RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.0

A_Li_N

Knight
A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.2a

I have closed my shard down for the time being and figured I'd share some of the scripts I've made / highly modded with the public. This pack is for RunUO 1.0 RC0. B36 and below will be given no support. Here is a description of what you will be downloading :

Updated Interest System according to post #60. See that post for quick fix - Current Version = 1.2b
Updated according to post #50 - Current version = 1.2a
Updated according to post #16 - Current version = 1.2
Updated according to Post #8

Addons - BallistaEast, BallistaSouth, CatapultEast, CatapoultSouth, CatapultWest, GreekTemple *Created by KnightAGS*, Lighthouse, Piano, SerpantPillar - I didn't know if any of these were in circ yet, and I had made them with the addongenerator, so I thought I'd put them out there.

Bulk Reg Stone - BulkRegGump, BulkRegStone - A reg stone I made for my players. It allows you to enter any amount you want for each kind of reg, and it will charge accordingly (5 gold / reg)

Druids - AncientDruid, EvilDruidAprentice, EvilDruid, EvilDruidLord, DruidRobe, EarthScepter, WaterScepter, WoodScepter, SummonedTreefellow - I do not know who first posted the Druid pack (props to them) but I have highly modified the Ancient Druid and the robes. I included the other druids because the Ancient summons some of them. The Ancient is on a counter. When he is hit with melee, the counter increases by 1. When the counter is at certain levels, he will summon different things. Check the code to see what he summons and when. Included the SummonedTreefellow from the Druid Spell System as well, due to it being summoned. **Added back the disclaimers for the druids**

Hue Number Tub - HueNumberGump, HueNumberTub, HueMe - A dye tub that players can enter any hue number in the gump and be able to dye any item in their bag. The HueMe command allows players to get the hue of items in game, just like GM's doing [get Hue. I was going to put restricted hues in for this, but have not got around to doing it. If you want me to do that and update, please PM me and I will work on the generic code to do so. Added Hue Restrictions, see Post #16 for more info

Interest System - Interest System, InterestBag - An interest system...it will search through all player's bank accounts (both online and offline) and tally up their gold/checks. It then checks to see if they have an interest bag in their bank, and if not puts one in the top left corner, not movable. Then it puts interest in that bag. I have set it to do this once a day, with wich hour it does it commented in the script. Also commented where to change the amount of interest it gives, currently 1/100. Updated to give checks if amount to give is above 60k.

Mages - Illusionist, TerrokSage, Unsummoner, MageRobe, OrbsOfIllusion, SageStaff, Clone - Some creatures resulting from my imagination running wild. Both the OrbsOfIllusion and the SageStaff will emit a cirlce of light when worn, and both have different skill base. Orbs = Stealth, Staff = Magery. Both are damn good weapons, so you might need to tweak a bit. They are 'baseweapon' though, so they cannot be repaired, nor do their special abilities work. I might change this in future releases. MageRobes (there are 2 types) will give a boost to Magery when worn, and both give special Titles when worn/double clicked. The Unsummoner is a 'mage' that I created to counteract the tamers being able to use their dragons as 'bait' against the other two mages. These guys have special melee attacks/defenses. If a tamed creature hits it or is hit by it, it will stable that creature in the owners stable. If the stable is full, it will shrink it. TerrokSage is basically just a powerful mage with the SageStaff that will summon a UnSummoner if there are none within 15 steps. The Illusionist is a unique creature (as far as I've seen) She wears the Orbs and has a few special features when hit. When her health is higher than 1/4, she will summon 2 clones of herself and an Unsummoner. These clones are actually weaker than her. When her health is lower than 1/4, she will summon 2 identical clones of her attacker. (both instances if there are no clones within 15 spaces) Included the Clone.cs from the Ancient Spell System. (Props go to it's creator)

Miners - DemontekForeman, InsanePickaxe - Just another mini boss I made to overrun Minoc. Never got around to finishing the rest of the miners to go along with him. See Post #8 for more info.

Vampires - CrourManus, HalfMoon, LifeForce, Magnus - I have highly modified the Vampires from these forums (Akasha, Servant of Akasha, Vampire Lord etc, etc) and added one extra. Magnus, the Ancient Vampire. I didn't post the rest of them because I didn't think they were modded enough to deem repostable. PM me if you would like the rest. Magnus is just another one of the Vampires, nothing real special about him. Powerful though. He carries the CruorManus (BloodFang). This is a katana with some nice abilities. The HalfMoon is a new bow I made for Akasha. It has nice effects, and uses LifeForce, wich I have drop on all vampires. It also has a 1/7 chance of 'sucking' the lifeforce from creatures. It will suck 5 LifeForce when it does so. *Magnus was originally created by Vidi and highly modified by me. Support for this one is given by me, since it's most likely nearly nothing like what he originally posted. *

ChampionSpawn - I didn't have a highend computer hosting my shard, and most of the time doing champs, even on my ethernet, I find it lagging due to all the dead bodies on the ground. So I modfied my ChampSpawn to do a cleanup. It will search the ground withing it's SpawnRange and delete any body that is not Human. It does this just about every time you get a white candle. I was going to add in a gatherer that would gather all the gold/tokens in these bodies and dispers it after the champ was done. PM me if you want me to do so and I will work on it. Added Gatherer to the Cleaner. See post #16 for more info. Fixed deletion of polymorphed player corpses. See post #50 for details.

JadeStorm - This is my admin weapon. I included it in this pack for the sole reason of giving scripters out there an example of different effects that can be done with weapon hits. Take a look at it and explore the possibilities.

LightGrabber - This is two items in one. One is a simple LightSource that is linked to the second, wich is an item you can target. You can change the Light of the second one, wich will change the LightSource. This allows you to be able to move LightSources around and change the type of light. Also have a DarkGrabber, but it doens't seem to emit the DarkSource for some reason.

RuneLibrary, RuneLibraryTrammel, TMaps.txt - These have both been posted here, but I thought I would include them in the pack. They are a set of all the treasure map locations according to UOAM. I believe it is pretty easy to update/change the locations. Just edit the TMaps.txt. Currently the format is Map# MapName X Y Z MapName are the names you will see on UOAM atm. **Edit**To add them, type [RuneLibrary and [RuneLibraryTrammel

Instructions for use :
All of the scripts should be Drag/Drop into your custom folder except ChampionSpawn.cs and TMaps.txt.

ChampionSpawn.cs - Backup your current one and replace with this one. (or something to that effect)

TMaps.txt - put in your Server\Data\ folder.

If you see scripts in here that you wish credit for, please tell me and I will give it if it's apropriate. Post back if there are any problems or if you need some help or if I have left out some scripts needed for use. I think I got all required ones, but it is 2am :D

Note - If you want the correct hues for these items, you may feel free to download my Hues.mul here : Hues.rar You can either use it to have the correct numbers, or take the correct numbers and add them to your own Hues.mul. A good program to do this would be Hue Manager 1.01. Find it here : Hue Manager 1.01

Hope to hear feedback, both good and creative. Untill then, Peace!

Attachments

• A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.2b.zip
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,557
W

walmart

what line would i have to add on my champ spawn just want to edit it with the cleaning system on yours

LoeZ

Wanderer
Just hell lot of stuff were missing from the pack.
Had to delete illusionist.cs, unsummor.cs, TerroKSgage.cs, DemontekForem.cs and Magnus.cs to make it work.

VampireRobe.cs was missing.
DemontekForeman.cs whined something about missing "MythrilElemental".
Others made just some misc errors, so i deleted them.

LoeZ

Wanderer
Atleast on my shard those "runelibrarys" are just empty books whit name "maps 1-0".
What did i do wrong, or is it supposed to be like that?

A_Li_N

Knight
LoeZ, I will go through the collection again and make sure all the things are there later today after I get back from droping kid off at daycare.

LordDark462, Read my instructions again...I kinda forgot to say that you have to use a command to add them. Sorry :p

LoeZ, Put the TMap.txt in the Data folder in your server.

A_Li_N

Knight
Updated the Pack. Redownload from original post. Changes are as follows :

Commented out the CloneScroll in the Illusionist. You will need the entire Ancient Spell system that can be found here : Ancient Spell Book

The UnSummoner uses commands from the "Original Shrink System" and it can drop a PetBondingDeed. These can be found here Original Shrink System and here Pet Bonding Deed

The Terrok Sage looks fine to me...might have just needed a working UnSummoner.

The DemonTek Foreman summons a Mythril Elemental when it is hit. Mytrhil is the strongest ore on my shard. I have put comments in the script as to where to change to different elementals. If you do not have any elementals, just comment out / delete from above this line :
Code:
public void Summon( Mobile attacker )
and below this line :
Code:
public override void OnDeath( Container c )
{
   c.Delete();
}
}
Leaving two '}' at the end, or making the end of the file look like this :
Code:
		public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
		{
			base.Deserialize( reader );
		int version = reader.ReadInt();
		}
	}
}

And sorry for my ignorance with leaving out the VampireRobe :D It's in the pack now. Just redownload the pack from the original post.

Please in the future, post what errors you recieve so I do not have to guess as to what is missing / wrong. Thanks!

I have been requested to add the Hue restriction code and the gatherer code, so I will be updating the pack hopefully by saturday with both of these features. (Hue Number Tub and ChampionSpawn respectively)
Untill then, enjoy!

A_Li_N

Knight
Did you target the ground ? :) Just like adding something. type [RuneLibrary and target the ground next to you. If you have RC0, it should put them right where you targeted.

LordDark462

Wanderer
i didn't get any targeting item. it just did nothing.

yes i have rc0 i'm not running any majorly changed items just a few scripts for me to play around with and see if my templates work and stuff. i'm going to be making a tresure hunter soon so i want to be able to do this.

A_Li_N

Knight
I admit, I was wrong, you do not get a target when you do [runelibrary. Although I know it all works. Basically what happens is you type [runelibrary and the books are placed 1 spot north of your position. (organized in their own fasion) This happens with a simple MoveToWorld(loc, map) wich is supplied with RunUO 1.0 RC0. If you do not have this, then these things will not work without moding. Check around lines 135 and see if you can change it.

LordDark462

Wanderer
so that means there ware?

never mind i found them but there empty.

ok i got it everything figured out now. just wish i could move them.

A_Li_N

Knight
You can move them. Each book is movable. I made these long ago when I was still learning, and at that time I did not have knowledge of how to make things move 'together'. I might put this feature in later, but most likely not. I think it's something either you can code in, or something you will have to deal with. It's not like it's hard to put them where you want. Stand 1 space south of where you want the books, making sure you have 1 space Neast and 1 space Nwest of you open for them and do the command.

On another note, I have finished the restricted Hues for the HueNumberTub, but I'm going to wait till i also get the ChampionSpawn gatherer created to add it to 1.2. Untill then, have fun!

KillerBeeZ

Knight
A_Li_N said:
Druids - AncientDruid, EvilDruidAprentice, EvilDruid, EvilDruidLord, DruidRobe, EarthScepter, WaterScepter, WoodScepter, SummonedTreefellow - I do not know who first posted the Druid pack (props to them) but I have highly modified the Ancient Druid and the robes. I included the other druids because the Ancient summons some of them. The Ancient is on a counter. When he is hit with melee, the counter increases by 1. When the counter is at certain levels, he will summon different things. Check the code to see what he summons and when. Included the SummonedTreefellow from the Druid Spell System as well, due to it being summoned.

Code:
// Druids ver 2.0					02-10-2004
//
// Includes 4 monsters and 1 vendor
//
// Scripts
//
// EvilDruidAprentice.cs, EvilDruid.cs, EvilDruidLord.cs, AncientDruid.cs
// Druid.cs
//
// Scripted by: KillerBeeZ
// [url]www.CTlinx.com[/url]
//
// for use with Voran's Druidic spells
// [url]http://www.runuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24775&highlight=druid[/url]
//
//[COLOR=DarkRed] You may use this script as long as you do NOT remove this header[/COLOR]

please put the header back in

A_Li_N

Knight
First off, apologies to KillerBeeZ and the druids. It had been a long time since I edited the druids (when I started to anyway) and I usually take out any un-nececary info, including headers. I have put them back in with an addition that simply states "Highly modified by A_Li_N" Won't happen again in the future.

I've also created the Hue Restrictions for the HueNumberTub / HueMe command. Look in HueRestrictions.cs to see how to add your own numbers. I put two in there as examples. You need to replace both HueMe.cs and HueNumberGump.cs as well as add the HueRestrictions.cs.

Also created the Gatherer for the ChampionSpawn Cleaner. It will gather all gold/tokens from the bodies it cleans, and disperse them when the champ is spawned. It'll look just like the Champ drop of gold, but centered around the actual Altar/Spawn. I did it this way so as to not have to edit all of the champs/basechamp to include the additional drop. All locations of required code are commented, just look for Gatherer. Also, if you want to remove the Tokens part of it (if you don't have tokens) you can just delete the lines having to do with the tokens. (the whole if statement in the timer) If your tokens do not drop on bodies, it's fine, you will not have to worry about it, sense the Gatherer will not find any tokens to add up :)

Both of these new additions have been tested and to my knowledge, there are no bugs. But I am not good at finding bugs in systems :D That's what you guys are for. Please report back anything you find.

Main Post file is updated.

Question - KillerBeeZ, in your Signature, you have this :
Code:
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand bunary... 
and those who don't
Is that sposed to be bInary, bunary? Or am I completly missing a joke? :D

KillerBeeZ

Knight
no problem about the header, I like to keep them in there for support reasons, and so people can find me to ask any questions regarding the script.

plus for remembering who made the original, and version 2 and 3 and so forth.

and yes lol its spose to be Binary oops, thank you for spotting that, now I'll change it and maybe save a little face :eek:

zero1872001

Wanderer
Over all.. A Bunch of great scripts here. I especially loved the Greek Temple. It looked awesome! But I only have one small prob/complaint. Well not really a Complaint but more of a question.. What is the life force for?

A_Li_N

Knight
zero1872001 said:
Over all.. A Bunch of great scripts here. I especially loved the Greek Temple. It looked awesome! But I only have one small prob/complaint. Well not really a Complaint but more of a question.. What is the life force for?

The Half Moon bow uses them as arrows.
And thanks :D