RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 things you do in real life that warns you that you play to much Ultima Online

Radwen

Wanderer
Hehe see here I meant it as the value of my variable is low. Meaning I have a low number representing my budget :rolleyes: .

Malaperth

Wanderer
Ahhh... yes... sorry. I should have gotten that easily. My apologies. My life as it currently isn't has left me with 3 functioning brain cells and 2 of those control my motor functions...

Rabban

Sorceror
Two things: I cut you... and many times...

No really, yeah it got necro-ed, but why go off topic? At least the necro was on topic.

Also, I think there are many funny humorous posts in this thread, and shouldn't get removed just because some shmucks necro it or go off topic in it.

Alcyone

Sorceror
You know you play uo and are on forums to much when you rush home just to res dead threads. Really, I just like this thread where I can find it easily. I laugh so hard I cry each time I read it. (Especially since I've found myself doing some of these same things)

Raven6434

Sorceror
You know you play uo to much when you buy a knife and say to your friends "Do you know where i can find a Gm poisoner to poison my dagger?"

ok, Either sticky the fucking thread or delete it. Otherwise its gonna disaperar for a while then get ressed again suprising the hell out of you.