RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who looks better...

Who looks better?

• Total voters
Because out of character they're just pretty girls with boobs. In character, they're shooting shit and w/e the selene character does. And thats like 10 times hotter.

Slayer706

Sorceror
I figured AB would like a vampire character more than a mercenary anyway. Aren't you always going on and on about succubi and vampires?

Any sort of violence in a woman makes me horny, tbh. And I never saw any shows/movies witrh whatever Kat whatshername was in, so I didn't know, but still Angie is teh <3.

Radwen

Wanderer
On those pictures obviously kate wins .. but if we compare :
and

Jolie pwns. Kate is like 90% make up.

Those who say Kate wins just don't know enough about Angelina. Google her pics for the fun of it. Watch 5-6 pages and you'll change your mind. Kate has a nice face. Thats all. Angelina has all.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Angelina looks sorta like she's waiting for you to not be watching, and then she'll slit your throat or something...

TMSTKSBK said:
Angelina looks sorta like she's waiting for you to not be watching, and then she'll slit your throat or something...

How is that a bad thing?

And this:

ios quite possible the ugliest actress I have ever seen, even worse than Rosie O Donnel.

The following votes I can Prove Are Invalid:

TMS: Voted kate after saying:
TMSTKSBK said:
None of the above.
and
TMSTKSBK said:
I think neither of them are particularly attractive...
Just to spite me. Meaning he doesn't find either of the women shown attractive, and probably doesn't even like women at all.

Bleach: Clicked wrong button:
Bleach said:
I'd pick Kate, just to piss off AB.

But she has no ass ... and is kinda too thin ...

Bah, Angie gets it. ... n
I'd is a contraction for I would, Not I did, clearly he intended to vote for Angie and clicked wrong button b/c under normal circumstances she would have had the longest bar. Accidental oversight.

Kiwi: On the grounds that he is a homosexual male. (homosexual female votes, and bisexual votes of both genders count tho)

Seven: Ditto. Sorry, but I have to be fair.

Viago: On the grounds that he is insane.

TheOutKastDev: On the grounds that he is a panda. (Seriously, thats like Reverse Bestiality, should go see somone about that, man)

Kenko

Page
Radwen said:
On those pictures obviously kate wins .. but if we compare :

Jolie pwns. Kate is like 90% make up.

Those who say Kate wins just don't know enough about Angelina. Google her pics for the fun of it. Watch 5-6 pages and you'll change your mind. Kate has a nice face. Thats all. Angelina has all.
OFMG *droolsssssssssssssssss*