMS: Voted kate after saying:

and

Just to spite me. Meaning he doesn't find either of the women shown attractive, and probably doesn't even like women at all.

Bleach: Clicked wrong button:
I'd is a contraction for I would, Not I did, clearly he intended to vote for Angie and clicked wrong button b/c under normal circumstances she would have had the longest bar. Accidental oversight.

Kiwi: On the grounds that he is a homosexual male. (homosexual female votes, and bisexual votes of both genders count tho)

Seven: Ditto. Sorry, but I have to be fair.

Viago: On the grounds that he is insane.

TheOutKastDev: On the grounds that he is a panda. (Seriously, thats like Reverse Bestiality, should go see somone about that, man)

I didn't click the wrong button, you stupid noob. that "n" is part of white text. Look at it again, you fricken dip-wad.

Kiwi

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
Kiwi: On the grounds that he is a homosexual male. (homosexual female votes, and bisexual votes of both genders count tho)

Maybe I base my vote on more than raw sex appeal. I don't want to have sex with video games but I can still tell you WoW is the ugliest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Kenko

Page
Kiwi said:
Maybe I base my vote on more than raw sex appeal. I don't want to have sex with video games but I can still tell you WoW is the ugliest fucking thing I've ever seen.
Are you sure you don't want to?

Shadow1980

Wanderer
Joeku said:
Okay Anti-Basic refuses to see the truth of my factual opinion so I'm going to do this for no reason.

Kate Beckinsale (Underworld) or Angelina Jolie (Tomb Raider)?

Vote.

That was easy. Never heard of the first one but I don't think Jolie is particularly nice looking and one quick load of Kate showed she is pretty nice looking.
[tactical language due to girlfriend frequently reading forums.]

Manu

Knight
Shadow1980 said:
That was easy. Never heard of the first one but I don't think I wouldnt fuck Jolies brains out and one quick load of Kate showed she is pretty much the same caliber.

You dont say...

Joeku

Lord
AIM said:
[05:11 PM] Joeku: Kate > Angelina, any day of the week
[05:11 PM] Anti-Basic: yeah ok
HE ADMITTED IT!

Finally, I can rest peacefully...

@Manu: You can't eat my eyesockets... they're attached to my skull.