RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women......the 300 sided rubix cube

Mortis

Knight
All I have to say to all this is.

My wife does something.

Me I am trying to fugure out WTH and WTF.

So, I think to myself. If I was an idiot where whould I put this or what would I have done.

Then I find the answer. Useally.

Not saying all woman are dumb. Maybe just my wife who claims allways to be super smart and that realy pisses me off as living with her I do not see it.

Viago

Knight
Mortis said:
All I have to say to all this is.

My wife does something.

Me I am trying to fugure out WTH and WTF.

So, I think to myself. If I was an idiot where whould I put this or what would I have done.

Then I find the answer. Useally.

Not saying all woman are dumb. Maybe just my wife who claims allways to be super smart and that realy pisses me off as living with her I do not see it.

lol my mom told me to "grab the ting by the ting by the ting" so my friend and i pick up to kichen table.

lol sorry Courageous. was like wth ???? lol

the whiney chicks make you want to stab your ear drums till they are no more
the dumb ones you want to smack with a book.
the crazy ones you want to lock away
the nymphos you cant get enugh of
living with any of these will make you go mad........
finding the diamond in thr rough (impossible) but still priceless.

Seven

Sorceror
this is why I don't date the opposite sex.
//edit
men are just so much more easier to understand =P

Slayer706

Sorceror
Just wanted to point out something.....
"Women......the 300 sided rubix cube "
If it has 300 sides, it is no longer a cube. :p
Bow before my superior intelligence, mere mortals! Muahahaha!

Radwen

Wanderer
The thing about women liking men that mis-treat them .. is very sad but true. I know not all women are like this ... but in most cases, if your mister nice guy all the time, you won't last long with most women.

Sounds stupid but thats how I was. I tried to act different and it worked much better. Its really stupid, I was forcing myself to act like an asshole with my ex from time to time so that she would like me. Get tired of it and chucked her away. Man, its retarded. Really, its out of my comprehension. The saddest day of my life was when I tried acting like an asshole .. and it worked.

I don't understand life anymore.

Ilutzio

Sorceror
A pentadodecahedron? =P

Amen to that Radwen (last post), exacly what happened to me last time. (I have yet to try the alternative peronaliy 'trick' tho.)

A Universal Law In Physics

Women. Secrets of the encoded vagina.

The vault that holds all the secrets to happiness......or, self destruction. Was it the apple that destroyed us? Or was it the Cherry?

Yiffi

Wanderer
LOL a bunch of men sounding like a soap opera. This is just funny.

Got to ask yourself do you want a woman or do you want a friend that happens to be a woman and a lover?

Start looking for a friend, not a sex object, and you may just find some happiness. And this goes for either men or woman. And just like all friendships, not all last. But sometimes you can find a friend for life.

Yiffi said:
LOL a bunch of men sounding like a soap opera. This is just funny.

Got to ask yourself do you want a woman or do you want a friend that happens to be a woman and a lover?

Start looking for a friend, not a sex object, and you may just find some happiness. And this goes for either men or woman. And just like all friendships, not all last. But sometimes you can find a friend for life.
I think the whole point of what Viago was saying that women WANT to be sex objects or at least date guys that treat them as such and complain to the nice guys that their moron bfs treat them like a sex object....

Radwen

Wanderer
Yeah .. its really weird. They complain if you use them as sex objects .. and they complain if you don't lol. Well some of them ..

Courageous

Wanderer
50,000 years of evolution has programmed women in the virtues of selecting for the dominant male. Act like a suplicant, submissive male at your peril. This is to invite the woman to overcome tens of millenia of darwin's clock with the lessons of less than a century or two of recent culture. What incredible foolishness!

Admit it. Deep down, if some other guy is supplicant and submissive to him, you don't particularly respect him. Take this feeling you get, and multiple it by a factor of two or three! That's right, women are often disgusted by submissive, supplicant men.

For men, the art of successful dating is a combination of diplomacy, clever ways to demonstrate spine, and making her feel like she is somehow special. Some women may indeed be different, but deviate from this formula is a low odds proposition.

C//

Yiffi

Wanderer
50,000 years of evolution has programmed women in the virtues of selecting for the dominant male. Act like a suplicant, submissive male at your peril.

... thats just bullshit ... If that was true, Arnold Schwarzenegger would be a much bigger heart throb then Johnny Depp was in Edward Sissorhands.

If the women is going for a man that is treating her as a sex object, she is looking at getting something from him just as easily. Because those guys are always the most guliable. It's really that simple. They both are after a quick and easy solution to whatever it is they want to get. Money, revenge, a good time, new clothes, and yes a male trophey, etc. Those kind of women come across as no callenge and no baggage... oh and my favorite fun and friendly or even the dreaded "sweet and just wants to have a good time" no stress. It's pretty easy to fake it until you take it. On both sides.

Men are often surprized when these kind of women don't work out. While the guys female friends are looking at her and thinking is he really this desperate to date her. And sure enough guess who is there to pick up the pieces when he falls apart. His friends, so I say again. Look for a friend, a real friend and you will be more likely to find happiness.

Courageous

Wanderer
... thats just bullshit ... If that was true, Arnold Schwarzenegger would be a much bigger heart throb then Johnny Depp was in Edward Sissorhands.

Ah. Actors. Brings to mind... groupies. Yes, yes. Good point. See, with actors, you have thousands of women fawning over the actor, engaging the woman's deep basal cortex, telling her that if all these other women want him, he therfore must bethe biggest, baddest, alpha male in the pack.

Time to do some good ole' fashioned swappin' of genetic information. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.

As for whether or not such situations are temporary, that's a different matter. One strategy would be to fool them up front, and then flip to a romantic after you've porked them a dozen or so times, never quite losing that dominant streak.

Consider the word "cuckhold" at length for why losing your dominant streak, even with your spouse, isn't to be advised. Diplomacy, yes. Submissive and supplicant? For a man, not unless you are gay, and the bottom.

C//

Yiffi

Wanderer
Courageous... You obviously have no clue as to how women think. Especially about sex in general.

You can argue it all you want to prove your right. and yeah I will shut up because I will stop careing. But it's kind of stupid to argue with a woman to how women think in general. Even if you win, you don't really win.

I am curious about one thing, why do some men think that asshole = dominant. To me they are not one in the same. Neither are all that appealing either.

Johabius

Knight
There are always exceptions to the general way that people behave, men and women alike. You seem to be one of those exceptions Yiffi:)

Courageous

Wanderer
In dating, it matters not at all what women think.

It's how evolution shapes their mating behaviors. This is fundamentally controlled by how women feel. I.e., what is relevant is what women do, not how they "think".

Like, for example, selecting for an actor. For christ's sake, that's attraction on the grounds of mass attraction per se, a totally female hunting the alpha-male behavior!

As for "asshole," between the two of us, you are the first to mention it. I used the words "dominant", and "do not supplicate", and "diplomacy." Which are all all good words consider, within their appropriate context, for a male considering his dating prospects. The word "diplomacy" is especially apt, I should think. It just implies oh so very much.

C//

Radwen

Wanderer
C has some strong points. I see it often in my life .. girls that would hate their boyfriends if they weren't in a relationship. Once they get involved its not the personality thats important anymore, personality just becomes something to bicker about.

What often happens with girls that fall in love with you because of your personality is with time they get bored and don't understand why they don't love you anymore and blablabla bullshit.

Guys are no better btw. Its just how the human evolved.