RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Random Fact of the Day

Arkad

Wanderer
Your Random Fact of the Day

Mariah Carey has a vocal range of 5 octaves, the average singer only 3.

Radwen

Wanderer
Lying on your stomach all day while typing on your laptop while make your elbows hurt and your arms go numb quite frequently.

Vorspire

Knight
TMSTKSBK;764843 said:
Coding all day induces boredom.

That's not a fact. I have fun while coding because of the end-result. It only induces boredom when you can't code well or the 5k lines you just wrote don't work properly :p

FACT: A duck's "quack" has no echo.

Radwen

Wanderer
Vorspire;764968 said:
That's not a fact. I have fun while coding because of the end-result. It only induces boredom when you can't code well or the 5k lines you just wrote don't work properly :p

I can make a duck's quack have echo.

Killamus

Knight
Vorspire;764968 said:

Actually, it does. The quack in and of itself has an echo-like sound, so finding the echo itself is a near impossible job, unless you're Mythbusters.

Srsly, they busted this one.

Rosetta

Wanderer
It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.