RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Need A Script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj9251

Sorceror
Anyone Need A Script?

i know this may sound kind of wierd but i want to make a script but i have no clue what to make. i want to make a script for someone, something never done before, please post requests

clava

Wanderer
Make an AI that has own life. I mean that it goes to places. Sometimes when it's hungry or thirsty goes to a bar. Maybe gathers with other npcs. It buy things that it needs, like horses, food, weapons, armor... uses houses. Goes to dungeons... and a king, and you have to pay taxes and all that stuff... you get the idea. That would be pretty cool (you can turn Ultima Online into a Sim Game. That would be perfect :D hahaah).
There you have something very tough. I would do it myself, but i don't have almost any knowledge of C++.

Wood

Wanderer
Thats crazy! I do like the tax idea for houses, maybe some areas to build a house have a certain amount of tax, or perhaps the size also. AI that could be a little more int. would be more fun also!

clava

Wanderer
All the easier stuff has been made. Now you have a goal! Go learn some more programmin and make me that script!

(or if anyone is reading, it's a good time to steal the idea)

aj9251

Sorceror
do you have any idea how complicated it would be to do that!!! my gawd the bloody script would be over 10 megabytes and probably well over 10000 lines!!

Lordicon

Wanderer
Here is one for you, Make me a new web page account system that will allow you to change your password fro the site.

Also make me a script that will connect players in game to a irc channel.

Also make me a script that will allow a player to collect donations from in game.

Also make me a script that will set everything on the server to OSI stanards.

Also how about a new wedding system.

Or how about a new faction system but more along the lines of like the sieges in lineage 2, Take castles that control the towns instead of fighting over the stones make castles like on lineage 2.

Or how about a enchanting system like on lineage where you can enchant your weapon up so high but have a chance of breaking it and getting raw matterial back. just like lineage how you can set the safe enchant rate to something like +5 and after that the weapon has a chance of breaking.

Or maybe umm a pregnancy system like on the evo pets, but make them for female chars and they give birth to real children they have to put to bed and feed and everything and watch it grow. then when it gets to adult they have a 7x char set up on there same account with the name of the child.

mogbert

Wanderer
how about

use one of those little gold boxes in vendors shops
to make an item in your pack that you drop gold
and gems in like a resource box but its blessed
kinda like ledger but easyer.

Bleach

Knight
Can you do P.D. art?

Make a Deamonn Bone Crafting System.
Also make a set of Deamon Weapons and Armor, all made from bone, hued red (1157 pref.) with custom art.

Get to work! :p

mordero

Knight
Oh and I forgot, it needs to be able to create cutomized items for its quests and at the request of the owner/GMs (although this system should get rid of the need for said GMs). Additionally, it needs to be able to monitor certain sites (such as uo.stratics.com, uo.com, and runuo.com) for updates to the game and the server software and update itself accordingly.

flinn

Wanderer
Box Of transmutation

Hi Money,
well this is my request, please, you helped me with the virtue skull, one factor in this box...
i would like a box of transmutation that will receive an item and in return drop an item in their pack..ex: (virtue skull)
any suggestions, i was looking at the box in xml sockets, but was to comlicated for me, but still trying..thx for your time, :)

money

Wanderer
you can use any container as the box, and you when anything gets put in it, this item gets deleted and a new item is created

milva

Sorceror
I had always wished that some one would create an only "custom woods script" which works :p Most all have leathers/runics/ etc with in them.

aj9251

Sorceror
i have a musket and ammo script i will upload it to this forum when i get home i am at school right now

septor

Sorceror
Lordicon;677449 said:
Or how about a enchanting system like on lineage where you can enchant your weapon up so high but have a chance of breaking it and getting raw matterial back. just like lineage how you can set the safe enchant rate to something like +5 and after that the weapon has a chance of breaking.

This is on my to-do list actually. I'm not the world's best C# scripter, but I'll manage to get this going eventually.

Nagozi

Sorceror
Okay I've Given This Some Thought!

... and since you're offering... lol :)

I consider myself a very creative person, but if something doesn't make sense to me and I see no logic in it, I tend to shy away from the idea. So here is one of those somethings that is absolute rediculous to me...

The SeaHorse!!!!! ROFL The seahorse statuette looks more realistic than the land horse that can walk the seas... This has been bothering me, festering in my veins!!! for many months. I would like to use the sea horse, but until it actually looks like one, it has no home on my server.

So here is the proposal for a script: :) :) :) :D

Please Please Please Please - turn that land horse into a ridable sea horse statuette or something similar so at least you look and feel like you're riding a sea horse and not some magical land stallion that can walk on water! Thanks

Malaperth

Wanderer
Nagozi;677861 said:
... and since you're offering... lol :)

I consider myself a very creative person, but if something doesn't make sense to me and I see no logic in it, I tend to shy away from the idea. So here is one of those somethings that is absolute rediculous to me...

The SeaHorse!!!!! ROFL The seahorse statuette looks more realistic than the land horse that can walk the seas... This has been bothering me, festering in my veins!!! for many months. I would like to use the sea horse, but until it actually looks like one, it has no home on my server.

So here is the proposal for a script: :) :) :) :D

Please Please Please Please - turn that land horse into a ridable sea horse statuette or something similar so at least you look and feel like you're riding a sea horse and not some magical land stallion that can walk on water! Thanks

That cannot be changed by a script. Unless the artwork is created for what you suggest, it cannot be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.