RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know what sucks...

Twice

Wanderer
o0_Sithid_0o said:
Considering she herself said it was not directed at anyone, that point is mute.

The second quote is also mute considering she was refering to when you FLAME people dumbass, sense the first post was not a flame ... it doesnt apply to it.

You know I dont know why people insist on hating on Sunshine.

She giggles alot - Wow, shes a woman and shes a bit girlish ..... what a sin.
She tries to help - SHES TRYING TO HELP LETS FLAME HER, WHILST WERE AT
IT LETS FLAME THE ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT POST IN SCRIPT HELP CAUSE THEY BEING HELPFUL TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THEEMMMMMMM!
She typos - Woopity shit, I was unaware you must have perfect typing skills to post here.

You are a douche bag.

Btw, I dont really give a damn if you think im fat, posting it in yoru siggy and quoting it just means you had to spend extra time in your life because of me, wasted time from your life. That thrills me.

Well on second though, your entire life is a waste of time but im still thrilled.

[Edits]Wowzer I typoed, shit im in soooo much trouble. SAVES ME![/Edit]

sunshine is fake. fake fake fake fake. and ur fat. fat fat fat fat. u completely didnt even try to argue u just said my poitns were invalid when they werent. she can say they werent directed at anyone but anyone with a fuckin brain in there skull knows that they were. gg

-2x

Twice said:
for someone with such a high IQ u sure put a lot of random Capitol letters in the Middle of yuor Sentences. Rofl.

-2x

Considering > 0 could mean 1 you really must have a crapass IQ

Oh, sos I dont confuse you, > means greater than.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Twice said:
sunshine is fake. fake fake fake fake. and ur fat. fat fat fat fat. u completely didnt even try to argue u just said my poitns were invalid when they werent. she can say they werent directed at anyone but anyone with a fuckin brain in there skull knows that they were. gg

-2x

well thanks for the positive Karma anyway

So Liek08-04-2006 04:10 AMI'm typing like that on purpose to piss off XXXXXX-2x

I am not fake..I am real even though my husband insists I am his dream woman and so wonderful I have to be a dream....well I am real ..just not really into punks..:eek:

Joeku

Lord
Twice said:

-2x
I'd try to correct you on your horrible typos to give you some of your own medicine, but that "paragraph" is barely comprehendable. What isn't abbreviated, misspelled, or missing punctuation, is just a fragment that means nothing. "GG" at yourself.

Sunshine said:
well thanks for the positive Karma anyway

So Liek08-04-2006 04:10 AMI'm typing like that on purpose to enlarge my e-penis -2x

I am not fake..I am real even though my husband insists I am his dream woman and so wonderful I have to be a dream....well I am real ..just not really into punks..:eek:

Comment out the name in the karma hun, he goes off the handle when he sees his name in someones Karma and hes not the one that put it there.

[Edit]Not that its really going to do anygood now.[/Edit]

Twice

Wanderer
o0_Sithid_0o said:
Comment out the name in the karma hun, he goes off the handle when he sees his name in someones Karma and hes not the one that put it there.

[Edit]Not that its really going to do anygood now.[/Edit]

lawl nub i did give her it, why because karma is a dumbass system and it means abso-fucking-lutely nothing.

gg lard ass

-2x

Joeku

Lord
Let me get this straight... you make fun of people who "kalld u naems over teh internets" and yet you keep doing it yourself.

Good job, mr. hypocritical cowardly pussy.

Joeku said:
Let me get this straight... you make fun of people who "kalld u naems over teh internets" and yet you keep doing it yourself.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Joeku again.

Meh, I <3 you. ^_^

Twice

Wanderer
Joeku said:

how am i hypocrtical? im not making fun of him cus he calledme names im making fun of him cus he's fat, and in ur post when u called me names i just acted like i care if u call me names? hypocrite? i think not. btw im so hurt by the cowardly pussy.

me: 6 you: 0

a fat guy said:
Meh, I <3 you. ^_^

nothings changed.

-2x

You are calling me fat and lardass .... i was unware doing this was not calling me names. Noob.

As if I really care though, honestly.

Twice

Wanderer
o0_Sithid_0o said:
You are calling me fat and lardass .... i was unware doing this was not calling me names. Noob.

As if I really care though, honestly.

pull the fat from ur forehead away from your eyes and read what i posted, i never said i wasnt callin u names noob.

gg

-2x

Joeku

Lord
Twice said:
how am i hypocrtical?
You're hypocritical for attempting to belittle other for actions that you yourself also take part in :rolleyes: dumbass.
Twice said:
im not making fun of him cus he calledme names im making fun of him cus he's fat
I didn't say that, try reading my post next time. Wait, can you read yet?
Twice said:
and in ur post when u called me names i just acted like i care if u call me names?
YOU are just a fucking douche with no life and nothing better to do than to come troll these forums.
Twice said:
btw im so hurt by the cowardly pussy.
Good ;)
Twice said:
This is one of the most immature comments I've seen from you yet. What are you doing, "keeping score"? Even then, your "score" is wrong. You have no life, so you "keep score" on forums... Again, "who carez ab0utsz t3h internets kalin naems!?"

Twice said:
pull the fat from ur forehead away from your eyes and read what i posted, i never said i wasnt callin u names noob.

gg

-2x

Douche said:
how am i hypocrtical? im not making fun of him cus he calledme names im making fun of him cus he's fat, and in ur post when u called me names i just acted like i care if u call me names? hypocrite? i think not. btw im so hurt by the cowardly pussy.

Wiki said:
A classic example of a hypocritical act is to criticize others for carrying out some action while carrying out the same action oneself.

Twice should die.

Putting it in white text doesnt mean you try to hide it dumbass, it just means it wasnt the main focus of my post yet I had to put something because I hadnt typed anything. I put the first thing that came to mind and white-texted it.

Twice

Wanderer
o0_Sithid_0o said:
Putting it in white text doesnt mean you try to hide it dumbass, it just means it wasnt the main focus of my post yet I had to put something because I hadnt typed anything. I put the first thing that came to mind and white-texted it.

Then why does white text hide it so well? Dont be a dumbass.

-2x

Joeku

Lord
]Hey Sithid, use "f6f6f6" (the color of the background of the forums) if you actually ever do want to "hide" your text.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Sunshine said:
Well my my hit a nerve?

Opps was not dirceted at anyone in particular but if the shoe fits...

smiles sweetly

opps checked the source...

Ohh my thanks I take that as a Compliment from you

**corrected for typo...I am the first to make a typo in star bucks..WOW...**
You haven't hit any nerves.

It is just that from my perspective you have become an uberbitch over the past month. Unlike your former personality.

Johabius

Knight
A lot of you worry about what other people are doing way too much. Honestly, if you don't care about what someone is saying about you, then why even justify it with a response? Why do I even respond to this thread? It's quite simple actually, I care about this community.