RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants Beta 37?

FLuXx()

Sorceror
I'm not sure how I feel about ruo37...When it comes it comes. There is only about, just means I have to reorganize my 1,019 scripts and some of them rewrite.

Ravenal

Knight
FLuXx() said:
I'm not sure how I feel about ruo37...When it comes it comes. There is only about, just means I have to reorganize my 1,019 scripts and some of them rewrite.

hehe thats why i was prepared, i have umm lets see... gosh lost count, over 1200 scripts edited and added... added to mention over 500+

PerfectWing

Wanderer
/agree.

I just want the changelog. A dynamically updated changelog, that is updated nightly for our discussion and viewing pleasure would kick so much ass. Yet, at the same time, I can fully understand and see why it will never come to be. Maybe to a core group of users, but then you have leaks. Speaking of leaks: :'(

eternaltwok3

Wanderer
Beta 37

I would like to see a beta 37 release but I would also like to see a server resync similar to what sphere has so i dont have to restart for new scripts and also a new host accesslevel for people like me who like to let other people host the server but dont want them to have full admin control of it.

The first will never happen because RunUO doesn't just use "scripts", the code actually integrates with the core. The second hasn't happened simply because the core devs (well, one of them) said no.

Phantom

Knight
eternaltwok3 said:
I would like to see a beta 37 release but I would also like to see a server resync similar to what sphere has so i dont have to restart for new scripts and also a new host accesslevel for people like me who like to let other people host the server but dont want them to have full admin control of it.

You will never be able to "resync" your shard. We have tried this and it didn't work well.

If other people host your server, they can edit your accounts.xml by hand. So you can add all the Accesslevels you want and it won't make any difference.

Custom AccessLevels, there is no use for them.

S

shadeuo

Fluke said:
For about 2 weeks I refresh your site every 20 minutes, hoping to see the link to the B37 . . . . .
:)
yea I did the same for beta 36 thats why I didnt start with following the 37 post, the 36 one went on for like a month lol

jrellio

Wanderer
Well As they say do as the masses....
I would like B37 but it's up to the dev team so I ask the runuo gods to hear my prayers.

Please DEV GODS Give us b37 I promes To Not Ask For B38 untill another message like this comes alog PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Or as a spoiled girl from willy woka once said i want it now

C

chrisjones

That Be Great

Plz Would Love To See Beta 37....
And great Job On The Boards Guys and Gals... :) :) :)

Ravenclaw

Wanderer
woot Beta 37 would be great or even better 1.0 either way runuo is still the greatest emulater out there keep up the great work