RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are All Black Colleges Racist?

Rosetta

Wanderer
J MaNN;759879 said:
lol. Someones embarrassed

Not really, I just see no reason to do it on the forums. All it becomes is guys being fake to me anyhow, and most woman can attest to this happening.

J MaNN

Wanderer
Rosetta;759886 said:
Not really, I just see no reason to do it on the forums. All it becomes is guys being fake to me anyhow, and most woman can attest to this happening.

Well, I would have to agree with you.

Arkad

Wanderer
Rosetta;759886 said:

Words coming from someone who probably wears makeup and push-up bras?

Rosetta

Wanderer
Arkad;759898 said:

LMAO now that is just funny!

And no, that's not like me at all. Though make up can be nice sometimes =]

*bye bye boys*

J MaNN

Wanderer
Arkad;759898 said:

Wonder if they will ever invent physical interactions through a screen, because it would be cool if she could slap you lol.

Arkad;759898 said:
Well that was a little too far, imo. Not that I'm one for not crossing lines, but w/e its only Rosetta.

Zaphieon

Wanderer
Rosetta;759886 said:

no instead you use a hot fairly unknown actress as your avatar.. yeah thats not "asking" for attention.. and those "guys" that are fake to you, are fake if you post a photo of yourself or not: your a girlll on a gaming site.. oh boy!! you must be cool! i think we are soul mates! can you send nude photos to me now? [email protected] ---- i promise i wont show anyone!?

comon rose thats just silly.. at anyrate they don't act "Fake", they simply start showing interest due to your outward appearance.

HellRazor

Knight
Rosetta probably just doesn't want a bunch of pre-pubescents and man-children coming on to her or making sexist remarks.

Or, in Joeku's case, falling in love with her and tracking her down for stalking purposes.

HellRazor;759915 said:
Rosetta probably just doesn't want a bunch of pre-pubescents and man-children coming on to her or making sexist remarks.

Or, in Joeku's case, falling in love with her and tracking her down for stalking purposes.
That means that she thinks she somehow automatically fits all of our respective definitions of attractiveness, which is a huge fucking leap of imagination for any woman.

For instance if she doesn't have tentacles, Radwen's out of the question entirely.

HellRazor

Knight
Anti-Basic;759917 said:
That means that she thinks she somehow automatically fits all of our respective definitions of attractiveness, which is a huge fucking leap of imagination for any woman.

For instance if she doesn't have tentacles, Radwen's out of the question entirely.

For Radwen, she'd need to both have tentacles and be dead also tbh.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Wow lot of attention over an avatar.

no instead you use a hot fairly unknown actress as your avatar..
She is not unknown, she is really popular. Just not in the USA.

yeah thats not "asking" for attention..

I wasn't asking for any kind of attention. I am just a fan of the show, I was not expecting this kind of response.

and those "guys" that are fake to you, are fake if you post a photo of yourself or not: your a girlll on a gaming site.. oh boy!! you must be cool! i think we are soul mates! can you send nude photos to me now? [email protected] ---- i promise i wont show anyone!?

comon rose thats just silly.. at anyrate they don't act "Fake", they simply start showing interest due to your outward appearance.

I don't need anyones interest either. I am 32 and married, what do I want with a lot of teenagers or even twenty somethings showing interest?

As far as fake, yeah they do. Ever get pissed at all the attention a girl gets in games. Guess what we don't like it either. It's obnoxious.

No I don't think that.

That's it in a nutshell =]

~ Now seriously it's just an avatar to a show I really like, get over it.

Galdar

Sorceror
Arkad;759047 said:
Are All Black Colleges Racist? Yes or no.

If you have to include a term for a specific race in your name... then YES they are.

What would happen if we had the "Caucasian Intitute of ....." ?

BET Channel, Ebony Magazine, "N" word, etc etc etc ..... all in the same double standard racists catagory as far as I'm concerned.

Arkad

Wanderer
Rosetta;759925 said:
I don't need anyones interest either. I am 32 and married, what do I want with a lot of teenagers or even twenty somethings showing interest?

Since when did 30 year old married women not like the attention of strapping young 20 something men? LOL

Rosetta;759925 said:
As far as fake, yeah they do. Ever get pissed at all the attention a girl gets in games. Guess what we don't like it either. It's obnoxious.

Because guys on the internet are mostly pr0n loving creep balls, so it's a different ballgame here.

But I know that women get all done up to go to clubs and get sad if men don't hit on them that night. In the real world women crave the validation that men give them - it's only natural.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Arkad - you obviously know just what a woman wants...
There is a big difference between a respectful compliment from a man that you pass by as apposed to a crowd on the internet. It's a completely different type of attention.

And if a married woman is going to clubs that often fishing for compliments, she needs to work out if she should stay married or not.

Yeah, cause we totally won't know you're a girl until you post a pic?