RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advent Vampirica-Dark Race System v1.0

emeraldleg34

Wanderer
oh and btw, i realize this has been confronted before in thread, but i dont get how to solve it... care to explain it again if you have time? srry for any inconvenience

emeraldleg34

Wanderer
So, what you said before in thread, was use the Playermobile.cs that came with runuo, but edit only one line:

public class PlayerMobile : MiddleMobile

correct? well, thats what i did, and i have this error now...

World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile
- Serial: 0x00000016
Delete the object? (y/n)

so, just out of curiosity, i HAD to see what happens when i push n(too scared to push y) well, that really pissed it off and it terminated the application... well, what the hell do i do then?

nospoon1

Wanderer
Your suppose to push n or y i forget which one don't worry about it its just compiling stuff thats a good thing anyone care to help me out here i haven't done this in forevver.

nospoon1

Wanderer
Plane Touched , there evil spectral/humanoid beings that have been blessed with the ability of one of the planes (From D&D)

Phant219

Wanderer
The message is asking if you wish to delete all your players. As it was stated earlier, A full wipe of all the players is necessary for this to work. So if you are not prepared to delete all of your players. Do not install this.

iZJokersWild

Wanderer
Hmm..you just gave me some new spell ideas with the unholy paladin. Would be cool to have some reverse of the Paladin's...
New Project!

Kozuka

Wanderer
okay i edited the Mobile...and now i get this Error

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0246: (line 51, column 30) The type
or namespace name 'MiddleMobile' could not be found (are you missing a using di
rective or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Kozuka

Wanderer
umm..ill bet by now your thinking im spamming....but...i tryed the change the thing for the Guild message error thing...but it didnt work...im still getting the error....and i cant open the server till i fix it...plz help

ViWinfii

Sorceror
Wiping the players is very easy. Go into the Saves folder, and delete the folder named Mobiles inside of it. Then restart the server, and all mobiles, including players, will be wiped.

Kozuka

Wanderer
Well....i tryed deleating the mobils...still get the guild error....perhaps imnnot using the distro Playermobil.cs ....anyway someone could send me the distro PlayerMobil.cs

ViWinfii

Sorceror
Just redownload the install and get the PlayerMobile.cs that way.

I don't think we are allowed to post distro scripts, it takes up bandwidth and space on the server that isn't needed. Every time I've seen someone try to post a script from the distro, their post is usually deleted, and then they get bitched out.

Please

Ok I am useing this script on my server and i wish someone would do more work on it. I would if I knew how if anyone can work more on it or help me I would really like to see: add Orc race, add wings to the angels and let them fly over water or something. The humans also need a special skill perhaps. I have AOS diabled I wonder if it possible to use a AOS spell for a special skill without turning AOS back on? Haveing the vampire transform into a vampire bat would be real cool too.

ViWinfii

Sorceror
juggalo,

talk to me in AIM or ICQ, and I will help you set most of those up. AIM is ViWinfii, ICQ is 3588950.

ViWinfii

Sorceror
I've decided to repost these scripts, not because I want to work more on them, but because the original post has spelling errors, spacing problems, and just looks ugly.

I added Orcs to the list of races to choose from. I also made it so that if you already picked a race, you cannot pick a new race.

I did not include a PlayerMobile.cs. For use with RunUO 1.0, use my instructions that I posted earlier. Do not use the PlayerMobile.cs that was originally posted by nospoon. That was for beta36.

Attachments

• MiddleMobile.cs
    2.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Transform.cs
    1.1 KB · Views: 107
  • InfraVision.cs
    1.4 KB · Views: 108
  • racestone.cs
    11.6 KB · Views: 122

Nagash

Sorceror
I added Medusas and Djinni to my own shard. Medusa's gaze is kinda easy, but Djinni's abilities like Whirlwind and other stuff was kinda hard to me done, specially when it comes to sinchronize visual effects with script effects, but it can be done.

runuofreak

Wanderer
What About Marking The *changes* In Playermobile.cs

What about a marked (*playermobiles.cs*) It is easier when the person knows what code is creating the mess and many of us hav had to change core files already and then your new additions will corrupt the old. So let's do a little customer service here and provide markings for all the changes you have done to your playermobile.cs...that is all that would make me very happy and I would download your files then. :eek: