RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bleach ranting -Spoilers-

Radwen

Wanderer
I just watched Jin Roh : The Wolf Brigade.

That Anime is really good. Ftw I swear.

I think I'll skim through ninja scroll now, to bring back old memories, then watch mezzoforte.

bzk90

Lord
internet has been fucked up so I am just now getting to watch gungrave ep 2 :(

I have tommarow off from school...anime day :)

brandon is a badass...

Radwen

Wanderer
Lol, so much random stuff in it.

Hey I'm like at 43 in my list .. should be apprentice sensei tomorrow or something lol.

What next? :
Kite
Blue Gender
TOKKO
Battle Angel
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust

Radwen

Wanderer
SRPE?

Gantz is definetly my favorite anime ever.
The 2nd part was too vague in my memory, so I re-watched ep 17 (re-watched 1-6 1 month ago) and god damnit, I love this anime :D .

TMSTKSBK

Lord
SRPE. "The Society for the Refinement of Polyvarietal Entertainment".
In summary, it is an anime and gaming society for the entire world.

Organization:
It is based on "Chapters", which can be based at schools or in a geographic region. Chapters are ruled from the Alpha Chapter, and a Chapter Council.

Activities:
The typical activities at a school-based chapter are anime viewing and elightenment of new anime watchers. A second action is LAN Parties.

Ethos:
SRPE attempts to exist in harmony with all copyright holders. Thus, one of the major focuses of SRPE's governmental activities is to comply with applicable copyright laws.

Application for Fellowship:
Chartering a chapter requires two chairpersons. At that time, a charter will be granted to you by the Alpha Chapter, and formal relations will be established.

Governance of Chapters:
Chapters shall be governed by two Chairpersons. No more, no less. At most, a Chapter shall have four officers. Chapters will largely self-govern, and only need refer to the Alpha Chapter or SRPE Council when need arises, or they are called upon by either of those bodies.