RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archeological system

This is the first script I have seen since my interest in RunUO was rekindled that has excited me. Glad to hear of the updates to it since I haven't had a chance to install it yet. Thanks everyone for all the work on it and HammerHand for thinking this up.

Yep grabbed that one as well. I'm mainly making a societal, crafting, dungeoning type shard for me and my son plus some of his friends. May go public if I balance it right. Crafters should always be the keystone to any shard in my opinion so implementing all this type of scripts I can find for my overall system. Seems RunUO scripters have come a long long way since I left.

Hammerhand

Knight
To make this system not need a new region, just comment out the following lines in ArcheologicalBrush.cs Lines 29 - 40.

Hammerhand

Knight
Coming Soon! An all New & Improved Archeological system! The new thread will have 1 for those that wish to set up a region and another for those that just want to mine on any sand. And it will have a couple other changes as well. Stay tuned Folks!