RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bacaw's <<Easy Level System>>

Jeefa

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
In game that is only in the package cause of the old users. And they would get a ton of errors without it. Next release I will take it out.
Okay. I'll do that when once I can find my router password...stupid thing... Thanks again.

Elsa

Wanderer
Question for other people that have this system

This Question is for other people that have this system

is anyone else not gaining skill points at all?
i know it's a 10% chance per kill, but even still, none of my chrs have gained any at all. everything is Enabled in the ELSsettings.cs
if everyone else is, then i'll try to fix it myself. I've looked at the script and (from my very young scripting view) it seems to ok...

it worked for me with baccaws system, but i deleted all the old files for it and started out with the new system, so i'm not asking anyone that has updated.

---
ps: thanks for your help before Nagual

Shadow82

Sorceror
Hehe

Awesome, i remember bugging you with my Nova script while you were workin on this lol. I'm gonna test it out, dont dissapoint me :p
other than that looks good :)

Attention:

~Updated v[3].0.1~

Bacaw's Easy Level System is now RunUO 2.0[RC1] compliant. The logout rune is the only thing I couldn't update. I am hoping I can resolve the issue without MODing the Regions.xml, but may end up having to.

nacrom

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
~Updated v[3].0.1~

Bacaw's Easy Level System is now RunUO 2.0[RC1] compliant. The logout rune is the only thing I couldn't update. I am hoping I can resolve the issue without MODing the Regions.xml, but may end up having to.

any chance you can update the readme file inside the zip. might get confusing to people who are first time installing this

nacrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid Nagual

~Updated v[3].0.1~

any chance you can update the readme file inside the zip. might get confusing to people who are first time installing this
I'm sry it is impossible for me to do that. I have too much going on right now. But if anyone decides to update it I will be more than happy to add it. I will also be removing some of the things that are no longer needed. The only problem is once I do that people won't have the chance to upgrade anymore. But that is prolly a few weeks from now anyway :)

billyjoel

Wanderer
Previous users need the following:
Alien's Completely Custom System
Bacaw - Easy Level System v[2].0.1.cs
MyUpdate.cs

Where Do I find v[2].0.1? Im getting like fortyeleven errors.. I have it down to 5 so far but After I figure those out I will have a dozen more.. So maybe If I ask here to cut out the middle-man.

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (5 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\[2[1].0]Alien's - ACC and Central Memory\[2.0]Alien's
 ACC and Central Memory\ACCGump.cs: CS0138: (line 6, column 7) A using namespac
 directive can only be applied to namespaces; 'Server.Commands' is a class not
 namespace
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\[2[1].0]Bacaw's - Easy Level System v[3].0.1\[2.0]Baca
's - Easy Level System v[3].0.1\Reward Items\Travel System\TravelWandGump.cs: C
0138: (line 5, column 7) A using namespace directive can only be applied to nam
spaces; 'Server.Commands' is a class not a namespace
's - Easy Level System v[3].0.1\LevelandQSGumps.cs: CS0138: (line 13, column 7)
A using namespace directive can only be applied to namespaces; 'Server.Commands
 is a class not a namespace
's - Easy Level System v[3].0.1\LevelKeeperModule.cs: CS0138: (line 8, column 7
 A using namespace directive can only be applied to namespaces; 'Server.Command
' is a class not a namespace
's - Easy Level System v[3].0.1\Reward Items\Experience Token.cs: CS0246: (line
51, column 33) The type or namespace name 'TotalType' could not be found (are y
u missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I was getting this also and just removed the script...

Code:
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Sprinkler.cs: CS1001: (line 137, column 64) Identi
expected
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Sprinkler.cs: CS1519: (line 137, column 81) Invali
en '>' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Sprinkler.cs: CS1519: (line 137, column 88) Invali
en ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Sprinkler.cs: CS1520: (line 139, column 9) Class,
t, or interface method must have a return type
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Sprinkler.cs: CS1001: (line 139, column 36) Identi
expected
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Sprinkler.cs: CS1001: (line 139, column 43) Identi
expected
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Sprinkler.cs: CS1519: (line 140, column 29) Invali
en '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Sprinkler.cs: CS1519: (line 140, column 35) Invali
en ',' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Sprinkler.cs: CS1519: (line 140, column 48) Invali
en ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Sprinkler.cs: CS1518: (line 144, column 19) Expect
ass, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Sprinkler.cs: CS1518: (line 153, column 19) Expect
ass, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Sprinkler.cs: CS1022: (line 249, column 1) Type or
space definition, or end-of-file expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Any help or a point in the right direction would be awesome... Thx

billyjoel

Where Do I find v[2].0.1? Im getting like fortyeleven errors.. I have it down to 5 so far but After I figure those out I will have a dozen more.. So maybe If I ask here to cut out the middle-man.
This system is for 2.0 do you have that installed?

I don't support anything less than 2.0.

bacaw

Sorceror
very nice system Lucid im happy to see you took it to a whole new level, including the jump to 2.0, using A Li Ns central memory is also a lot less stress when it comes to events and such emptying players packs :p

billyjoel

Wanderer
hmm

Ok Im getting one more error after I upgraded to 2.0

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Custom/MyUpdate.cs:
    CS0246: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 65: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

:confused:

very nice system Lucid im happy to see you took it to a whole new level, including the jump to 2.0, using A Li Ns central memory is also a lot less stress when it comes to events and such emptying players packs :p
I'm glade you like it :) I have been using Central Memory for several things lately. It is a nice system and frees up some unnecessary distro edits. Thanks Bacaw!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ok Im getting one more error after I upgraded to 2.0

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)Errors: + Custom/MyUpdate.cs: CS0246: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not befound (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) CS0246: Line 65: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not befound (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)​

:confused:
Crips! How could I have forgotten lol. OK I just updated it. You can d/l it from post #2. Thanks for the report.

billyjoel

Wanderer
*pulls hair out*

ok installed everything, the myexp gump the level gump all works perfectly... But I tested the exp gain after killing everything from a mongbat to a balron and its not updateing the exp or even saying im gaining exp, am i missing a basecreature file or does it work along side karma and fame? Or am I doing something wrong?

billyjoel

ok installed everything, the myexp gump the level gump all works perfectly... But I tested the exp gain after killing everything from a mongbat to a balron and its not updateing the exp or even saying im gaining exp, am i missing a basecreature file or does it work along side karma and fame? Or am I doing something wrong?
There is a one line edit that you add to BaseCreature that is in the instructions. But don't add the charactercreation edit and don't add the control stone.

I don't have the time to rewrite the instructions yet.

billyjoel

Wanderer
:) Thanks!

Yeah I thought about what I posted and I smacked my forehead and decided to go look at the basecreature and I seen what I was missing from the old basecreature I had. And I cam back to edit what I had put and you had already beat me to it.

I do have one last question... This system does work with you AS system?

READ ME Update

Bacaw has sent me a new READ ME with up to date instructions. I have updated the package and will provide it for you in this post. Thanks Bacaw!

Attachments

• READ ME [level system].txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 30

bacaw

Sorceror
Lucid Nagual said:
Bacaw has sent me a new READ ME with up to date instructions. I have updated the package and will provide it for you in this post. Thanks Bacaw!
np mate, glad to help