RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wincrafting v1.0.0

valknaar

Sorceror
Greetings. I just downloaded and installed your Winecrafting Scripts. The only wine I am able to make is Cheap table wine. And the only type of wine i can make is Cabernet Sauvignon, no matter which type of Grapes I used. I checked in the props of the winekeg and it does not even show the crafters name. i even raised a players skill way up and still only makes cheap table wine. I made no modifications to the winecrafting scripts. any clues what i might need to change?

alambik

Sorceror
Hehe, that's really funny advanced script! Congratulations! :)

Another idea:
An empty vat addon, that becomes full after having added enouth grappes for, let's say 1 barrel of grappe juice.
When some player walk inside the full vat, he press the grappes with its feet (frozen for 10 seconds) then the vat become empty and the barrel is filled.

( gosh, did you know its still existing some parts of France they make wine like this ? Well, for fun of course ;-) )

Dax_Kesia

Sorceror
This is Kesia. Lost my darn password, couldn't figure out the email addy I used, so just made a new account *shrugs*, just wanted to say that I am happy you were able to take my brewing to a new level! and I downloaded it and plan on giving it a try!

:)

Kesia

dracana

Sorceror
Dax_Kesia said:
This is Kesia. Lost my darn password, couldn't figure out the email addy I used, so just made a new account *shrugs*, just wanted to say that I am happy you were able to take my brewing to a new level! and I downloaded it and plan on giving it a try!

:)

Kesia

Hope you enjoy it! Thanks in turn for you original brewing scripts. I have them both on my shard. As you can imagine, nobody fights or crafts, they just get drunk all day! lol :)

emeraldleg34

Wanderer
One minor bug

This doesn't effect how the system works or anything. And I'm sorry if someone already said this, But I just saw it myself and thought I would tell you. When a player without high enough skill chooses to use a high skill level of grapes to craft wine, it says 'You cannot work this strange and unusual metal'. Maybe change that to something like 'You lack the skill to make such a high quality wine' or something. System looks awesome btw.

dracana

Sorceror
emeraldleg34 said:
This doesn't effect how the system works or anything. And I'm sorry if someone already said this, But I just saw it myself and thought I would tell you. When a player without high enough skill chooses to use a high skill level of grapes to craft wine, it says 'You cannot work this strange and unusual metal'. Maybe change that to something like 'You lack the skill to make such a high quality wine' or something. System looks awesome btw.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention... Here is an update to defWinecrafting.cs to fix this issue...

The zip on the first thread has been updated as well.

Attachments

• DefWinecrafting.cs
    4.5 KB · Views: 14

Manu

Knight
I stumbled across a slight problem... not sure if I should call it a bug... if there is a placed wineyard addon with vines on it the player is able to simply remove the addon and build inbetween the vines/lockdown stuff/etc.

Any ideas how to prevent this?

D-Eagle

Wanderer
When i make my own vineyar with the deed, why i cant place wine "trees" there?
It just tells me it is invalid location.

dracana

Sorceror
D-Eagle said:
When i make my own vineyar with the deed, why i cant place wine "trees" there?
It just tells me it is invalid location.

Where are you placing the vinyard addon? It has to be in a house to be able to place vines on it. If you want to place it outside and place vines on it, i recommend that you place the vinyard addon, then use something like Alabamiks Addon2Static to convert the addon to statics. Then you can place grapevines on those. If this is not the case and you are trying this in a house, please provide me with the exact message you are getting.

Spearthrower

Wanderer
Hi, this looks great but I am running into these errors in the VinyardGroundAddon.cs..... any ideas?

Maybe conflicting with something else?

Cheers
Spear

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Systems\Harvest\Winecrafting\Addons\VinyardGroundAddon
.cs: CS0101: (line 101, column 14) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains
 a definition for 'GroundPosition'
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Systems\Harvest\Winecrafting\Addons\VinyardGroundAddon
.cs: CS0101: (line 195, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains
 a definition for 'GroundItemPart'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Vhaerun

Sorceror
The Winecrafting script is conflicting with another script you've installed. In another thread (for the 2.0 version), it was suggested it was a carpet system, I believe?

The suggestion I gave before was to go through the Winecrafting system and change every instance of "GroundPosition" and "GroundItemPart" to something like "WineGroundPosition" and "WineGroundItemPart". But you have to do it for each script in the Winecrafting scripts you uploaded.

Spearthrower

Wanderer
Grand :)

I actually found that file, realised it was conflicting, found the thread, carried out the changes converting it all to "carpetgroundposition"etc, checking it to see that it worked then coming back here to apologise.... and then seeing that you had given me the answer too Vhaerun!! :D Thanks ;)

dracana

Sorceror
Updated version to fix conflicts

UPDATE June 25, 2006
FIXED: VinyardGroundAddon.cs- Replace item names GroundItemPart and GroundPosition due to conflicts with Variable Carpet Addon custom script.

Please redownload and install updated rar file in initial thread