RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Counterfeit script creator Release!

Jeff

Lord
I love the comment "This is not something I can fix"....

Yes you can, and it is your programs problem, not anything else. Windows 7 and Vista require an app.manifest file in the project folder that tells W7 and Vista how to run the application and what security requirments are required to invoke it. Without this, you get these stated kinds of errors.

Here is a thread you should read at stackoverflow regarding the same problem. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-the-program-compatibility-assistant-in-vista

The excuse of "Well it can't be my app" is bogus when your app causes the error message to appear.

Hiring Man

Sorceror
Can't wait for windows 8! Lol and I have tried to fix this . I get this compabilitie with othe apps too. I have googled but it's not the biggest thing I worry about but yes if it's possible to fix then cool. Thanks I will look into that thanks

Jeff

Lord
Can't wait for windows 8! Lol and I have tried to fix this . I get this compabilitie with othe apps too. I have googled but it's not the biggest thing I worry about but yes if it's possible to fix then cool. Thanks I will look into that thanks
Windows 8 wont be any better, it will be the same platform, so you will need to apply the same app.manifest to your apps. One thing about being a developer is learning to adapt to OS change. You need to read the documentation on MSDN about the new changes, and adapt your apps for these changes.

mallorea

Wanderer
i downloaded this software and when i try to use mobiles it asks me for my client.exe and i enter it and it just keeps asking me is this out dated i am using client 10.3 and i also tried a 7.07 client and still get the same problem. please explain this to me thank you.

Hiring Man

Sorceror
Yes i know, the version you guys are runnin is high in bugs for different computers. Im getting back on this for 1.5 beta 1 which will be in progress and done soon hopefully. Give me your email address of some sort or pm me and we can talk through things.

Irel

Page
I have a question, when i make a new mobile or change the hue by more the 3 points it says "The type initializer for 'Ultima.Hues' threw an exception." can you explain why? Also its been doing that everytime i try to make anything but a quest or a moblie and makes it so i cant do it

This program sadly has lots of bugs. I also have that same error. And with out the source they can't be fixed unless someone can decompile it. I found an error regarding it not working when offline (throws an error that cant be gotten around) and posted on the forum he provided and needless to say it went unanswered.

The hues error can be over looked...I am able to use CSC..or atleast a version of it I found on these forums, but sometimes I have to go in and fix the script after it is written.

Irel

Page
well i can't use CSC at all, except to make the mobiles, if i try to use a weapon it gives me the erroe and asks me if i want to quit or continue if i coninue i cant make the weapon

this is slightly out dated. its a good starter, but you just want to go in after you make it, and manually change it all yourself. fix all those little bugs and things

Stealch

Sorceror
Where i can download compilled version? My Visual Studio 2012 crashed when i try to open project RunUOCreator.sln.
Sorry, but report only in russian language. After this report Visual Studio 2012 completely crashed. On next screensot 2 menu items: restarting the program and debug the program. Debugging did not change anything.

Vorspire

Knight
The author is M.I.A and probably won't update this resource any time soon, the errors/crash is because the Windows Form Designer can't handle all the custom code in the Forms.

Stealch

Sorceror
And again it's me! I made this! I'm compiled that program, but... this f***ing script creator not work... it's starts without errors, but like empty shell without functions. No one of menu items working, only "Exit". Other menu items inactive or do nothing.

On this forum are present someone, who use this program? I upload my compiled version. Try it, may be i don't know some secret...

Attachments

• runuocreator1.4.rar
    44.1 KB · Views: 13