RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women......the 300 sided rubix cube

Viago said:
OOOHHHHH!!! Really!! ME TOO!! MY DREAM MAN!!!

Take me now!!!!!

rawr

fyi youd be cheating on SOAD ;) do you really want to feal his raph?
why cant we all move to sadi arabia and have a happy polygamous life?

Ortanith

Wanderer
Courageous said:
Should we take you to be an example of the "decisive dominant female"? Because, well, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Yiffy... it's not as if we've been seeing you admit error, now have we? This is also the third time you've pinged on me personally. Interesting stuff, interesting stuff, I say! By jove, I think this makes you, well, you know.

LOL.

C//

Well I am not sure what that makes her... other then a person who wont put up with someone so blindly sexiest?
Oh and if that was a lesbian joke then I can assure you that she is not
Because I know personally that she is all for the cock and nothing but the cock so help her balls (a word replace for god, as in so help her god just to clarify)

Yiffi

Wanderer
Owowowow! Wait! Darwin never claimed we are decendants to monkeys/chimps/apes.

Neither did I, reread what I said. We are not decendants of apes we are part of the ape family. It's not the same thing.

Should we take you to be an example of the "decisive dominant female"? Because, well, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Yiffy... it's not as if we've been seeing you admit error, now have we? This is also the third time you've pinged on me personally. Interesting stuff, interesting stuff, I say! By jove, I think this makes you, well, you know.

You can take it or leave it anyway you like. I don't recall *pinging* you personally more of just arguing with your statements and your ideas. I don't even know you and can't really *ping* you personally. Not sure what *ping* means.

You read more into my opinions as personal insults which they were not intended to be. The only one that was even slightly aimed at you was just annoyance and saying your acting like a "decisive dominant male". This whole thing was merely a debate.

Well I am not sure what that makes her... other then a person who wont put up with someone so blindly sexiest?
Oh and if that was a lesbian joke then I can assure you that she is not
Because I know personally that she is all for the cock and nothing but the cock so help her balls (a word replace for god, as in so help her god just to clarify)

Lol he always has made me laugh. But yeah what he said about covers it.

Oh well for anyone interested. This is rated TV-14 just to warn any that may be offended. But I found it interesting. Look up Penn and Tellers Bullshit: The business of love, on google video.

Ilutzio

Sorceror
Neither did I, reread what I said. We are not decendants of apes we are part of the ape family. It's not the same thing.

He never said/stated/claimed that we're part of the ape familly either. Only that we're closely related, that isen't exacly the same thing.

(Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to jump you by trying to correct you on such a small ordeal, i just like to kill myths, and that misunderstanding of what darwin claimed is a myth. :) )

Yiffi

Wanderer
He never said/stated/claimed that we're part of the ape familly either. Only that we're closely related, that isen't exacly the same thing.

No I don't take it as an argument, this kind of thing has always interested me. About five years ago I read his book "Origin of Species". Interesting read and I recommend it. It's the debate of taxonomy that gets pretty tedious and controversial with science and religion.

Some findings here may surprise you along with Darwins statement about humans being in the same Order as some other primates.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape

And of course many sites about Darwin himself.

But he really is only one out of a vast many that study this kind of thing. He is the most sited but he is also long gone and there have been other discoveries since his time that class us in the same genera as the apes. But taxonomy *shrugs* everyone fighiting over where we fit in the grand scheme of things.

Radwen

Wanderer
I like the expression pinging lol. I think I will start using it in my daily life to confuse non computer savvy people.

Darwin kicked ass. I dont fully belive in evolution, but it makes alot more sense than a bearded guy in the sky waving his magic hand and saying let there be light.

Now @Topic: You're all crazy. Women are easy to understand. (When gagged)

Courageous

Wanderer
other then a person who wont put up with someone so blindly sexiest?

Down deep, at the emotional level, men and women are very different than each other. If you are unaware of this, you lack life experience. Sorry.

A more strict definition of the word "sexist" (spelled correctly, hint) would imply a belief in the superiority of one gender over another. Where you got the idea that I believe men are superior to women, I do not know, and do not want to know.

C//

Viago

Knight
Women are complicated. Its in how they wer raised, and thier personality. not so much DNA (if the mother is crazy and she raised her kids, thier kids can be crazy to, but mostly thats an outward effect, of them being raised by a crazy person. and having something like bipolar doesnt make you crazy, just enherited. what makes you razy is the views you have from outward things like parents. but having something like bipolar doesnt help the fact)

Yiffi

Wanderer
I like the expression pinging lol. I think I will start using it in my daily life to confuse non computer savvy people.

Quite simply I never heard the term ping ( yes I know what it means for computers ) used in place for the word reply.

Kind of reminds me of that old movie "hackers" when they thought it was so cool to go around asking people "what's your handle?" Sounds trendy. Those pass in time.

Ortanith

Wanderer
Courageous said:
Down deep, at the emotional level, men and women are very different than each other. If you are unaware of this, you lack life experience. Sorry.

A more strict definition of the word "sexist" (spelled correctly, hint) would imply a belief in the superiority of one gender over another. Where you got the idea that I believe men are superior to women, I do not know, and do not want to know.

C//

Of all things to flame with you pick spelling? Naw I will let that go...

Yes yes I know men are from mars and women are from venus and despite huge atmospheric differences we have come to live on the same planet.
We are the same species different in how we are raised by culture

Oh btw 50,000 years ago we were already Homo Sapien our evoulution started roughly 2.5 mill years ago thats if you start with Homo Erectus

Yiffi

Wanderer
The word ping is frequently used as a verb or noun, where it can refer directly to the round-trip time, the act of running a ping program or measuring the round-trip time.

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/P/PING.html

The word Term: a word or expression used for some particular thing

Hence the word ping in this context is a term.