RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Know What's Amazing

Peoharen

Sorceror
Slayer706 said:
What is more amazing is your 76 posts. If you continue at this rate, you'll be at 76 posts a day and will catch up to AB in less than 72 days. There highly improbable that even 1/12 of your posts was constructive in any way, shape, or form. In other words, good spamming.

If I could, I would set his post count to 0 evey damn day.

But, thats just me...

Peoharen

Sorceror
-Admin Shadow- said:
And nobody cares about you, stop trying to fit in with the regulars.
Fit in? I'd say I am bored and orb is down again. Its about the only time I post here. . .
(gotta feed my forum forum addiction somehow)

I'd hate to be the one that breaks this to you, but no one cares about you either.

Mo Khan

Wanderer
-Admin Shadow- said:

Listen you little turdburglar...why don't you do something constructive (like unsticking the pages of your mother's Victoria's Secret Catalog) and leave the posting to people who may have something meaningful to say. Not one thing you have posted has demonstrated any readable qualities, ie: intelligence, humor, insight, etc. If you are that bored, I'm sure your little posts would be appreciated on the NAMBLA website, they love your kind there. Just look in your Favorites , I'm sure you already have it saved.

Peoharen said:
I'd hate to be the one that breaks this to you, but no one cares about you either.

Never said they, did, nor do I act like they do. Stop trying to act like you know anything, it is people like you that make the average IQ of this country go down every day.

So get they f*ck off my Internet!

-Admin Shadow- said:
Never said they, did, nor do I act like they do. Stop trying to act like you know anything, it is people like you that make the average IQ of this country go down every day.

So get they f*ck off my Internet!

At the rate your going, your not helping the "IQ" part.

Shadow, if i had some karma i would gladly give it to you for your attempts to show how age, join date or post count dont make people noobs but rather the way they react on an internet forum.

Mo Khan said:
Listen you little turdburglar...why don't you do something constructive (like unsticking the pages of your mother's Victoria's Secret Catalog) and leave the posting to people who may have something meaningful to say. Not one thing you have posted has demonstrated any readable qualities, ie: intelligence, humor, insight, etc. If you are that bored, I'm sure your little posts would be appreciated on the NAMBLA website, they love your kind there. Just look in your Favorites , I'm sure you already have it saved.

A.) I have already said I would stop acting like a dumbass, if you people would stop provoking idiotic behavior.
B.) The more you act like an ass, the more you are screwing yourself.

I'm sick of people like you who sit behind the computer screen and act like big shit, when you're nothing. Before you twist my exact words around on me, I would like to say, if you want me to do something creative, bring your mom over here and I will create something in her.

You ever wanted another brother, you're going to have one.

Yes, I resorted to the childish "your mom" insults, because it is the only thing that idiots like you will be able to comprehend.

Slayer706

Sorceror
91 posts in a day. In just 10 days you would reach my post count, which has taken me since last year to reach.

EDIT - In the time it took to write that, you have posted two more times. Wtf dude? Are you script posting or something?

Gaea

Sorceror

Uh...and you AREN'T????
Its YOU that is only proving to have about the same IQ as sperm count. Go spam somewhere else, or do something constructive like Mo said....In case your lil brain doen't remember that far back ....
why don't you do something constructive (like unsticking the pages of your mother's Victoria's Secret Catalog

Slayer706 said:
91 posts in a day. In just 10 days you would reach my post count, which has taken me since last year to reach.

Meh, my rate will slow down over time. One time, on the Newgrounds BBS, I got over 1,500 non-spam posts in. Ugh, speaking of which.

Gaea said:
Uh...and you AREN'T????
Its YOU that is only proving to have about the same IQ as sperm count. Go spam somewhere else, or do something constructive like Mo said....In case your lil brain doen't remember that far back ....

If you took the time to read other posts, I think you would of not posted this. I've already said I'll stop if you guys stop bringing it up from the dead. Now, how about I don't read your posts anymore, ok?

Slayer706

Sorceror
Didn't you say in one of your other many threads that you were going to bed? If yes, when are you going to make good on that promise?

Mo Khan

Wanderer
-Admin Shadow- said:
A.) I have already said I would stop acting like a dumbass, if you people would stop provoking idiotic behavior.
B.) The more you act like an ass, the more you are screwing yourself.

I'm sick of people like you who sit behind the computer screen and act like big shit, when you're nothing. Before you twist my exact words around on me, I would like to say, if you want me to do something creative, bring your mom over here and I will create something in her.

You ever wanted another brother, you're going to have one.

Yes, I resorted to the childish "your mom" insults, because it is the only thing that idiots like you will be able to comprehend.

Hmmmm....let's see... age 14

Well that means you are in the 9th grade. Never been laid. Chronic masturbater. 6 pubic hairs. Acute acne. Underdeveloped penis. Wet dreams. Sporadic, uncontrollable erections. Premature ejaculator. And this list goes on and on. Does this mean you ARE a big shit?

Viago

Knight
generalsanchez said:
Shadow, if i had some karma i would gladly give it to you for your attempts to show how age, join date or post count dont make people noobs but rather the way they react on an internet forum.

has nothing to do with that, hes just dumb and spams usless shit.