RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know what sucks...

theformat

Wanderer
You know what sucks...

Friends that take advantage of you...
my friend was passed out in his friends driveway... so his friend calls me and tells me he cant stay there so i have to go get him...
so i make the retarded decision of driving inebriated to go and get him... he stays at my house and the Night before my mom told me no one could come over to my house when there trashed for a few weeks so i stuff him underneath my bed lmao...
and i still his last joe...
but friends that dump shit on you are a pain in the ass...
find one you can dump your shit on

Nochte

Wanderer
theformat said:
so i make the retarded decision of driving inebriated to go and get him...

Die in a fire, motherfucker.
Preferably one caused by your own car wrapped around a telephone pole during a single vehicle collision.

pacolaco2

Sorceror
You know what also sucks? I work with milt, and he hires someone, who decides to demote me from fucking admin to councy.

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
pacolaco2 said:
You know what also sucks? I work with milt, and he hires someone, who decides to demote me from fucking admin to councy.

I'd wave to milt, say "Adios" and not come back. Damn, I'd be so pissed.
Lemme know how it turns out for ya.

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
Anti-Basic said:
Other people can die because of your stupidity. It's a good thing this is the internet... If You admitted that to me irl, I'd shoot your ass.

Getting Drunk off your ass = Fun

Getting in a car while drunk = Me coming after yo ass.

Second that.
Go turn yourself in or some shit. Pay your city the fine, and lose your Licence.

bzk90

Lord
Know what also sucks...over microwaving your food so that its so hot you cant touch it and then having to smell it while waiting till it cools...

bacaw

Sorceror
bzk90 said:
Know what also sucks...over microwaving your food so that its so hot you cant touch it and then having to smell it while waiting till it cools...
even worse then that is when you cant take it any more and eat it anyways

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
bzk90 said:

Done that. But it beats eating it cold, and getting sick, right?

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Anti-Basic said:
oh... durr *wonders if it would be mean to list his exes here*
Imo why is it called a blowjob?

Is it cause suckjob doesn't sound as good?