RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Random Fact of the Day

Rosetta

Wanderer
anybody;765738 said:
In most clubs they usually have some kind of trial period where your not a member at all but more of a prospect like in a biker gang where they call you something other then a member.

Wait... is Starbucks a club?
lol or are we all a part of a biker gang... OHHH if so I know what I will be riding =]

Anyhow for topic:
Fact - In 2002, the National Research Council, a US Congressionally chartered group, said that there are about 400,000 online subscription sites with adult entertainment content worldwide, or about 1.5% of all Internet content.

Radwen

Wanderer

Fact: Today is Canada day. Normally I'd care because that's a free paid day, but not this year :-\ since I'm boycotting work :-\.

Tumeski

Sorceror
J MaNN;765553 said:
Why do the people with 50 posts and less come here ? They should have something else to do.

even if people have little amount of posts they just might have joined the community a long time ago. So dont go judge anyone over internets... and thats a fact ;)

Tumeski;765784 said:
even if people have little amount of posts they just might have joined the community a long time ago. So dont go judge anyone over internets... and thats a fact ;)
Well, judging J MaNN is easy tbh. of all the people hes the LAST person who should be trying to exclude people from anything.

Hammerhand

Knight
Radwen;765747 said:

Fact: Today is Canada day. Normally I'd care because that's a free paid day, but not this year :-\ since I'm boycotting work :-\.

AAAawwww.... did you crochet yourself a motorcycle Radwen? Its so Cuuuuuuute! :D

Arkad

Wanderer
McDonald’s suppliers do not use lead-based paint on Happy Meal toys. This safety step has been a McDonald’s mandate for more than 20 years.

Radwen;765853 said:
Wrong, statistically speaking sure. But its not the case.

How is it statistically speaking true but wrong?

because its an average not an actual fact

theres no giant McDonald clock that chimes to tell them to build a new store every 4 hours.

Arkad

Wanderer
Guys don't ruin my McDonalds facts with stupid arguments like that. It really pisses the Ronald off.

Well "they" is a lot of people, franchise owners make a nize chunk, of course the corporate people get a bigger chunk, and all the people who invest in it get pieces of varying sizes...

Arkad

Wanderer
Tumeski;765882 said:
heh it would be cool to know how much they make $$$ per year :p

Ray Kroc the founder of McDonalds once said, "I'm not in the restaurant business, I'm in the real estate business." The corporation makes the majority of its money from leasing the land that the restaurant sits on and the fees franchise owners have to pay.

I think it all depends on the location.