RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants Beta 37?

zebany

Wanderer
I'm checking the site 84352425 times a day because of this thread. Ryan, why are u doing this to us :?:

:twisted:

PerfectWing

Wanderer
Perhaps to keep all "When is beta 37 coming out" and beggings for Beta 37 confined to one place. Trying to think like an admin here.

cashpath

Sorceror
Yes, Trap all the monkeys in one spot by putting peanuts in a coconut. Or somthing to that affect.

P.S. You Sure that anime kat isn't throwing a temper tantrum to get what it wants (which is obiously B37)?

Beta 37 hmmmmm. I suppose it would be interesting to see what near 3 months has produced.

Interesting hell, I am quite certain it will be unbelievable.

Ravenal

Knight
I am in no hurry, i just want the dervs to feel when the beta ready hehe... I want to make sure it is well worth upgrading> Which i know it is :p

Lets go Beta 37... *Orginzing all his 300 scripts for the beta*

Styla

Wanderer
I would also like to see a new release.

I jusat have one request: please release a zip with ONLY the changed files. I know there is a change log that lists the new ones, but a short zip (in addition to the full one) will help some of us update our shards.

Thanks for the good work.

Quantos

Lord
Styla said:
I would also like to see a new release.

I jusat have one request: please release a zip with ONLY the changed files. I know there is a change log that lists the new ones, but a short zip (in addition to the full one) will help some of us update our shards.

Thanks for the good work.

That would be pretty pointless. Then anybody wanting a fresh world (ie. new user) would have to download beta 36 plus the updated beta 37. That sounds kind of like something Microsoft would do. They will release the full beta 37 and leave it up to us to make the migration, the way it should be.

pigdog

Wanderer

强贴留å ( cool post~~~ sign in~~~)