RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Need A Script?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Change it to what? As far as I know, there is no artwork that exists for what you request or it would be being used now...

Nagozi

Sorceror
hehe no worries

i tried changing the item id didnt work... oh well, I guess no sea horses will be born on the server ROFL. LOL.. I did manage to change a horse into a human, but when i mounted it, it changed back to a horse ROFL... go figure

A Falconry PM system? Make a bird statue object that when clicked opens a writable letter where the player types a message, then enters an account name and when done, sends it to any online player associated to that account or next player that logs in with that account upon login (if no players are online when message is sent)

Gives instantaneous non guild/faction communication without sacrificing roleplaying

zartanian

Sorceror
This is from an old post I saw a few months back that I wanted to work on when I learned enough to give it a shot.

http://www.runuo.com/forums/script-support/28088-i-got-question-all-you-scripters.html

Think You can script me up a wagon and a stage coach type thing by chance: Requirements
Want to be able to put the horses on/off of it
want to be able to put 1-2 people in it
and be able to have storage in it.

I was thinking it would be nice for mineing or a hunting trip

Bleach

Knight
Anti-Basic;677882 said:
A Falconry PM system? Make a bird statue object that when clicked opens a writable letter where the player types a message, then enters an account name and when done, sends it to any online player associated to that account or next player that logs in with that account upon login (if no players are online when message is sent)

Gives instantaneous non guild/faction communication without sacrificing roleplaying

You should look up Dahak/Voran`s Mail System. Adds to RP, srsly.
Search up Mongbatica Mail System.

Cathayan

Wanderer
aj9251;677412 said:
i know this may sound kind of wierd but i want to make a script but i have no clue what to make. i want to make a script for someone, something never done before, please post requests
Create Spellweaving system.

Hmm i have a Request:) Could you please help me to fix an error with Custom Region In A Box 4.0. i keep having a fatal error Thank you Thank you:>

Wood

Wanderer
How about a checkbook you can buy from the bankers, and so wherever you are you can check your gold and of course itll be blessed to you?

aj9251

Sorceror
nearly done the checkbook script im just scripting in the parts that find your balance and allow you to write checks.

Also below i have included pictures of what it looks like at the moment.

no worries the 2 x's on the gump will be replaced with appropriate values when im finished.

Let me know how it looks so far!! :)

A

andrewd

id like to see a working

can u make a one year birthday script to auto give a cake every 365 days.

EzraMcgrath

Sorceror
Sea Horse changes

The itemid of the sea horse and the mountedid of the sea horse are two different things. If there is no mountedID for something that looks like a seahorse you are out of luck. However if you wanted to make a seahorse look like a daemon or a hyru that wouldnt be hard at all. You can change the itemid of say an ethereal sea horse to look just like a sea horse statue and then when mounted looks like a dark blue hyru or something.

Here is an Idea. Make like and ethereal Sea Daemon or something easier than a horse. A sea hyru now you could do that very easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.