RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~Your First Car/Truck~

Radwen said:
Hrum .. I much rather worn shocks than what he got ...
true. But the embarrassment at the reapir shop.: "so howd you mess up those shocks so bad, man?" "Well my 700 pound wife got in and had to adjust herself on the highway"

Radwen said:
she was 700 last year, she down to 550. Oh no, I meant KG, not pounds.
wow we managed to turn a thread about ppls first vehicles into a thread about your moms weight. Damn are we good.

Kin-Kran

Wanderer
1982 Chevy 1/2 ton It was a great truck, paid $400 for it. It was so cool it rolled over and did tricks for me ( flipped it jumping railroad tracks ).

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
1991 dodge shadow. Got it for free.

Put roughly 3000 into it over time. Broke down all the time.

Hopefully I will be upgrading to a 1995 nissan pathfinder in GREAT condition for 2k

snicker7

Sorceror
First this:

Now this:

big contrast eh?

PappaSmurf

Knight
My first car was a 82 LeBaron....paid $1 for it....ran great till I flipped it 3 1/2 times.

Currently I drive a 85 Chevy S-10 that's rusted all to pieces (at least the bed is) thinking about replacing the 4 cylinder in it out for a 350...and putting a wood bed in it just for kicks...

Chrono13

Wanderer
my first car was and is an '83 Nissan/Datsun Pulsar with 178,000 miles on it, warped cylinder head (causing terrible overheating) and a broken cooling core, that car isn't gonna last till the end of the summer

* if you haven't seen a Pulsar, you don't realize how much of a miracle it is to still have one that is 23 years old

NiteStar

Wanderer
*remembers his first covered waggon.......................... :eek:

Actually 1968 Pontiac

Great looking car with oversized rear springs, mags, and all the other hotrod goodies tossed in :D

*head begins to hurt as he contemplates his age :rolleyes:

nomad707

Knight
i dont drive cars.. i'm up to 8 motorcycles.. my first (and i still own it) was a 1994 kawasaki ninja ZX-6 which now has a turbo on it.

i have that, 2002 buell blast, 2006 yamaha yzf-R6, and the rest are old vintage bikes like SR500's that im currently restoring.

Bikes... are so the way to go. faster, better gas, etc... then again if you like to live after you crash.. a car is the way to go. (wrecked once and broke ribs)