RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bleach ranting -Spoilers-

Malaperth

Wanderer
Oh... In that case I have to agree... Reality TV has very little to do with "reality" just like there is nothing "common" these days about sense...

Radwen

Wanderer
Well depends what type of Anime you watch .. but to be honest, in the 42 series/movies I've seen so far, I'd say about 90% of them marked my life in a way. Although, I tend to watch anime thats aimed at an older crowd .. a lot of them are 18+ for that matter. Stuff like Ghost in the Shell and Gantz are solely based on taking different angles on how to view our morals and our lives. If you can't get anything out of those ones .. you can't get much out of a lot of things in life.

Malaperth

Wanderer
I have not watched Gantz, but I can understand what you mean about GITS. My point was that if GITS is the first one you watch, and then are lucky enough to be directed to similar after, you've hit a very lucky streak since a very large percentage of anime distributed/available to the US and/or dubbed to english has a huge amount of bouncy breasts and panty shots...

Radwen

Wanderer
Aye, this is why 90% of the anime I've watched was in japanese :p .

Oh, and when I choose my anime I spend a good 10 minutes reading about it to be sure I'm not wasting my time. 10 Minutes well spent here and there can save much time in the end.

bzk90

Lord
America doesn't understand anime, so distributers like VIZ only bring in what they know will sell. In America, large boobs sell.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Well, despite some lame efforts, I do not understand Japanese, which kinda hampers my philosophical understanding of the series :)

Radwen

Wanderer
Hehe, see, I understand Chinese, not japanese, so I rely on subs :D .
I have this odd fealing that Malaperth is manipulating me to say some "intelligent" stuff. I might damage some of my few braincells :eek: .

Malaperth

Wanderer
Well, I did mention subbed anime's so I assumed that you meant in Japanese with no subs :) OH., sorry... I did say "dubbed", not "subbed" :)

bzk90

Lord
and/or dubbed means subbed, we both missed that.

The point still stands, subbed or not, the majority of anime available for purchase in the US is picked on the basis of recieving a 10/10 boob factor

Radwen

Wanderer
lol, I'm almost always on, except I just don't answer people when I don't feel like it. Or I'm just not there lol and my IM is still open.

I'm pretty much set as away right now.. I have some very cool away messages such as:

Busy taking over the world..... by stealing the world's supply of catnip!! All will bow down to my leetness Then!

I hate people. If you're messaging me, you're probably a person, and therefore I hate you too.

Radwen

Wanderer
Thread .. degrading...

Humm seems like it happened when AB showed up. WHAT A COINCIDENCE.
Don't post in this thread anymore AB or you shall die.