RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Connection Speed

milt

Knight
How good is this?

Your download speed : 2620629 bps, or 2559 kbps.
A 319.9 KB/sec transfer rate.
Your upload speed : 371229 bps, or 362 kbps.

I'm guessing thats about average cable speed...

Anyone Can have the best speed on that page all you have to do is go to the website get ur speedcon and press back and it will not let u then it will refesh and u will have the fastest speed :rolleyes:

Alis

Wanderer
How could a babe like me =) not true they say so could have a net speed high while using a p1 100 96 ram laptop for scripting =) gee *giggles*

If you want speed my little brother's hosting has 32mbit connection download upload..

Rrr i had a project for internet speed but the american's act before me.

Evry service provider station would act like cellphone station. Each internet service provider router station could have a small satelite or a dish which will connect to the main satelite which improves way allot the speed of the net.This is being done in some states of U.S.A by this way the goverment or the ISP's dont waste alot of money on putting ton's and ton's of cables underground =) wish i took the patent a long time ago..

Seven

Sorceror
Makoro Shimoro said:
Anyone Can have the best speed on that page all you have to do is go to the website get ur speedcon and press back and it will not let u then it will refesh and u will have the fastest speed :rolleyes:

Thats cheating ;)