RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Counterfeit script creator Release!

Hiring Man

Sorceror
Terribly sorry, I forgot that everyone thinks the same shit and does the same shit. Also last i checked your name isn't even apart of this application which means you didn't make it so you can't always have it your way. Sure i will take suggestions and probably do it but you have to stop telling people off about stupid shit like this... Because everything i do or have done I get criticized. I do stuff differently like everyone else and last i checked, there are over 1 billion apps that put shit in C drive and not in same folder its in. But that is besides the point. Also i am not the best programmer out there and don't think much like one. Anyways just throwing my 2 sense out there towards you because you always post shit that annoys me.

Terribly sorry, I forgot that everyone thinks the same shit and does the same shit. Also last i checked your name isn't even apart of this application which means you didn't make it so you can't always have it your way. Sure i will take suggestions and probably do it but you have to stop telling people off about stupid shit like this... Because everything i do or have done I get criticized. I do stuff differently like everyone else and last i checked, there are over 1 billion apps that put shit in C drive and not in same folder its in. But that is besides the point. Also i am not the best programmer out there and don't think much like one. Anyways just throwing my 2 sense out there towards you because you always post shit that annoys me.
Glad I could be of service.

Hiring Man

Sorceror
Np, and it's not. But when it is often then yes it starts to be. And as stated, everyone is different. It shouldn't be a cause of anger but it does to me. Anyways im done with this, i will just stick to what i was doing and not answer any more of this.

Hiring Man

Sorceror
lol? is this a joke or what.. there are other ways but .exe is the easiest way and why post that here yet the old CSC was .exe also? :O I do see your new member with 11 posts thos but anyways please stop the accusing and ask around. Many already downloaded and no problems. Some yes, and just because its a .exe means nowhere near a trojan.

Vorspire

Knight
Of course it' an exe(cutable)... what else would it be? A text file full of binary operations that the user has to copy and paste into some ASM processor manually?

/Sigh

Dodger-b

Sorceror
well i finally figured out how to stop my nortons from deleting it as soon as it downloaded :) and of course the program is of no use to me. i am looking for something to help make containers

Dodger-b

Sorceror
alright i will get right on that had forgot :p

wasnt suggesting that. the script looks great from what i saw. But i have been pulling my hair out trying to make a "keg" that can be used as a container. i made a little scavenger hunt type quest for new players "based off the enchanted shovel quest" where they had to run around and collected parts of a "keg" then when they found them all it would turn into a "welcome Keg" with a few items to help them get started . but i could not figure out how to make a keg :(. what i did was instead of a keg i just changed the
"parts" and made it be a bag. not as original as a welcome keg but hey it works if i knew how to post files i would put the quest here maybe others could use it. its just a simple thing but it was my first quest :)

Hiring Man

Sorceror
Quick question, for mobiles whats the code for the self healing ability? i forget and have no clue where to look in hehe.
and too be more specific here is the suggestion received.

Code:
don't forget the self healing ability, it has an override code as well, likewise with its timer for how often it is used

Deimos

Page
Only one minor issue I've noticed so far

I'm running Windows 7, Ultimate edition (64bit)

When I close the program, I get the windows Program Compatibility Assistant box come up, saying

This program requires flash.ovx, which is no longer included in this version of windows.

Not a problem mind you, I just close it.

Hiring Man

Sorceror
Yeah i am aware of this, that is not the application. I get this too, its are windows Operating system thats apparently missing etc. etc. I cannot fix this i believe.

Vorspire

Knight
According to sources on Google, the error is most commonly invoked by a faulty 3rd-party screensaver that utilizes Adobe Flash (Flash.ocx) for rendering purposes.

Other causes can be faulty browser add-ons, try disabling any custom flash-based add-ons that you may have running.

The other cause could be that CSC has a form control in it that needs Flash to render, but I'm not the one with the source so I can't say for sure :D

[edit]
According to other sources, if you upgrade your Flash player from a pretty old version, it can cause problems since they changed the name syntax of the Flash.ocx file, you'll find that it's now called "Flash<#>.ocx, where # : Flash Player Version

Anything running on your computer that was linked with the old "Flash.ocx" file will now fail to run and cause the errors you're seeing.

Hiring Man

Sorceror
I see thanks! And nothing is running flash. The only thing that is the closest is

Dim WC as WebClient And Browser.

Other than that nothing is. But when i tested on different computers it did not get it except for the windows 7's. and vista.

Then again, Vista is known for that stuff lol.

Vorspire

Knight
True, Vista is terrible, it should be phased out. Windows 8 comes in this year AFAIK.

Anyway, you could try to fix the problem by downloading the old Flash.ocx and dumping it in the Adobe folder where the other OCX files are :)