RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.0

monnie

Wanderer
Runebook comes up empty

heya thanks for posting these scripts. They are really fun so far the ones I have installed and the people love them. I'm also having a problem with the Runelibrary script. It's kinda strange, when I use the runbook command and the target comes up I target a tile ahead of me north and sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't work, I get an error stating:

Usage
RuneLibrary Mobile From

And when it does work, I get a runebook on the ground but it's empty as some of the others stated in this thread. The book is titled "Maps 1 - 0" and has nor max charges (which is no biggie of course since it's easily changeable). But how come the book is empty? Also how come it's only one book that pops up? I been trying usage commands like "add runebooklibrary map 1" but nothings bringing up a runebook that is actually filled. Maybe I'm missing something?

I'm running RunUO 1.0 RC0

A_Li_N

Knight
A_Li_N said:
TMaps.txt - put in your Server\Data\ folder.

And I don't think you target at all...you just use the command and it puts the books 1 step to the north of you. But you need to make sure TMaps.txt is in the Server\Data\ folder.

monnie

Wanderer
Oh thanks I got it working. I knew I missed something and couldn't find what it was. Looks great. This is great I could add in other locations with the AutoMap Map files. :)

QFantasia

Wanderer
I am really interested in implementing these scripts. I am not really a scripter yet. So please be gentle.

Here is the error I get:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Druid System\Druid System\Druid Spells\SummonedTreefell
ow.cs: CS0101: (line 8, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contai
ns a definition for 'SummonedTreefellow'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\CannedEvil\ChampionSpawn.cs: CS0101: (line 10, column
15) The namespace 'Server.Engines.CannedEvil' already contains a definition for
'ChampionSpawn'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I only have your script pack and Darkness_PR 's Druid System with vendor In my customs I also put in MyRunUOSpawner and Orb Architect, I do not think these would interfer with the druids however. As for the ChampionSpawn.cs I am completely lost for ideas on what to do. I tried erasing the SummonTreefellow.cs once in Darkness_PR's system and once in your script pack. Because I thought it may just be that there were two of the same scripts. I then recieved bigger errors. So put them the files back into their original places. It looks like a small problem and an easy fix but I just don't know enough to know what is going wrong. Please help me.

A_Li_N

Knight
QFantasia said:
I am really interested in implementing these scripts. I am not really a scripter yet. So please be gentle.

Here is the error I get:

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Druid System\Druid System\Druid Spells\SummonedTreefell
ow.cs: CS0101: (line 8, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contai
ns a definition for 'SummonedTreefellow'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\CannedEvil\ChampionSpawn.cs: CS0101: (line 10, column
15) The namespace 'Server.Engines.CannedEvil' already contains a definition for
'ChampionSpawn'

I only have your script pack and Darkness_PR 's Druid System with vendor In my customs I also put in MyRunUOSpawner and Orb Architect, I do not think these would interfer with the druids however. As for the ChampionSpawn.cs I am completely lost for ideas on what to do. I tried erasing the SummonTreefellow.cs once in Darkness_PR's system and once in your script pack. Because I thought it may just be that there were two of the same scripts. I then recieved bigger errors. So put them the files back into their original places. It looks like a small problem and an easy fix but I just don't know enough to know what is going wrong. Please help me.

Your thinking is correct...you have two of those files in the script directory. If you want to use my Championspawn which has the cleaner, delete/backup the one in Engines\CannedEvil\.

And I'd go ahead and delete the SummonedTreeFellow from my pack and leave the one from the Druid System. Then it should be good to go :)

QFantasia

Wanderer
Thanks for the help A_Li_N, It cleared those errors up right away. Now I have a new problem. I get another error with Miners:

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.2b\Miners\DemontekForeman.cs: CS
0246: (line 136, column 32) The type or namespace name 'MythrilElemental' could
not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I know that there is a fix posted for this, but I am confused on why you want everything above this line
Code:
public void Summon( Mobile attacker )
deleted. Since all the mythril stuff is listed after. I erased it anyhow and changed the ending as shown in the example, and got a mess of errors. Even changed the metal type from Mythril to Agapite and still got errors. I won't really bother going through those one by one because i figured I would just erase miners all together until I can learn a little more about scripting, I feel there is something I am missing. But this is what happens when I do erase it (keep in mind I have nothing on here but the Druid System, Ultima VII, Pet Bonding deed, and the shrink system you instructed needed to be added).

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (9 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.2b\Druids\AncientDruid.cs: CS024
6: (line 122, column 28) The type or namespace name 'SheildOfEarthScroll' could
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.2b\Druids\EvilDruid.cs: CS0246:
(line 81, column 28) The type or namespace name 'SheildOfEarthScroll' could not
be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.2b\Druids\EvilDruidAprentice.cs:
 CS0246: (line 85, column 28) The type or namespace name 'SheildOfEarthScroll' c
ould not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.2b\Druids\EvilDruidLord.cs: CS02
46: (line 93, column 28) The type or namespace name 'SheildOfEarthScroll' could
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.2b\UltimaVII\UltimaVII\AncientSp
ellBook.cs: CS0117: (line 10, column 64) 'Server.Items.SpellbookType' does not c
ontain a definition for 'Ancient'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\CannedEvil\ChampionSpawn.cs: CS0246: (line 267, column
 25) The type or namespace name 'Tokens' could not be found (are you missing a u
sing directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\CannedEvil\ChampionSpawn.cs: CS0246: (line 927, column
 6) The type or namespace name 'Tokens' could not be found (are you missing a us
ing directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\CannedEvil\ChampionSpawn.cs: CS0246: (line 928, column
 6) The type or namespace name 't' could not be found (are you missing a using d
irective or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\CannedEvil\ChampionSpawn.cs: CS0246: (line 929, column
 24) The type or namespace name 't' could not be found (are you missing a using
directive or an assembly reference?)

All of these compiled fine the first time around with Miners in. When I put it into my other server without miners I get another mess of like errors, but with every other script that has no relation to this one all of a sudden falling apart, ie Resourcebox, hearall, cooking system.

Does it make any sense to you? And thanks for any help you can give me on this.

Cerberus

Wanderer
i hope you dont mind me cha ging anything but i had to comment this out to get the demontek script to work

Code:
                            //AncientApron aa = new AncientApron( 20 );
			//int aaroll = Utility.Random( 10 );
			//if( aaroll > 0 )
			//aa.LootType = LootType.Blessed;
			//AddItem( aa );

i was actually wondering what this ancient apron was and where do i obtain it as iv ran a search and cant find it online or in the script pack.

BTW awesome scripts TY for all the time and effort you and the other contributors put into these , their way beyond anything i could do

A_Li_N

Knight
QFantasia said:
I know that there is a fix posted for this, but I am confused on why you want everything above this line
Code:
deleted. Since all the mythril stuff is listed after. I erased it anyhow and changed the ending as shown in the example, and got a mess of errors.
I said everything FROM above that line TO BELOW this stuff :
Code:
public override void OnDeath( Container c )
{
   c.Delete();
}
}
so you're basically getting rid of all the stuff after the Deserialize method of the miner, aka the Summon. So an easy way to do it is go to this line :
Code:
and hit Ctrl-Shift-End, then hold Shift and press 'Up' twice (leaving 2 closing brackets) and hit Delete.

QFantasia said:
Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (9 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.2b\Druids\AncientDruid.cs: CS024
6: (line 122, column 28) The type or namespace name 'SheildOfEarthScroll' could
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.2b\Druids\EvilDruid.cs: CS0246:
(line 81, column 28) The type or namespace name 'SheildOfEarthScroll' could not
be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.2b\Druids\EvilDruidAprentice.cs:
 CS0246: (line 85, column 28) The type or namespace name 'SheildOfEarthScroll' c
ould not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.2b\Druids\EvilDruidLord.cs: CS02
46: (line 93, column 28) The type or namespace name 'SheildOfEarthScroll' could
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\A_Li_N's Script Pack 1.2b\UltimaVII\UltimaVII\AncientSp
ellBook.cs: CS0117: (line 10, column 64) 'Server.Items.SpellbookType' does not c
ontain a definition for 'Ancient'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\CannedEvil\ChampionSpawn.cs: CS0246: (line 267, column
 25) The type or namespace name 'Tokens' could not be found (are you missing a u
sing directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\CannedEvil\ChampionSpawn.cs: CS0246: (line 927, column
 6) The type or namespace name 'Tokens' could not be found (are you missing a us
ing directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\CannedEvil\ChampionSpawn.cs: CS0246: (line 928, column
 6) The type or namespace name 't' could not be found (are you missing a using d
irective or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\CannedEvil\ChampionSpawn.cs: CS0246: (line 929, column
 24) The type or namespace name 't' could not be found (are you missing a using
directive or an assembly reference?)

All of these compiled fine the first time around with Miners in. When I put it into my other server without miners I get another mess of like errors, but with every other script that has no relation to this one all of a sudden falling apart, ie Resourcebox, hearall, cooking system.

I'm betting that they compiler didn't even get to those when the miners were in. When I made the Ancient Druid system, the druid spells had a miss-spelling of ShieldOfEarthSpell, so I made the AncientDruid the same way, using SheildOfEarthSpell. I assume you have the newer druid system and have the correct spelling. Simply go to each of those lines and correct the spelling.

As for the Spellbook, looks like you didn't go through all the steps of installing the UVII system. Spellbook.cs doesn't know what an 'Ancient' spellbook is. Find how to add that into the spellbook.cs and those should go away. (The pack should come with an edited spellbook.cs in which you can find the changes.)

A_Li_N

Knight
Cerberus said:
i hope you dont mind me cha ging anything but i had to comment this out to get the demontek script to work

Code:
                            //AncientApron aa = new AncientApron( 20 );
			//int aaroll = Utility.Random( 10 );
			//if( aaroll > 0 )
			//aa.LootType = LootType.Blessed;
			//AddItem( aa );

i was actually wondering what this ancient apron was and where do i obtain it as iv ran a search and cant find it online or in the script pack.

BTW awesome scripts TY for all the time and effort you and the other contributors put into these , their way beyond anything i could do
Ancient apron came from (I believe) Crazy Sea Monkey's Ore/Log pack way back when. It's an apron that gives you extra Blacksmithy when worn is all.

Crank

Sorceror
i implemented the bulk reg stone script and am having trouble using it. i have tried to put the amount desired on trhe line with the reg ie 100 and it doesnt seem to work. what am i missing.?

A_Li_N

Knight
Crank said:
i implemented the bulk reg stone script and am having trouble using it. i have tried to put the amount desired on trhe line with the reg ie 100 and it doesnt seem to work. what am i missing.?
Erase the current text of the reg(s) you wish to buy, enter the number you wish to purchase, and hit the buy button. (can't remember the exact button it is, but shouldn't be too hard to figure out :))

Gaea

Sorceror
I'm not sure if anyones still supporting these or not...but my bulk reg stone doesnt show the buttons at all...the only button it shows it the "okay"

Does anyone know why?

nacrom

Wanderer
not sure if A_Li_N is still supporting but i believe his ACC is out and is IMO a better system.

if you are concerned with jsut the Bulk Reagent Stone, i believe there is one in the A_Li_N's Completely Custom system or in DAAT's Token System.

i would recommend using 1 or both of those systems. This system here is abit out dated as you should have seen by the date of the threads

Gaea

Sorceror
yeah, i know its outdated, but i see that some of his stuff is being supported (and reworked) by others.

I tried searching for bulk regs and such...but didnt come up with much.

I use daat 99s tokens,...didnt see a bulk reg stone...? Also the completely custom pack i dl'd had this same bulk stone in it.

nacrom

Wanderer
Daat's system the stones are called Scribe Stone, Alchemist Stone, Smith Stone, Tinker Stone, and Tailor Stone. i think there is one more but do not reember the name off hand.

hope this helps

Gaea

Sorceror
ahh yeah i know those, but i meant jsut one basic stone for players to buy say 100 or 1000 Garlic or arrows. I dont want people grabbing huge bags of stuff like in those stones. heh I keep those for staff to use if they need to have alot of something in a hurry, or as occasional prizes

Twisted1851

Wanderer
Ok, i need some help, im knew to all this and its dirving me insane...

[/code] - Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Scrolls\Staff\LocateScroll.cs: CS010
1: (line 7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definitio
n for 'LocateScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Scrolls\Staff\MassCharmScroll.cs: CS
0101: (line 7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a defini
tion for 'MassCharmScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Scrolls\Staff\MassDeathScroll.cs: CS
0101: (line 7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a defini
tion for 'MassDeathScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Scrolls\Staff\MassMightScroll.cs: CS
tion for 'MassMightScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Scrolls\Staff\MassSleepScroll.cs: CS
tion for 'MassSleepScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Scrolls\Staff\PeerScroll.cs: CS0101:
(line 7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'PeerScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Scrolls\Staff\SeanceScroll.cs: CS010
1: (line 7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definitio
n for 'SeanceScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Scrolls\Staff\SleepFieldScroll.cs: C
S0101: (line 7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a defin
ition for 'SleepFieldScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Scrolls\Staff\SleepScroll.cs: CS0101
: (line 7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'SleepScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Scrolls\Staff\SwarmScroll.cs: CS0101
: (line 7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'SwarmScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Scrolls\Staff\ThunderScroll.cs: CS01
01: (line 7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definiti
on for 'ThunderScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Scrolls\Staff\TremorScroll.cs: CS010
n for 'TremorScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\Scrolls\Staff\WeatherScroll.cs: CS01
01: (line 7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definiti
on for 'WeatherScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Druid\Familiars\SummonedTreefellowFamiliar.cs: CS0101:
(line 8, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition
for 'SummonedTreefellow'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\00. Linear Circle\Awaken.cs: CS0101: (line
13, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Linear' already contains a definiti
on for 'AwakenSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\00. Linear Circle\Douse.cs: CS0101: (line
8, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Linear' already contains a definition
for 'DouseSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\00. Linear Circle\Fireworks.cs: CS0101: (l
ine 10, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Linear' already contains a defin
ition for 'FireworksSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\00. Linear Circle\Glimmer.cs: CS0101: (lin
e 9, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Linear' already contains a definiti
on for 'GlimmerSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\00. Linear Circle\Ignite.cs: CS0101: (line
11, column 17) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Linear' already contains a definiti
on for 'IgniteSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\00. Linear Circle\LinearSpell.cs: CS0101:
(line 6, column 26) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Linear' already contains a defi
nition for 'LinearSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\00. Linear Circle\Thunder.cs: CS0101: (lin
e 9, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Linear' already contains a definiti
on for 'ThunderSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\00. Linear Circle\Weather.cs: CS0101: (lin
on for 'WeatherSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\01. First Circle\Awaken All.cs: CS0101: (l
ine 10, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.First' already contains a defini
tion for 'AwakenAllSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\01. First Circle\DetectTrap.cs: CS0101: (l
ine 10, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.First' already contains a defini
tion for 'DetectTrapSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\01. First Circle\GreaterDouse.cs: CS0101:
(line 8, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.First' already contains a defin
ition for 'GreatDouseSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\01. First Circle\GreatIgnite.cs: CS0101: (
line 11, column 17) The namespace 'Server.Spells.First' already contains a defin
ition for 'GreatIgniteSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\01. First Circle\Locate.cs: CS0101: (line
9, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.First' already contains a definition
for 'LocateSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\02. Second Circle\DestroyTrap.cs: CS0101:
(line 8, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Second' already contains a defi
nition for 'DestroyTrapSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\02. Second Circle\Enchant.cs: CS0101: (lin
e 13, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Second' already contains a definit
ion for 'EnchantSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\02. Second Circle\FalseCoin.cs: CS0101: (l
ine 14, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Second' already contains a defin
ition for 'FalseCoinSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\02. Second Circle\GreatLight.cs: CS0101: (
line 9, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Second' already contains a defin
ition for 'GreatLightSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\03. Third Circle\Peer.cs: CS0101: (line 14
, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Third' already contains a definition f
or 'PeerSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\03. Third Circle\Sleep.cs: CS0101: (line 9
, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Third' already contains a definition f
or 'SleepSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\03. Third Circle\Swarm.cs: CS0101: (line 9
or 'SwarmSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\04. Fourth Circle\Seance.cs: CS0101: (line
12, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Fourth' already contains a definiti
on for 'SeanceSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\05. Fifth Circle\Charm.cs: CS0101: (line 1
0, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Fifth' already contains a definition
for 'CharmSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\05. Fifth Circle\Dance.cs: CS0101: (line 1
0, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Fifth' already contains a definition
for 'DanceSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\05. Fifth Circle\MassSleepSpell.cs: CS0101
: (line 9, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Fifth' already contains a def
inition for 'MassSleepSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\06. Sixth Circle\CauseFear.cs: CS0101: (li
ne 11, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Sixth' already contains a definit
ion for 'CauseFearSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\06. Sixth Circle\Clone.cs: CS0101: (line 1
0, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Sixth' already contains a definition
for 'CloneSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\06. Sixth Circle\FireRing.cs: CS0101: (lin
e 11, column 17) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Sixth' already contains a definiti
on for 'FireRingSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\06. Sixth Circle\SleepField.cs: CS0101: (l
ine 10, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Sixth' already contains a defini
tion for 'SleepFieldSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\06. Sixth Circle\Tremor.cs: CS0101: (line
9, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Sixth' already contains a definition
for 'TremorSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\07. Seventh Circle\MassCharm.cs: CS0101: (
line 10, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Seventh' already contains a def
inition for 'MassCharmSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\07. Seventh Circle\MassMight.cs: CS0101: (
line 9, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Seventh' already contains a defi
nition for 'MassMightSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\08. Eighth Circle\ArmageddonSpell.cs: CS01
01: (line 9, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Eighth' already contains a
definition for 'ArmageddonSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\08. Eighth Circle\DeathVortexSpell.cs: CS0
101: (line 8, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Eighth' already contains a
definition for 'DeathVortexSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\08. Eighth Circle\InvisibilityAllSpell.cs:
CS0101: (line 9, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Eighth' already contai
ns a definition for 'InvisibilityAllSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Spells\08. Eighth Circle\MassDeathSpell.cs: CS010
1: (line 9, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Spells.Eighth' already contains a d
efinition for 'MassDeathSpell'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\CharmedMobile.cs: CS0101: (line
11, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for
'CharmedMobile'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Clone.cs: CS0101: (line 10, col
umn 15) The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'Clone'

- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\DeathVortex.cs: CS0101: (line 9
, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'D
eathVortex'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\FakeGold.cs: CS0101: (line 5, c
olumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'FakeGo
ld'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\GreaterNaturalFire.cs: CS0101:
(line 13, column 20) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'GreaterNaturalFire'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\HouseTraps.cs: CS0101: (line 18
, column 17) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Hou
seTrapStrength'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\HouseTraps.cs: CS0101: (line 27
, column 17) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Hou
seTrapType'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\HouseTraps.cs: CS0101: (line 35
, column 18) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Bas
eHouseTrap'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\HouseTraps.cs: CS0101: (line 34
3, column 18) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Ho
useTrap'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\HouseTraps.cs: CS0101: (line 41
6, column 18) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Ho
useTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\NaturalFire.cs: CS0101: (line 1
3, column 20) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Na
turalFire'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\SleepingBody.cs: CS0101: (line
13, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'S
leepingBody'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\SleepingBodyEquip.cs: CS0101: (
line 9, column 22) The namespace 'Server.Network' already contains a definition
for 'SleepingBodyEquip'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\SleepingBodyEquip.cs: CS0101: (
line 33, column 22) The namespace 'Server.Network' already contains a definition
for 'SleepingBodyContent'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\SleepingNameAttribute.cs: CS010
1: (line 6, column 15) The namespace 'Server' already contains a definition for
'SleepingNameAttribute'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Souless.cs: CS0101: (line 11, c
olumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'Soul
ess'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 6, colu
mn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'LesserBla
deTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 32, col
umn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'RegularB
ladeTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 58, col
umn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'GreaterB
ladeTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 84, col
umn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'DeadlyBl
adeTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 110, co
lumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'LesserE
xplosionTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 136, co
lumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Regular
ExplosionTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 162, co
lumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Greater
ExplosionTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 188, co
lumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'DeadlyE
xplosionTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 214, co
lumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'LesserF
ireColumnTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 240, co
lumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Regular
FireColumnTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 266, co
lumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Greater
FireColumnTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 292, co
lumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'DeadlyF
ireColumnTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 318, co
lumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'LesserP
oisonTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 344, co
PoisonTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 370, co
PoisonTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\Ultima VII System\Traps.cs: CS0101: (line 396, co
lumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'DeadlyP
oisonTrapDeed'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\@BagOfAncientScrolls.cs: CS0101: (line 29, column
15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'BagOfAncien
tScrolls'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\AncientInitializer.cs: CS0101: (line 28, column 1
5) The namespace 'Server.Spells' already contains a definition for 'AncientIniti
alizer'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\AncientSpellBook.cs: CS0101: (line 30, column 15)
The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'AncientSpellboo
k'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Staff\AncientSpellBookGump.cs: CS0101: (line 42, column
15) The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition for 'AncientSpel
lbookGump'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Undead\Scrolls\BloodPactScroll.cs: CS0101: (line 7, col
umn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'BloodPac
tScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Undead\Scrolls\CurePoisonScroll.cs: CS0101: (line 7, co
lumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'CurePoi
sonScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Undead\Scrolls\ExorcismScroll.cs: CS0101: (line 7, colu
mn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'ExorcismS
croll'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Undead\Scrolls\GraveyardGatewayScroll.cs: CS0101: (line
7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'G
raveyardGatewayScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Undead\Scrolls\HordeMinionsEyesScroll.cs: CS0101: (line
7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'H
ordeMinionsEyesScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Undead\Scrolls\MisfitsOfMondainScroll.cs: CS0101: (line
7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'M
isfitsOfMondainScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Undead\Scrolls\NecroMassCurseScroll.cs: CS0101: (line 7
, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Nec
roMassCurseScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Undead\Scrolls\NecroPoisonFieldScroll.cs: CS0101: (line
7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'N
ecroPoisonFieldScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Undead\Scrolls\NecroPoisonScroll.cs: CS0101: (line 7, c
olumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'NecroP
oisonScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Undead\Scrolls\PoisonIvyPatchScroll.cs: CS0101: (line 7
, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Poi
sonIvyPatchScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Undead\Scrolls\PoisonMarkScroll.cs: CS0101: (line 7, co
lumn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'PoisonM
arkScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Undead\Scrolls\RevivalBySeanceScroll.cs: CS0101: (line
7, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Re
vivalBySeanceScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Undead\Scrolls\TravelByPoisonScroll.cs: CS0101: (line 7
, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Tra
velByPoisonScroll'
- Error: Scripts\Spells\Undead\Scrolls\WallOfSpikesScroll.cs: CS0101: (line 7,
column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'WallO
fSpikesScroll'
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.[/code]

greywolf79

Sorceror
The link for the Hues.rar is broken. Is it just old or not working for some other reason? I would like to get a copy of it if it is needed, I use RunUO 2.0 RC1 with client version 5.0.5b. Thanks.

GreyWolf.

Syringe

Wanderer
i got everything together but whn i start my runuo i get this error

+spells/ninjitsu/mirrorimage.cs:
CS0101: line 124: the namespace 'server.mobiles' already contains a definition for 'clone'

whats Wrong :eek::D