RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women......the 300 sided rubix cube

Yiffi

Wanderer
Agree to disagree Courageous and Yiffi, and leave it at that.

I really agree with this statement. The thread got stupid a day or so ago and I really wish I hadn't felt compelled to answer after it got to spelling/typo issues. When a thread hits that point it's hopeless. And there is little worth debating afterwards.

Courageous I won't be responding to your flames, but i will say this:
"Hey, whatever works for you. In love we are not all looking for the same thing. But thank god (if you believe in that ) for that. We both found someone that can make us happy in love and life. Congrats to you for having someone, because sometimes that means everything."

I apologize to the forums in general for going on the fools errand with this one.

Courageous

Wanderer
Well, generally, I found this all in fun. As I said, I was hardly putting you down for saying you had a spine. I respect women with spines.

Best luck,

C//

p.s., men: act like men. :)

ight heres a kicker for you, Im Domniant yet im submissive, im sweet and careing yet an asshole, im everything rolled in one, and well, i hear im one of a kind, i have my insecurities as do most humans.

edit** forgot to include my point to the top statement, women and men, dont really know what they want most ppl stay with someone because they dont think they can find no one else, others cause theres still an attraction, there is a select few ppl who can truely say in 60 yrs they still love the person as much as they did from day one, and those ppl i respect and all humans look for that, most the time it blinds them from whats right in front of them, alot of ppl pass up the oppurtunity to be with someone because of the "perfect mate" one thats attractive careing, and all your friends will go DAMN HOWD YOU LAND THAT

i dont care WHO you are, you will always wonder in the back of your mind if that person REALLY loves you because we cant be in their head and learn what they feel, thats why ppl say it takes TRUST to have a good relationship trust,love,companionship, and alltogther someone to be there for you always, and someone to fuck their brains out

Ilutzio

Sorceror
I say, for what it's worth; be yourself.
If you (as a male) have certain qualities that fall out of the 'commonly accepted ' male schablon, then don't hide them.
This will only make you unsure of yourself in the end.

"Don't spit in headwind." ;)