RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 things you do in real life that warns you that you play to much Ultima Online

wannabe

Wanderer
i remember laughing with my friends and saying
"lol that guy got pawned"
lets just say he almost fell off his chair laughing at me ;p
i know you play too much uo when:
you get into trouble in rl and wish you could just log off (happens quite often...)

lable2005

Wanderer
wannabe said:
i know you play too much uo when:
you get into trouble in rl and wish you could just log off (happens quite often...)
yea i know them times... i'm good at avoiding trouble with school teachers through quick wits ^^

SpiralIPY

Wanderer
when u win at something you say pwned

your daily routine is , EAT , SLEEP , UO!

When reading a book you look for the words Uo and other item based sayings.

When you sleep you dream about uo

Your main goal in life is to become the best pvper ever.

When you spend 1000's of dollars on uo donations

When you get turned on by uo females

I have dreamt about UO.

When you cry about UO because your parents want you off the computer, and you haven't finished looting your body.

-Storm

SpiralIPY

Wanderer
my little sister said her dream in life is to play uo and she crys when she gets killed in the game or if someone calls here a noob or something shes like 13 she aint 4 year old lol

Hero-divinity said:
my little sister said her dream in life is to play uo and she crys when she gets killed in the game or if someone calls here a noob or something shes like 13 she aint 4 year old lol

=/ I used to be MASSIVLEY addicted to UO. Was nuts.

-Storm

SpiralIPY

Wanderer
i only play uo on weekdays after school cause i take this adhd medicane makes me so calm nothing else is fun i also have bad isue of reading a loud at uo text and i keep repeating it i dont know why lol habit i guess

Hero-divinity said:
i only play uo on weekdays after school cause i take this adhd medicane makes me so calm nothing else is fun i also have bad isue of reading a loud at uo text and i keep repeating it i dont know why lol habit i guess

lawl

-Storm