RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know what sucks...

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Anti-Basic said:
well I've heard of Muff Diving, but not a muffjob.
THATS BECAUSE I MADE IT UP

If I would of known this was going to be so complicated I would of put on my glasses @_@

Sunshine

Wanderer
Well now I can see why some are lonely people in real life...

You will attract the type of mate (gf/bf) that you portray youself to be.

Simple terms

Just as water tries to find its own level so do people

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Sunshine said:
Well now I can see why some are lonely people in real life...

You will attract the type of mate (gf/bf) that you portray youself to be.

Simple terms

Just as water tries to find its own level so do people
I think the old sunshine died and the new one has a bug up her ass.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Well my my hit a nerve?

Opps was not dirceted at anyone in particular but if the shoe fits...

smiles sweetly

opps checked the source...

Ohh my thanks I take that as a Compliment from you

**corrected for typo...I am the first to make a typo in star bucks..WOW...**

DontdroptheSOAD said:
I think the old sunshine died and the new one has a bug up her ass.

Oh don't be a cunt. Anyone can see she was talking more of a general audience rather than any paticular person. Plus she was simply stating her view on the way we try to find love interests.

Twice

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
Well my my hit a nerve?

Opps was not dirceted at anyone in particular but if the shoe fits...

smiles sweetly

opps checked the source...

Ohh my thanks I take that as a comliment from you

www.dictionary.com said:
No entry found for comliment.

Did you mean compliment?

i'd like some comliment on my hot dog.

a fat person said:
Oh don't be a cunt. Anyone can see she was talking more of a general audience rather than any paticular person. Plus she was simply stating her view on the way we try to find love interests.

hai2u

-2x

Sunshine

Wanderer
Twice said:
i'd like some comliment on my hot dog.

hai2u

-2x

I am sorry I made a typo but good to see you could use it as a way to feel better about you...I guess one way or another people will do whatever to feel better

Compliment

Twice

Wanderer
o0_Sithid_0o said:
Ya because spelling is sooooooooooooooooooooo important here in starbucks.

hell yeah it is.

a fat person said:

i'd like to also expand on this quote from hai2u. if u didnt notice that her post was actually directly targeted at DDTS & AB. learn2read&analyz

-2x

Twice

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
I am sorry I made a typo but good to see you could use it as a way to feel better about you...I guess one way or another people will do whatever to feel better

Compliment

sry 4 2x post, but http://www.runuo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=559355&postcount=32 pwnt.

the same idiot who cant type said:
**corrected for typo...I am the first to make a typo in star bucks..WOW...**

i think its starbucks, not star bucks, unless its a new currency that someone made for frequent space travelers.

-2x

Sunshine

Wanderer
Twice said:
hell yeah it is.

i'd like to also expand on this quote from hai2u. if u didnt notice that her post was actually directly targeted at DDTS & AB. learn2read&analyz

-2x

Please do not over use your tiny brain to assume or guess who or what I meant...I Often post generalizations...and those who feel it hits to close to home maybe there is a reason??

Please go back and finish your school work and leave those with IQ's above absolute 0 alone..ok?

But being that you are looking for all my post and replying ..thanks for the attention..never knew you cared soo much

Twice

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
Please do not over use your tiny brain to assume or guess who or what I meant...I Often post generalizations...and those who feel it hits to close to home maybe there is a reason??

Please go back and finish your school work and leave those with IQ's above absolute 0 alone..ok?

for someone with such a high IQ u sure put a lot of random Capitol letters in the Middle of yuor Sentences. Rofl.

-2x

Twice said:
sry 4 2x post, but http://www.runuo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=559355&postcount=32 pwnt.

i think its starbucks, not star bucks, unless its a new currency that someone made for frequent space travelers.

-2x

Considering she herself said it was not directed at anyone, that point is mute.

The second quote is also mute considering she was refering to when you FLAME people dumbass, sense the first post was not a flame ... it doesnt apply to it.

You know I dont know why people insist on hating on Sunshine.

She giggles alot - Wow, shes a woman and shes a bit girlish ..... what a sin.
She tries to help - SHES TRYING TO HELP LETS FLAME HER, WHILST WERE AT
IT LETS FLAME THE ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT POST IN SCRIPT HELP CAUSE THEY BEING HELPFUL TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THEEMMMMMMM!
She typos - Woopity shit, I was unaware you must have perfect typing skills to post here.

You are a douche bag.

Btw, I dont really give a damn if you think im fat, posting it in yoru siggy and quoting it just means you had to spend extra time in your life because of me, wasted time from your life. That thrills me.

Well on second though, your entire life is a waste of time but im still thrilled.

[Edits]Wowzer I typoed, shit im in soooo much trouble. SAVES ME![/Edit]

Sunshine

Wanderer
o0_Sithid_0o said:
Considering she herself said it was not directed at anyone, that point is mute.

The second quote is also mute considering she was refering to when you FLAME people dumbass, sense the first post was not a flame ... it doesnt apply to it.

You know I dont know why people insist on hating on Sunshine.

She giggles alot - Wow, shes a woman and shes a bit girlish ..... what a sin.
She tries to help - SHES TRYING TO HELP LETS FLAME HER, WHILST WERE AT
IT LETS FLAME THE ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT POST IN SCRIPT HELP CAUSE THEY BEING HELPFUL TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THEEMMMMMMM!
She typos - Woopity shit, I was unaware you must have perfect typing skills to post here.

You are a douche bag.

Btw, I dont really give a damn if you think im fat, posting it in yoru siggy and quoting it just means you had to spend extra time in your life because of me, wasted time from your life. That thrills me.

Well on second though, your entire life is a waste of time but im still thrilled.

Thank you

You know time is the most vauable of things in the world? No matter how much money or fame one has you can not buy 1 second of time. When your time is up it is up. So to me the greatest of gifts is someones time...thank you for giving me such an awsome gift