RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bleach ranting -Spoilers-

bzk90

Lord
According to wikipedia Kim Jong Il is very good at golf...scoring 38 under par

I'm guessing that every time he came in over par he broke one of the fingers of his caddie

Radwen

Wanderer
I say we ban AB from this thread until he likes Anime.

TOKKO looks amazing :D . It really requires a lot of effort from me to do my work and school work before watching more ...:(

I like Anime... Just dont have much experience with it being I don't have Cable TV or broadband internet. If you want, you can burn me every epsiode of Yu Yu Hakusho.

Malaperth

Wanderer
I don't think AB dislikes anime. I just think he's obsessed with Angelina Jolie nekkid. :) and there's a lot worse things to be obsessed with :)

Radwen

Wanderer
No, you are getting Gantz and Love Hina next. It'lls give you 52 episodes to watch.

Download manga's. You can do it with your crappy internet.

Radwen

Wanderer
Blue Gender : The Warrior sucks.
Its like Lodoss World gone bad. Character wise and storyline wise with a starship troopers story plot.

It is of the gay.
Is the series as bad?

Radwen

Wanderer
How should I approach Hellsing?

I've got OVA 1 and 2 OVT is currently downloading. Should I watch the eps first then movies? Whats the good order?