RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Know What's Amazing

Slayer706

Sorceror
*Congratulations

EDIT - Ahh, you fixed your typo pretty fast. Are you hitting the refresh button once every second or something?

Gaea

Sorceror
If you took the time to read other posts, I think you would of not posted this. I've already said I'll stop if you guys stop bringing it up from the dead. Now, how about I don't read your posts anymore, ok?

I did read...but I still havent seen you shut up. You keep flaming/inciting flames.

Just shut up and go to bed, its past your bedtime.

Let's try to just ignore the immature punk, and let him spam himself. He'll eventually get bored and stop, or he'll get himself banned.

I for one don't want to keep this garbage going on and ruin whats left of my good night

Slayer706

Sorceror
Guess whats coming you guys?

-Admin Shadow-
Forum Newbie
Last Activity: 11-19-2006 11:01 PM
Creating Thread Starbucks @ RunUO.com @ 11:01 PM

Another thread....

Mo Khan

Wanderer
Slayer706 said:
Guess whats coming you guys?

-Admin Shadow-
Forum Newbie
Last Activity: 11-19-2006 11:01 PM
Creating Thread Starbucks @ RunUO.com @ 11:01 PM

Another thread....

STOP THE INSANITY!

Johabius

Knight
Mo Khan said:
maybe we should change the name of spam to something more modern...like Ramen.
NO...Ramen is one of my favorite things in the world. I used to like Spam, but the internet connotation of the word totally ruined it for me:p

Johabius said:
NO...Ramen is one of my favorite things in the world. I used to like Spam, but the internet connotation of the word totally ruined it for me:p

I never tried spam. I heard it was nasty and am too much of a pussy to try it.

Mo Khan

Wanderer
-Admin Shadow- said:
I never tried spam. I heard it was nasty and am too much of a pussy to try it.

too much of a pussy is right, and I think that label applies across the board (not just limited to spam). Dude do yourself a favor and start a new RunUO account.