RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XmlPoints

Novafire

Wanderer
ArteGordon, is there a player(s) starting location, countdown and freeze configuration available in the next release?

okyzan

Wanderer
yes,what are the new features will be?and arte how can i make the leaderboard to save to the c:/Inetpub/wwwroot directory?

okyzan

Wanderer
today in my shard an annoying bug apperead .two people in luna [challenge themselves in jhelom pit.when the challence ends the dead person and his body teleported to the luna again.the guy res himself from the healer and go this his corpse but he died again automaticly.and everybody looted him (in luna)..
whats that can be arte :(

ArteGordon

Wanderer
okyzan said:
today in my shard an annoying bug apperead .two people in luna [challenge themselves in jhelom pit.when the challence ends the dead person and his body teleported to the luna again.the guy res himself from the healer and go this his corpse but he died again automaticly.and everybody looted him (in luna)..
whats that can be arte :(
I'm not sure what you are referring to as a bug.
Something must have killed him after he got ressed. There is nothing in the system that could kill a player automatically if that is what you are referring to as a possible bug.
I would get more details.

ArteGordon

Wanderer
okyzan said:
yes,what are the new features will be?and arte how can i make the leaderboard to save to the c:/Inetpub/wwwroot directory?

you can specify the default leaderboard save information at the beginning of xmlpoints.cs

Code:
		private static TimeSpan m_LeaderboardSaveInterval = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(15);   // default time interval between leaderboard saves
		private static string m_LeaderboardSaveDirectory = "Leaderboard";     // default directory for saving leaderboard xml information
		private static int m_LeaderboardSaveRanks = 20;               // number of ranked players to save to the leaderboard.  0 means save all players.

okyzan

Wanderer
ArteGordon said:
I'm not sure what you are referring to as a bug.
Something must have killed him after he got ressed. There is nothing in the system that could kill a player automatically if that is what you are referring to as a possible bug.
I would get more details.

but i said in luna.he just killed automaticly after the res.in luna nobody can attack cause of the safe zone
and the other question is
can i specify the directory like that?
private static TimeSpan m_LeaderboardSaveInterval = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(15); // default time interval between leaderboard saves
private static string m_LeaderboardSaveDirectory = "c:/inetpub/wwwroot/leaderboard"; // default directory for saving leaderboard xml information
private static int m_LeaderboardSaveRanks = 20; // number of ranked players to save to the leaderboard. 0 means save all players.

ArteGordon

Wanderer
okyzan said:
but i said in luna.he just killed automaticly after the res.in luna nobody can attack cause of the safe zone
and the other question is
can i specify the directory like that?
private static TimeSpan m_LeaderboardSaveInterval = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(15); // default time interval between leaderboard saves
private static string m_LeaderboardSaveDirectory = "c:/inetpub/wwwroot/leaderboard"; // default directory for saving leaderboard xml information
private static int m_LeaderboardSaveRanks = 20; // number of ranked players to save to the leaderboard. 0 means save all players.

yes, that should set the save folder.

Unfortunately, I dont know of any way that a player could be killed after a res.

okyzan

Wanderer
private static string m_LeaderboardSaveDirectory = "c:/inetpub/wwwroot/leaderboard"; // default directory for saving
is this format true?

okyzan

Wanderer
i use the command [leaderboardsave
but it always say its off
and no data stores in the folder that i specified :(

ArteGordon

Wanderer
okyzan said:
i use the command [leaderboardsave
but it always say its off
and no data stores in the folder that i specified :(

you need to give it a filename, otherwise it just reports the current status.

- added the "[LeaderboardSave [filename [minutes [nentries]]][off]" command that can be run by administrators to enable/disable the periodic saving of xml leaderboard information to the specified file (thanks to stormwolff for the idea). Once turned on, it will continue to save the updated leaderboard at regular intervals. The number of ranked players to be saved can optionally be specified (default is 20). Setting this to zero saves all players. Leaderboard saving is off by default.

ArteGordon

Wanderer
okyzan said:
i want to save it html
so
is this true?
[LeaderboardSave [events.html [20 [i dont know whats nentries]]][on]

no. The [] just indicate optional commandline arguments. You dont actually include the '[' or '] characters.

The command you want to use is

[leaderboardsave events 20

This will save your leaderboard information to the files events.xml and events.html every 20 minutes.

The nentries option determines how many top ranked players get saved.

The number of ranked players to be saved can optionally be specified (default is 20).

ArteGordon

Wanderer
okyzan said:
ok it saved but no data saved in my C:\Inetpub\wwwroot folder

you should have a folder called "leaderboard" there if you specified the default save directory as "c:/inetpub/wwwroot/leaderboard"

ArteGordon

Wanderer
then when you are in game just issue the command

[leaderboardsave events 20

and 20 minutes later you will start to see files named events.html and events.xml in that folder.

If you restart the server you will have to issue that command again.

If you dont want to have to reissue the command, then just place a LBSStone somewhere and it will restart with the last leaderboardsave command settings automatically applied.

okyzan

Wanderer
oke this works well artegordon thanks alot :)
my final question is in your first topic msg you list the rules for the games
but there are no rules for the team ones
can you list the rules for the team games?

ArteGordon

Wanderer
okyzan said:
oke this works well artegordon thanks alot :)
my final question is in your first topic msg you list the rules for the games
but there are no rules for the team ones
can you list the rules for the team games?

they are the same rules as the regular games, just with teams.

from xmlpoints.txt

- added the new Team LMS challenge game.
This supports any combination of team numbers and sizes, such as 2 vs 2, or 4 vs 3, or 2 vs 3 vs 10, etc.
The game organizer makes team assignments for each participant.
The rules are the same as regular LMS with the last team with remaining players being the winner.
The purse is divided equally among winning team members.
Players assigned to teams will have their NameHue changed to their team color for the duration of the game.

- added the new Team Deathmatch challenge game.
This supports any combination of team numbers and sizes.
The rules are the same as regular Deathmatch with the team with the highest score being the winner.

okyzan

Wanderer
added the new Team Deathmatch challenge game.
This supports any combination of team numbers and sizes.
The rules are the same as regular Deathmatch with the team with the highest score being the winner.

but in thi gaunlet a score is setting up like 50.you mean which teams total score is 50 is the winner.for example
the score set to 50.
in the a team there is 5 player for examlple
every team member make 10 points
than the total is 50 and they are the winner am i right?