RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Know What's Amazing

Rhexis

Knight
Not really. Plenty of the people you've managed to piss off have nice amounts of karma..thus do pack quite the proverbial punch.

Bleach

Knight
I always give off too much karma for 24 hours ... And quite frankly, negging this noob isn't worth wasting it.

Gaea

Sorceror
huh?

Way to jump on the "noob" bandwagon. Be more original.

Huh um...This...:

Compared to this:

lol and you call HIM the noob? rep power 18 vs .....0 um yeah

Try contributing worthwile scripts, information, being funny...SOMETHING and you might get + instead of -

Maybe the -'s outta tell you something...

Gaea said:
lol and you call HIM the noob? rep power 18 vs .....0 um yeah

Someone here is a little slow. I didn't call him a noob, I said he jumped on the "noob" bandwagon. If you don't get that, then you need to go shoot yourself in the face.

Gaea

Sorceror
Someone here is a little slow. I didn't call him a noob, I said he jumped on the "noob" bandwagon. If you don't get that, then you need to go shoot yourself in the face.

I know what you meant...point is the same, but maybe you're just too dense/immature to get it...

Viago

Knight
-Admin Shadow- said:

if you dont want neg karma, then shut up. lol and post something intelligent

Bleach

Knight
I called you a nood due to the fact that you joined us this month, are younger than me, have 0 Rep power, and -2 Karma Bars. So in every definition of the term, you, are a noob. Full and through. Get used to it, or get out.

Bleach said:
I called you a nood due to the fact that you joined us this month, are younger than me, have 0 Rep power, and -2 Karma Bars. So in every definition of the term, you, are a noob. Full and through. Get used to it, or get out.

I'll stay, call me a noob, I could care less. Because aparently the Internet is serious business.

Slayer706

Sorceror
What is more amazing is your 76 posts. If you continue at this rate, you'll be at 76 posts a day and will catch up to AB in less than 72 days. There highly improbable that even 1/12 of your posts was constructive in any way, shape, or form. In other words, good spamming.

Slayer706 said:
What is more amazing is your 76 posts. If you continue at this rate, you'll be at 76 posts a day and will catch up to AB in less than 72 days. There highly improbable that even 1/12 of your posts was constructive in any way, shape, or form. In other words, good spamming.

Thanks, Captain Obvious. Would you like a cookie?

</Bandwagon>

Besides, I'll most likely get perma banned from here.