RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Counterfeit script creator Release!

Hiring Man

Sorceror
There will be updates for counterfeit script creator 1.4. Things will improve and will be added.

Also any problems, crashes etc. either contact me in this thread or pm or using the feedback feature.
Also any request/suggestions etc. can also be sent to me.

So what are you waiting for, let the creator do the scripting ;)

Download Counterfeit Script Creator Now!

Mini Credits: Kevin Evans who helped me with some ultima.dll/mobile errors.
Original creator : Marak
2nd Owner: Rockstar
3rd Owner: Kevin
New 4th Owner: Hiring Man

Has been tested on windows 7 32/64, XP, Mac OS, Vista And Ubuntu.

Works for runuo 2.0 rc1, rc2, Final. Has not yet been tested on 2.1. 1.0 will also not work for most codes.

Hope everyone enjoys!

----- Version 1.4.0.6 Released! -----

Thank you,
Hiring Man.

Hiring Man

Sorceror
yes well i am actually using dropbox but since there is spaces in the program name it puts like %20 % etc and so then the updater will not work properly :S otherwise people would need to rename it. or can i use a webhost i own?

Hiring Man

Sorceror
yes my updates downloads from there also and works but whe nyou download first time if i give you link of counterfeit script creator it will download and save like counterfeit%20Script%Creator

EDIT: jsut checked its not doing it anymore haha updating link.

Hiring Man

Sorceror
Forgot to mention an update was released! Either the updater will do the job or download it manually. Link has been updated. Enjoy.

kmekc

Wanderer
Opened it first and got this crash log:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Der Zugriff auf den Registrierungsschlüssel "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0" wurde verweigert.
bei Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.Win32Error(Int32 errorCode, String str)
bei Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.CreateSubKey(String subkey, RegistryKeyPermissionCheck permissionCheck, RegistrySecurity registrySecurity)
bei Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.CreateSubKey(String subkey)
bei Microsoft.Win32.Registry.SetValue(String keyName, String valueName, Object value, RegistryValueKind valueKind)
bei Microsoft.Win32.Registry.SetValue(String keyName, String valueName, Object value)
bei SWPatch.Program.Main(String[] args)

As i know the problem from our patcher, just had to start as an administrator the program. But seriously it would be much better if you build an error catcher for registry operations and a dialog box if you can't locate client.exe and Ultima Online Directory from the registry. Btw don't know if you also check for the Kingdom Reborn Registry-Tree as it differs from the pre-KR-Clients.

Next thing is the usability. It's a nice tool. But not very useful, as i always have to point and click to the whole tool just for one item. If i want to create an armor set for example, i have to repeat the whole steps for every single item. Templates would be nice or a set creator. Btw i have build a nice little script that does nearly the same, even if not as feature rich as your tool, but is used Ingame:

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/item-script-generator.471257/

Hiring Man

Sorceror
Kmeck thanks will be a possibility and that error is coming from ultima.dll but will look into it. Also aberent thanks and will appreciate it :)

Nockar

Sorceror
I scanned this file using ZA... Is this file clean?

And it come up with this..

"This file silently creates executables under windows system files, so it can disguise itself as a normal system-like application and avoid detection."

jayates

Sorceror
well today is the day! the release of counterfeit script creator! Version 1.4. Much changed + added and fixed. there is no spelling errors as far as im concerned. also the feature i added is a script sharer for users across the world to share there scripts! Updates will be often.

A lot will be getting added day to day, week to week.

Also any problems, crashes etc. either contact me in this thread or pm or using the feedback feature.
Also any request etc can also be sent to me.

So what are you waiting for get it going! :D

Download Counterfeit Script Creator Now!

Mini Credits: Kevin Evans who helped me with some ultima.dll/mobile errors.
Original creator : Marak
2nd Owner: Rockstar

Has been tested on windows 7 32/64, XP, Vista And Linux.

Works for runuo 2.0 rc1, rc2. Has not yet been tested on 2.1 but will soon test and udpates to make it work.

Hope everyone enjoys!

Thank you,
Hiring Man.

I posted a new thread today then saw your posting.....ooops. Anyway here's my problem. I have made two quests with this program. They both give me the same problem. When I give the quest item to the questgiver my account shuts down. I am running RunUO2.0 final and my client is patched to 6.0.0.0.

Dodger-b

Sorceror
well i just tried to DL it. first my IE reported it as unsafe then my nortons blocked and deleted it. so something is fishy in that file :(

Vorspire

Knight
It's because it tries to save to the System folder.
I've downloaded this app and ran it, my universe hasn't imploded yet...