RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are All Black Colleges Racist?

jhs59;759151 said:
True.. Just in general, though.

If equality is so important then why are there so many who believe that they should have things that are just for black people? If equality is so important then Stormy should go ahead and make that all white school...

Better yet.. Let's get some White Entertainment Television up in dis bitch! Hey.. We'll even let some black actors have wacky gansta sidekick roles!

My point is that they sought to end segregation and gain equality.. If it's equality that they want then they shouldn't get shit.. No special minority scholarships.. No getting accepted to schools before the white kid just cause you're a minority.. No pulling the racism card because the white security guard at target checked your god damn receipt on the way out the door.. Oh yea.. and we get to celebrate being white as much and as proudly as we want.

... Damn.. celebrate being white.. That doesn't even make any sense.. celebrate being human!

i believe there is one of those.... tho the white dude is a wigger, bigg and something or other, he acts more as the sidekick than the actual main host, being his name is first *i think*

Lysdexic

Sorceror
Zaphieon;759197 said:
the ignorance in the US is overwhelming when it comes to racism.. some examples

Hrmmm... "the ignorance in the US"... yep, that settles it, making a comment about separatism with a separatist statement clearly gets the point across.

The US has nothing to do with it, it's flat out humanity across the board, no matter where you travel.

Arkad

Wanderer
Lysdexic;759307 said:
Hrmmm... "the ignorance in the US"... yep, that settles it, making a comment about separatism with a separatist statement clearly gets the point across.

The US has nothing to do with it, it's flat out humanity across the board, no matter where you travel.

LoL that reminds me.. If you thought whites in America were racist, they are really racist against blacks in Mexico.

There's this candybar called the "Negrito" here... I had myself a laugh when I first saw it for sale. If you thought the name was racist, check out the logo:

Dig the stereotypical cartoonishly huge black afro.

If this candybar was sold in USA I know NAACP would flip its wig.

oiii88

Sorceror
Sorry I should have been more clear in my comment. I meant Negridos as a people were from Asia and not black ?

Jarrod

Sorceror
The idea of a black or white or (insert skin color here) ONLY institution is fundamentally a bad idea, as it promotes segregation directly.

Other organizations have in the past contradicted their own principles, and in those particular cases, I could say that from my point of view, they were acting racist.

classic examples:

NAACP -National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, created by white people btw, NOT by blacks. (the general idea of advancing ALL people should be promoted)

Also the term "African American" is politically incorrect. Not all blacks originated from Africa. There was a case last year where a college predominantly for "African Americans" turned away a student for being white. The student was in fact, African. Some of you may remember that report. At that point, it was blatantly apparent that ethnic heritage had nothing to do with their principles, it was purely skin-color based.

HellRazor

Knight
Zaphieon;759197 said:

most black americans think of slavery as white people forced africans over here to do shit for them.

this is wrong, though i am sure they didn't want to come over seas, but slavery was a trade, like cattle.. the fact that they were africans was becuase the african trade villages were selling other tribe members off cheap. and the amount of african slaves went up after C. Columbus discovered gold in the Haitii and Americans.. this effected the aferican west gold coast.. gold was no longer needed from there so they had to make up for that trade with more slaves...

slavery is and always had nothing to do with the color of skin.. another ignorant ass thing people usually think. There was bust for slavery in the US in the 90's in FL and NY, neither of which were the "slaves" black.. they were poor ass white people that were being exploited by debt slavery. Debt slavery is one of the largest forms of slavery around.. very popular in asia.

there are 1000's of woman each your trick into going off on some trip, never to come back. they are sold to Clubs, Brothals, etc... most of these cases are never black woman....

------------

I am by far the least racist person i know.. but i cant stand just plan out ignorance.. which sadly is heavy in the black communities in the US.... African-Americans are owed nothing from the slavery from Euro-Americans, though it was wrong.. it was in the past and it was your African's that were selling each other like cattle.

------------

the only true people that are owed would be the native americans. most people dont realize you see them every day.. the ones in the eastern parts of the US were mostlikely killed off by diseases that the Europeans brought them over. the ones that survived saw these plagues/outbreaks as a regilious crisis and for the most part why the ones that are left are very christian.... Mexican are true native americans.. though no one really gives a shit about them... they were forced out of our "country" back in the day.. so we owe them nothing.. they have there own shitty ass country right?

-----------

so in closing fuck black only anything.. fuck this shit had something for ourselves... stupidity like that is what holds back progression. Race has to be one of the dumbest things to fight over.. religion being right behind it..

i know this was a long ass rant.. but hey.. wtfman

You're not a racist. You're a "closet racist".

That's a racist who runs around telling everyone things like "I am by far the least racist person i know" and then goes on to categorize an entire race of people as being "ignorant" and spouting nonsense like "slavery had nothing to do with color". Back in the day you'd have made a good plantation owner.

Talk about ignorant. If you're so down against ignorant people, you should start with being down on yourself. Because you are one ignorant white boy.

Zaphieon

Wanderer
HellRazor;759387 said:
You're not a racist. You're a "closet racist".

That's a racist who runs around telling everyone things like "I am by far the least racist person i know" and then goes on to categorize an entire race of people as being "ignorant" and spouting nonsense like "slavery had nothing to do with color". Back in the day you'd have made a good plantation owner.

Talk about ignorant. If you're so down against ignorant people, you should start with being down on yourself. Because you are one ignorant white boy.

slavery had nothing at all to do with color you fucking twat.. slavery had everything to do with whom was selling whom.. lets see there have been jewish slave, native american slaves, european slaves, african slaves, asian slaves... wait... its easier to just say every "race" of man at one point or another has been slaves, to their own people for that matter.. europeans didnt go to african to buy slaves.. from africans becuase they were black.. they did it becuase they were cheap...

and if you actually read the post instead of skim through and find what you dislike you jackass... here is what i said..

this doesnt say anything about white, black, or anyother race.

I am by far the least racist person i know.. but i cant stand just plan out ignorance.. which sadly is heavy in the black communities in the US....
this does not say ALL.. or most.. just heavy in black communities.. want some examples?

- accusing the president on national tv of not liking black people - huricane Katrina

- accusing the "whites" of pumping water in their side of town - SW ga flood of 94 :: Jesse Jackson was there and left shortly after realizing how stupid the people were being.

-- there are several more examples.. theres also towns of examples of stupid ass white people.. so dont think I dont think white people dont do no wrong... or any person.. like one of the posters said... the entire world is full of stupidity.

-----------------------------------------------

so i go back to my original thought and explain it more.. FUCK BLACK ONLY SCHOOLS>. or white only for that matter....

This type of shit only seperates us even more.. Racism is stupid..

I have a daughter and 2 sons.. when they start dating they can bring home anyone they want.. black, white, asian, i would care less.. though i prefer a jew.. heard they are good with money... lol.. I dont even give ashit if its the same sex.. doesnt matter.. people are people.. thats the truth of it..

ignorance is heavy in all social structures, especially when you get groups of people together.. all it is, is people trying to control other peoples ideas and lives..

oh ranting again so /end

Kiwi

Knight
Zaphieon;759411 said:
I dont even give ashit if its the same sex.. doesnt matter.. people are people.. thats the truth of it..

but I bet it hurts deeply to think about your daughter licking pussy

any other reaction means you are an incestuous pervert

HellRazor

Knight
Zaphieon;759411 said:
slavery had nothing at all to do with color you fucking twat.. slavery had everything to do with whom was selling whom..

Hey jackass. I haven't seen too many cases of black people selling white people to work on plantations for their rich black owners. Have you?

and if you actually read the post instead of skim through and find what you dislike you jackass... here is what i said..

I read it asshole. If you don't want pieces of your post being picked out for scrutiny and examination, than maybe you should watch what you say instead of running your mouth.

this doesnt say anything about white, black, or anyother race.

I dare you to go up to a black dude and tell him that most of his race is ignorant, and that slavery of his ancestors had nothing to do with them being black. Why, they could just have easily been white, only there weren't many white people for sale in Africa.

And then, after he kicks your ass, ask him if he thinks you're a racist.

this does not say ALL.. or most.. just heavy in black communities.. want some examples?

So you are saying that black communities are heavy in ignorance. Sounds like the typical rational and mindset of a racist to me.

- accusing the president on national tv of not liking black people - huricane Katrina

- accusing the "whites" of pumping water in their side of town - SW ga flood of 94 :: Jesse Jackson was there and left shortly after realizing how stupid the people were being.

-- there are several more examples..

Wow, you mean there are more than 3?

Ok, now list all the examples of stupid, ignorant assed shit that WHITE people have said. Oh, yeah, there aren't any, because white people are not "heavy in ignorance" like black people are.

theres also towns of examples of stupid ass white people.. so dont think I dont think white people dont do no wrong... or any person.. like one of the posters said... the entire world is full of stupidity.

Of course, you happen to just focus on blacks. Because of their exceptionally heavy level of ignorance in their communities.

so i go back to my original thought and explain it more.. FUCK BLACK ONLY SCHOOLS>. or white only for that matter....

Let me go back to my original thought. FUCK RACISTS LIKE YOU.

This type of shit only seperates us even more.. Racism is stupid..

And calling black communities "heavy in ignorance" and totally ignoring the racial elements of slavery is the recipe for tolerance and harmony.

I have a daughter and 2 sons.. when they start dating they can bring home anyone they want.. black, white, asian, i would care less.. though i prefer a jew.. heard they are good with money... lol.. I dont even give ashit if its the same sex.. doesnt matter.. people are people.. thats the truth of it..

Except for those ignorant fellars. You know, them colored ones. Them thair negros.

ignorance is heavy in all social structures, especially when you get groups of people together.. all it is, is people trying to control other peoples ideas and lives..

And then there are brilliantly enlightened people like you. I think I will stick to social structures, at least the ones I travel in aren't bigots.

oh ranting again so /end

Yeah, that means racist bullshit flow mode = off.

You preach tolerance but half the shit you say reveals you as a racist who thinks he's not a racist. Which is the worst and most ignorant kind of racist.

Zaphieon

Wanderer
Kiwi;759437 said:
but I bet it hurts deeply to think about your daughter licking pussy

any other reaction means you are an incestuous pervert

the knownledge that its going to happen(if she was gay) doesnt mean your thinking about it preventedly.. your still very young.. would it be any different then her sucking a dick? but your implying that if i wasnt hurt my daughter was "gay" i was an incestuos prevert.. which implies I would think about her linking puss...?

but i guess in that way of thinking.. since you know your mom and dad.. have had sex... you think about your dads penis going in and out your mom aye?? about your mom taking it in the ass even? sucking on those old hairy balls.? your just disgusting Kiwi.. either that are your just an immature little kid on forums trying to play internet bully and only impressing 2 people.. J MaNN and Stormy which are to young to buy the drinks.. but statically speaking your prolly a middle age over weight woman.. so you wouldnt mind buying them drinks now would you?