RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Connection Speed

James4245

Wanderer
Here is mine which run's me $50 a month

Download speed: 7108 kilobits per second
Upload speed: 1031 kilobits per second

Its a cable modem system which i have the 7mb subscription

FallenSin

Wanderer
Upload Download
Bits 245670 2913636
Bytes 30708.75 364204.5
KiloBits 245 2913
KiloBytes 29 355
MegaBits 0 2
MegaBytes 0 0

Dunno what any of this means but ok...

A_Li_N

Knight
Last day of my 4MBit line, clocking at 6960.1 kbps down. (Centurytell Test) Get the 6MBit line on weds. (3 days without internet?! AHH) lol
(I get currently 40k up, will jump to 80 on weds)

Quantos

Lord
Here's mine.

Ohms_Law

Wanderer
hey, anyone want this great processor that I just created? Runs at 100THz and benchmarks at 2,147,483,647 MFlops/Sec. It even runs all current Intel compatable software!
Running my shard on it now. 2 billion Mobiles and a trillion items, with world saves at .01nSec!
I think its a great value at $99.95.
:)

Quantos

Lord
Ohms_Law said:
hey, anyone want this great processor that I just created? Runs at 100THz and benchmarks at 2,147,483,647 MFlops/Sec. It even runs all current Intel compatable software!
Running my shard on it now. 2 billion Mobiles and a trillion items, with world saves at .01nSec!
I think its a great value at $99.95.
:)

Sure man, put me down for a gross of them, just for starters of course :)

Seven

Sorceror
I have decided to remove the centurytel link because I forgot that you can edit the speed in the URL. It will then add it to the graph and you can take a pic of the fake speed. I'm not saying anyone is lieing... but using the other one is a bit safer and more reliable.

Ohms_Law

Wanderer
Seven said:
I have decided to remove the centurytel link because I forgot that you can edit the speed in the URL. It will then add it to the graph and you can take a pic of the fake speed. I'm not saying anyone is lieing... but using the other one is a bit safer and more reliable.
LOL

Jake07

Wanderer
Heres Mine

i tested 3 times and got 3 different results which i thought was pretty funky but g/f was on the net on her cpu and i was on msn so lol yea i'll retest anotherday and post

irro

Page
2005-07-23 01:27:48 EST: 3569 / 354
Your download speed : 3655653 bps, or 3569 kbps.
A 446.2 KB/sec transfer rate.
Your upload speed : 363442 bps, or 354 kbps.

Comcast 4 meg cable.. Denver CO