RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women......the 300 sided rubix cube

Viago

Knight
Women......the 300 sided rubix cube

Is it just me or are they really inept? when it comes to men.....

....they love the men that treat them wrong.......
...........complain to the man that will treat them right that they cant find mr right......
...Love an ex that just wants to use them as a fall back........tell you to your face that they still love their ex...but their over that person...but still can tell that they arnt...lol

find a girl that likes you...but shes too young.....find a girl thats perfect....but shes fucking crazy........

find a girl thats hot....but shes just out for your money.....

.....and thats just getting them interested or getting to know them deal.........let alone living/pleasing them.

have i mentioned the compleat psychopaths......oie.......you dont know till you know..you know?

im just posting to see if anyone else can relate to this.........lol........

sigh......stupid *****es

Tru

Knight
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....oh wait you were serious.
All women huh? I think its more likely your inept and just blaming all the women.

Couple of your points were valid but theres really only one other option (than women).....nuff said! ;)

siran

Sorceror
Viago, my friend....

Should a 48 yr old curmudgeon disabuse a young 23 yr old of his remaining (if any) illusions?

You are catching a glimmer of the sad truth that we old-timers know all too well.

Women.....can't live with 'em.....can't shoot 'em.

*sigh*

The only truth I can offer is they are generally as bewildered about us as we are about them.

...........complain to the man that will treat them right that they cant find mr right......
More truth to that than even you realize.

Greystar

Wanderer
I'm getting divorced at the moment, because of a bad decision. An old friend has come back into my life that I knew before I was married. Moved back to Illinois from Colorado. She said she moved back for 2 reasons, one was cause she got into the LPN program here and the other was for me. So not all women are like that, but it seems like most of them are.

Courageous

Wanderer
Here's the deal.

We acquire perceptions of the opposite sex through the lens of our having romantic relations with them. You don't have remantic relations with men, to color your perceptions about them, so your perception of women is biased through a one-way lens.

C//

Courageous said:
Here's the deal.

We acquire perceptions of the opposite sex through the lens of our having romantic relations with them. You don't have remantic relations with men, to color your perceptions about them, so your perception of women is biased through a one-way lens.

C//

True... but very... very homosexuality supportive.

-Storm

Courageous said:
Here's the deal.

C//
Not for Seven

Viago

Knight
Well from my friends that have moved out of Maine they tell me the women are much nicer and better then in maine. And my friends that have moved her from like Boston ect ect. Say that women here are verry shallow.

A friend of mine when he was living in maine, bairly got a girl cause the way he dressed and shit. i meen was like relaxed (band shirts, jeens, sport pullovers ect) and when he moved to AZ he got married, and has 3 kids....

im starting to think that i should move to.

lol and no its not me. I have dated quite a few Crazies.

like for instance my fiance a diabetic who (lord i tried to get her to) would not check her self. and not eat when it was time (diabetics need to or they go 'nuts') so, i tried. i trained my self when we slept together to wake up when she shook. so after her not eatting when it was time, and it is now like 4am i made her something........lil down the road She DKA'ed (Diabetic Kesso Acidosis or how ever you spell it) and she had to go to hospital. this time was worse then befor. so i stayed at the hospital and shit. slept on the tiny windowsil bed......few months down the road, she leaves me for a karni saying i didnt love her enugh......not to mention she would cut her self (in which i got her to stop...for a while)....did i mention Anerexia?

i dont really have a problium gtting girls. just theones i get are weird...lol eather thier tryng to hold onto a past memorie.....use you....to eather get back at somone or for somethign you have......to under aged (no i never crosses that line)

is it wrong when my life gets a lil hectic and i dont call a girl in three days due to it and ses got some new guy cuse she thinks i dont want her anymore..........................................

The Real Birds and Bees

Viago said:
Is it just me or are they really inept? when it comes to men.....

...Love an ex that just wants to use them as a fall back........tell you to your face that they still love their ex...but their over that person...but still can tell that they arnt...lol

find a girl that likes you...but shes too young.....find a girl thats perfect....but shes fucking crazy........

find a girl thats hot....but shes just out for your money.....

.....and thats just getting them interested or getting to know them deal.........let alone living/pleasing them.

have i mentioned the compleat psychopaths......oie.......you dont know till you know..you know?

im just posting to see if anyone else can relate to this.........lol........

sigh......stupid *****es
There is way too much truth to that. I am 34 years old and have dated countless women and have came to this conclusion. Oh and BTW I don't want to hear this "Not all women are" BS. We obviously can't say ALL WOMEN are but I do feel that most are. It works like this:

A boy is born and his mother loves him beyond words. She raises him and showers him with love because that is what women does. They pour unconditional love into their KIDS. They were taught that by their mother.

A girl is born and her mother feels the same for her and raises her the same way.

While this happens [in most cases.....for those that are waiting to tell me how not all households opperate the same way lol], the man works and provides for his family. He loves them the same way but isn't ALWAYS cattering to their needs on a constant basis. And because of his busy lifestyle he cannot out do the mother with his expressions of love for his kids.

The boys grow up and look for a woman that can give him deep love and support [just like the woman that they know best, mom].

The girls grow up and look for a man [kinda like great ol dad]. But dad was a male and didn't have the endless time and hadn't given his kids round the clock attention like the mother gave. Not that he didn't want to but because he couldn't. The woman looks up to her mother in a different way. The woman then wants a man to have kids with, so that she can give her kids what mom gave her. But you see......she doesn't relate to her man in the same kind of way that the man did with his mother. She instead looks at having kids and pouring that love into them, and in most cases...sidelines her man.

So the unforunate thing is guys are always looking for something that women can't give. They look for women that can give them constant deep unconditional love. A woman wants love from the man but only relates that kind of love with having kids. So in other words we are screwed. We have to understand how this process works and learn to live with our fate.

Bang'em while you can. :D

Lucid Nagual said:
There is way too much truth to that. I am 34 years old and have dated countless women and have came to this conclusion. Oh and BTW I don't want to hear this "Not all women are" BS. We obviously can't say ALL WOMEN are but I do feel that most are. It works like this:

A boy is born and his mother loves him beyond words. She raises him and showers him with love because that is what women does. They pour unconditional love into their KIDS. They were taught that by their mother.

A girl is born and her mother feels the same for her and raises her the same way.

While this happens [in most cases.....for those that are waiting to tell me how not all households opperate the same way lol], the man works and provides for his family. He loves them the same way but isn't ALWAYS cattering to their needs on a constant basis. And because of his busy lifestyle he cannot out do the mother with his expressions of love for his kids.

The boys grow up and look for a woman that can give him deep love and support [just like the woman that they know best, mom].

The girls grow up and look for a man [kinda like great ol dad]. But dad was a male and didn't have the endless time and hadn't given his kids round the clock attention like the mother gave. Not that he didn't want to but because he couldn't. The woman looks up to her mother in a different way. The woman then wants a man to have kids with, so that she can give her kids what mom gave her. But you see......she doesn't relate to her man in the same kind of way that the man did with his mother. She instead looks at having kids and pouring that love into them, and in most cases...sidelines her man.

So the unforunate thing is guys are always looking for something that women can't give. They look for women that can give them constant deep unconditional love. A woman wants love from the man but only relates that kind of love with having kids. So in other words we are screwed. We have to understand how this process works and learn to live with our fate.

Bang'em while you can. :D
A truly insightful post Lucid. Explains alot.

Viago

Knight
Courageous said:
That is repulsive.

This does, of course, lead one to wonder why you thought it up, now doesn't it?

*arches eybrows*

C//

what is repulsive, that i actually care for women?

@Lucid Nagual long time no see.

blah ima rant somemore, but not on the forums lol

Ilutzio

Sorceror
@ Viagos last post: Corageous always quote people with the quote in italic. He diden't respond to your post with "That is repulsive." in italic, he quoted Storm's post and responded to that. :p

@ corageous: Why can't you use the Quote function like everyone else? ;)

Courageous

Wanderer
what is repulsive, that i actually care for women?

No, what is repulsive to him, is his own references to homosexuality. I.e., it appears he has some sort of bizarre desire to gross himelf out.

LOL

C//