RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wincrafting v1.0.0

ssalter

Account Terminated
No credit given to where you found all the varieties of grapes, wines and so on? The Sylvan Dreams shard? Even the various grape colors are the same for the different varieties which is more than coincidence....and the Pirate Roberts reserve... heh.

Vhaerun

Sorceror
Uhm. Varieties of grapes and wine? The ones included are real types of wines and grapes grown by wineries around the world.

dracana

Sorceror
ssalter said:
No credit given to where you found all the varieties of grapes, wines and so on? The Sylvan Dreams shard? Even the various grape colors are the same for the different varieties which is more than coincidence....and the Pirate Roberts reserve... heh.
Yeah, no credit given there, since I have never logged into that shard :p

Most of the red wine grapes are the default item colors for grapes in UO. The white and darker reds I chose myself based by selecting hues that I thought looked good and there aren't many to choose from in that color area that look good. If we compared actual hue numbers, they are probably different, but close.

As for the varieties, I chose actual wine/grape varieties that are most popular and I like. I left smaller varieties and ones I don't personally care for out. Hehe

Sorry for the coincidence, but it is truly a concidence

ssalter

Account Terminated
no big deal, all the scripts, graphics and so on are public domain now at www.sylvandreams.com anyway. Anyone can download and revise at will. I definitely like the additions. Your winecrafting is much more complete in ways.