RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wincrafting v1.0.0

dracana

Sorceror
masternightmage said:
Sure thing man lol i havent edited anything by the way and the keg i am using is striaght from the vendor winecrafter! try and get all the stuff from the vendor only includeing the 50 grapes the first grapes in list!

trust me man i just want to see this fully working correct I already added to my shard and all the players love it! i am also making a addon for players and adding to your vendor it is a wine rack and a keg holder!! i hope i can get it right!

Is there a animation in uo for the kegs to be turned on there side so i can store them right on the rack? I am pretty sure thee isnt but i thought i would ask!

I hear ya and sorry it isnt working for you :confused: For some reason I just can't reproduce. I bought everything off winecrafter npc and it worked like it should?? I tried it making normal, exceptional, with label tool, without.

Let me look at the WineKeg script to see if I am missing anything in naming. Can you do one more thing and zip up the entire winecraft directory and post it for me to compare. Just wondering if something didnt update correctly in new version I posted.

On the other note, those addons sound very cool. Can't wait to see them. I am pretty sure there is not an image or animation for a keg on it's side. I checked InsideUO and didn't see anything.

be glad to post what i have here also i just notced that with the label making tool i cant use it on the kegs cause of them being lesser cure potions i assume!

umm i think you are right and it didnt update right let me post what i have!

also i am almost done the addons and when they are finished i would love it if you add them to the zip at top of thread! ( make it part of your script )
I dont even need the credit! if you like i will add it to your winecrafter vendor for a nice price or you can do it later just give the word!

Attachments

• Winecrafting_1.0.1.rar
    23.2 KB · Views: 10
Guess i got finished the racks befor your next post so I will show you screenshots of them with kegs and bottles on them! and also i will post them at the bottom of this post!! Add to your zip if you wish to!

These took me 10 mins each to make so they are not the best.:(

This is the keg storage!! Not bad but could use work!

This is the bottlerack!! Kinda hard to see bottles on bottom and middle self but it does work and yes it could use more work!

I havnt added to your vendor yet but if you diside to do so make sure you add the deed and make it a high price!:D

And here are both files!!

Attachments

• kegstorageAddon.cs
    5.4 KB · Views: 21
  • bottlerackAddon.cs
    2.9 KB · Views: 19

dracana

Sorceror
masternightmage said:
Guess i got finished the racks befor your next post so I will show you screenshots of them with kegs and bottles on them! and also i will post them at the bottom of this post!! Add to your zip if you wish to!

These took me 10 mins each to make so they are not the best.:(

This is the keg storage!! Not bad but could use work!

This is the bottlerack!! Kinda hard to see bottles on bottom and middle self but it does work and yes it could use more work!

I havnt added to your vendor yet but if you diside to do so make sure you add the deed and make it a high price!:D

And here are both files!!

Cool, they look great... well at least with what you have to work with ;) Would be cool if we could show kegs and bottles on their side to be more realistic, but this will work.

I am finishing up testing on my next release, which will allow players to add vines to their houses themselves. I will add these to the vendor and into the package when I release it (Wed or Thurs I would say). If you want to modify the addons any before then, feel free to repost. I will add your latest versions.

Thanks!

dracana

Sorceror
New version 1.0.2 released (including player placeable vines!!)

Version 1.0.2 released!

NEW: Added two new tools to give players the ability to place grapevines in their houses. The first is the Grapevine placement tool. This tool will open the same gump that admins use, except when used by players it will validate that they are placing/moving/deleting vines in their own house and only on dirt/ground tiles. The second tool is a Vinyard ground addon. This is only needed by players that don't have custom housing. It is an addon that will add dirt tiles into their house.
NEW: Added two new addons that were created by masternightmage. These are the Keg Storage Rack and Bottle Rack.
UPDATED: AddGrapevineGump to work for players using the grapevine placement tool. It will use the new script VinePlacement.cs for the rules of where players can place vines. There are certain aspects that you can change to suit your shard. These are...

AllowPlayerYards - (default = false) - Option if your shard allows players to build outside their house foundation. Currently set to allow players to place within 5 tiles of house
AllowAllHouseTiles - (default = false) - Option to allow players to place on all house tiles or only on dirt or vinyard ground addon.
AllowAllYardTiles - (default = false) - Option to work when AllowPlayerYards is true. To allow players to place on any type of tile or only on ground and dirt tiles.
m_VinePrice - (default = 250) - the price that each vine will cost the player and the price they will be refunded when they destroy vines.
UPDATED: Winecrafter NPC to sell the grapevine placement tool and the vinyard ground addon deed. I did not add the Keg Storage or Bottle Rack addons. I will leave that up to you to decide if you want them on the vendor or on an addon stone/token stone, etc.
FIXED: The OnSingleClick event in WineKeg.cs to show the wine variety and crafter details correctly.

Thanks to A-LI-N for the Yard and Garden system, which I based alot of my player placeable vinyards off of!

Please download the new rar from the original post and replace your older version.

I dont know if it is just me or what but if you have 1 full keg in your backpack and you craft another full keg the secound one does not go to pack or fall on floor it deletes itself! and if i did something wrong please let me know! I only tsted it once and it could be ust me!

dracana

Sorceror
masternightmage said:
I dont know if it is just me or what but if you have 1 full keg in your backpack and you craft another full keg the secound one does not go to pack or fall on floor it deletes itself! and if i did something wrong please let me know! I only tsted it once and it could be ust me!

I know I crafted some before with a previously crafted keg in pack, but I have not tried in last few days. I will test tonight, in case something I changed is messing this up. I will let you know what i find.

Just wondering, what is your weight at before you attempt to craft the second keg?

alambik

Sorceror
wow! really great! Congratulations :)

Bonus question: Does a normal quality wine can become very good quality, then become very bad with the years ? :)

dracana

Sorceror
alambik said:
wow! really great! Congratulations :)

Bonus question: Does a normal quality wine can become very good quality, then become very bad with the years ? :)

I like your thinking :) That is not there now, but I could add a date check and once over certain timespans, the wine gets better and then even further down it gets worse!

I have two more changes to add in (adding a date to wine and the requirement to check the wine keg daily during fermentation). I can tie this in with the adding of date.

Thanks!

orpheus

Sorceror
another thing that could go well with what alambik said. the wine could go bad during fermentation. so maybe once a day you could sample the wine using a tool (I forget what they call it...) maybe use taste identification. just an idea.

dracana

Sorceror
X-SirSly-X said:
when i go to craft a keg, the keg come out empty, am i doing something wrong?

Must be! Just kidding. :)

Actually, haven't had that happen, but may be a bug... can you post a screenshot of the kegs properties (first page of props)? Also, do you have an Pre-AOS or AOS(or later) shard?

dracana

Sorceror
orpheus said:
another thing that could go well with what alambik said. the wine could go bad during fermentation. so maybe once a day you could sample the wine using a tool (I forget what they call it...) maybe use taste identification. just an idea.

Yes, I agree.

I am working on a non-winecrafting script now, but my next goal is to require testing of the wine during fermentation. Thanks for the ideas & feedback!

btw, I think the tool you are thinking of is a hydrometer. :)

LordDark462

Wanderer
Great job. Worked right out of the box. i would give you reputiationbut it desided to be broke.

just a few sugestions.

Adding a book to let players know what to do kind of like an npc book.

2nd adding a decoration script so that you could automadicly add vinyards around britania that way we wouldn't have to go and spawn them our selfs. i don't beleave it oculd be that hard to do datt99 has done it for 2 scripts i'm sure he would be glad to help.

other then that great job.

dracana

Sorceror
Shadow-Sigma said:
*claps* :)

It's good to see my vines put to such good use. Great job!

Cool, I appreciate that feedback, as if it weren't for your vines, I never would have had the idea to start this! thx.

LordDark462 said:
Great job. Worked right out of the box. i would give you reputiationbut it desided to be broke.

just a few sugestions.

Adding a book to let players know what to do kind of like an npc book.

2nd adding a decoration script so that you could automadicly add vinyards around britania that way we wouldn't have to go and spawn them our selfs. i don't beleave it oculd be that hard to do datt99 has done it for 2 scripts i'm sure he would be glad to help.

other then that great job.

Those are both great ideas. The book will be easy, I will write that up for the next release. I am sure I have seen some decoration generators around as well. I will check this out and see what I can come up with.

Thanks again for the feedback and ideas!