RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are All Black Colleges Racist?

J MaNN

Wanderer
Zaphieon;759443 said:
the knownledge that its going to happen(if she was gay) doesnt mean your thinking about it preventedly.. your still very young.. would it be any different then her sucking a dick? but your implying that if i wasnt hurt my daughter was "gay" i was an incestuos prevert.. which implies I would think about her linking puss...?

but i guess in that way of thinking.. since you know your mom and dad.. have had sex... you think about your dads penis going in and out your mom aye?? about your mom taking it in the ass even? sucking on those old hairy balls.? your just disgusting Kiwi.. either that are your just an immature little kid on forums trying to play internet bully and only impressing 2 people.. J MaNN and Stormy which are to young to buy the drinks.. but statically speaking your prolly a middle age over weight woman.. so you wouldnt mind buying them drinks now would you?

Wow ok, where do i start.

First of all, there are grammar and spelling mistakes ALL OVER in these paragraphs.

Second, how is Kiwi impressing me ? Kiwi and I happen to live in the same state pretty close to each other, so I just show more interest in what he has to say.

Third, why do you always say "to young to buy drinks" ? Do you think you're special because you can buy alcohol ? Guess what, you're not.

J MaNN

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;759449 said:
Damn....

Hellrazor doesn't just flame, he likes picking the person apart.

Yea, he doesn't just beat the shit out of them, he spits on them after there on the ground and kicks them.

Zaphieon

Wanderer
Of course, you happen to just focus on blacks. Because of their exceptionally heavy level of ignorance in their communities.

no the thread was about black colleges if it was about old fat white guys i would have been talking about them..

I dare you to go up to a black dude and tell him that most of his race is ignorant, and that slavery of his ancestors had nothing to do with them being black. Why, they could just have easily been white, only there weren't many white people for sale in Africa.

And then, after he kicks your ass, ask him if he thinks you're a racist.

see your taking what you want and rolling with it... its cool - I talk to "black dudes(can i call the girls chicks too?)" all the time about ignorant ass black people in the area we live in.. theres alot of them, also talk about the fucking stupid white emo kids and the wanna be hard gangsta white kids.. my best friend is one of those "black dudes" we work about 10 feet from each other in at for a company doing internet criminal investigation. I think the info i gave you went right through that tiny little brain of yours..

I said the sales of africans went UP becuase of how cheap they were compared to other areas at the time(due to the collapse of the west gold coast).. your make this black and white.. when there was so much more involved you uneducated prick. if the persians sold slaves cheaper then the africans.. it would have been persian slaves.. and its not "white people" when you talk about those plantation owners.. its EUROPEAN.. mainly the spanish and british.. the french tried but hey everyone knows they get there ass kicked where ever they go.. Racism wasnt even a factor 500 yrs ago, its was greed and religion. so fuck off mate with that shit..

Ok, now list all the examples of stupid, ignorant assed shit that WHITE people have said. Oh, yeah, there aren't any, because white people are not "heavy in ignorance" like black people are.

i could fill a noval with stupid shit our current president has said alone.. so listing that kinda shit isnt hard.. you called me out on your own preception of what i said.. so i replied..

HellRazor

Knight
J MaNN;759446 said:
Third, why do you always say "to young to buy drinks" ? Do you think you're special because you can buy alcohol ? Guess what, you're not.

Don't feel bad, at least you guys can grow a beard.

Just be glad you are not part of that "heavily ignorant" demographic. If you were, you might get a lecture about how racism had nothing to do with enslavement during this century. There just weren't any blue light specials at K-Mart for white slaves this century, so we had to settle for our heavily ignorant black brothers.

J MaNN

Wanderer
HellRazor;759455 said:

Just be glad you are not part of that "heavily ignorant" demographic. If you were, you might get a lecture about how racism had nothing to do with enslavement during this century. There just weren't any blue light specials at K-Mart for white slaves this century, so we had to settle for our heavily ignorant black brothers.

lol..............thats great.

Zaphieon

Wanderer
Kiwi;759444 said:
it is your own responsibility to prevent your children from becoming dirty sodomites

-- your calling all gay people "dirty sodomenits"?

J MaNN;759446 said:
Wow ok, where do i start.

First of all, there are grammar and spelling mistakes ALL OVER in these paragraphs.

Second, how is Kiwi impressing me ? Kiwi and I happen to live in the same state pretty close to each other, so I just show more interest in what he has to say.

lol.. becuase I want to stress what a young little kid you are.you remind me of some teeny booper girl saying she is in love with Kurt Cobain.. they were both before your time.. your still alittle kid.. but its not like your doing anything on here besides making the starbucks forum your home anyways.. that and trying to bully everyone else on the site..

J MaNN

Wanderer
Zaphieon;759463 said:

lol.. becuase I want to stress what a young little kid you are.you remind me of some teeny booper girl saying she is in love with Kurt Cobain.. they were both before your time.. your still alittle kid.. but its not like your doing anything on here besides making the starbucks forum your home anyways.. that and trying to bully everyone else on the site..

Stop trying to act way older than me and everyone else, your only 9 years older than me.

HellRazor

Knight
Zaphieon;759454 said:
no the thread was about black colleges if it was about old fat white guys i would have been talking about them..

Oh, I understand now. If the thread were about white guys, then you would have said THEIR communities were heavily ignorant. But since it was about blacks, THEY are the ignorant ones.

Nice try.

see your taking what you want and rolling with it...

And you are taking things you said and trying to make everyone forget you said them. So I guess it works both ways.

its cool - I talk to "black dudes(can i call the girls chicks too?)" all the time about ignorant ass black people in the area we live in.. theres alot of them, also talk about the fucking stupid white emo kids and the wanna be hard gangsta white kids.. my best friend is one of those "black dudes" we work about 10 feet from each other in at for a company doing internet criminal investigation. I think the info i gave you went right through that tiny little brain of yours..

Yeah, I bet you and your black friend have great laughs together over drinks as you discuss how ignorant black communities are.

Just because you have a black friend doesn't mean you aren't a racist. It just means there are certain beliefs you hold that you wouldn't talk to your black friend about. And why is that I wonder?

I said the sales of africans went UP becuase of how cheap they were compared to other areas at the time(due to the collapse of the west gold coast).. your make this black and white.. when there was so much more involved you uneducated prick.

So, given that logic, if there were WHITE people on sale in Africa that week, we would have brought them back for use as slaves, right?

You must have received your "education" from the KKK. What did you do your college thesis on, "Proper Techniques For Hanging Negros"?

if the persians sold slaves cheaper then the africans.. it would have been persian slaves.. and its not "white people" when you talk about those plantation owners.. its EUROPEAN.. mainly the spanish and british.. the french tried but hey everyone knows they get there ass kicked where ever they go.. Racism wasnt even a factor 500 yrs ago, its was greed and religion. so fuck off mate with that shit..

Let's try to keep things somewhat relevent to the world that WE live in today, like within the past couple of centuries, mmkay?

And I never said there weren't OTHER factors. But if you deny that racism was ever a factor in slave trading, especially during recent history, then you must be REALLY REALLY enjoying all those drinks of yours.

i could fill a noval with stupid shit our current president has said alone.. so listing that kinda shit isnt hard.. you called me out on your own preception of what i said.. so i replied..

You should put "Grand Dragon" in your signature.

HellRazor

Knight
Zaphieon;759463 said:

Age doesn't equal intelligence. I mean, look at you. All you've learned in your 29 years of life is how superior to everyone else you are. Especially those darkies.

J MaNN

Wanderer
HellRazor;759470 said:
Age doesn't equal intelligence. I mean, look at you. All you've learned in your 29 years of life is how superior to everyone else you are. Especially those darkies.

lol, hellrazor is funny as fuck.

mordero

Knight
J MaNN;759446 said:
First of all, there are grammar and spelling mistakes ALL OVER in these paragraphs..

Yeah, I stopped reading his posted when I saw he can't even capitalize or use correct punctuation.

Zaphieon;759454 said:

Please shut up and stop posting.

HellRazor;759455 said:

My "beards" always look bad though :(

J MaNN;759474 said:
lol, hellrazor is funny as fuck.
Thats funny, just yesterday you were telling him to gtfo and shit. Or maybe you're just happy to have someone dumber than you are so that you can be on the "smart" side with everyone else?

Zaphieon

Wanderer
HellRazor;759455 said:

see I said everyone across the board was ignorant and you keep bring it back to being black only.. its ok.. I understand you dont have jack shit else to talk about..

and you jackass.. IN MY FIRST POST.. the one you blow up about.. i said there were 2 cases in the 90's in the US of slavery.. BOTH of which were white people.. and those are the only ones that got busted.. farmers in the US still practice debt slavery today... white, black, mexicans, asias.. it doesnt matter..

the fact that your stuck on its a black and white issue just shows how fucking stupid you are.. theres tons of asians that are in the US that are slaves to snakehead organizations today.. they basically sell themselves for a trip to the us to hopefully get free and send there family money back..

and that has nothing to do with race.. its about GREED.... heres an example that you might can understand..

if store A and B are 2 blocks from each other.. store A has the brand of nike's you want for $120. but store B has the same nike's for $30 ---- which store do you buy your nikes from??

jackass.. i know its hard to understand that racism use to not be an issue at all. it was all about trade and gold.. and slavery wasnt invented by whites owning blacks.. its really hard i know.. but your have to pick up a book not a US school book that shit was wrote by fat white european loving americans, a real history book. like christopher columbus most recent biography.. learn the turn meaning of greedy europeans.. columbus day could be called hilters day.. and it would be about the same.. they both commetted genocide.

Kiwi;759464 said:

gonna use hellrazors line.. you should say that to a black dude.. and where i say black dude.. i mean bull dike.... and the race doesnt matter.. though a black bull dike might deliver a better ass whoppen.. it may come off racist buy black chicks usually fight better then white chicks..

J MaNN

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;759482 said:
Thats funny, just yesterday you were telling him to gtfo and shit. Or maybe you're just happy to have someone dumber than you are so that you can be on the "smart" side with everyone else?

*looks for such comments* ?!? pretty sure I didn't

Z dude said:
gonna use hellrazors line.. you should say that to a black dude.. and where i say black dude.. i mean bull dike.... and the race doesnt matter.. though a black bull dike might deliver a better ass whoppen.. it may come off racist buy black chicks usually fight better then white chicks..

Wow.

Code:
* <-- --Joke

O <---- Your head.
-|-
/ \