RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Pets

Tee312

Wanderer
I havnt tired moving its slot yet, because i know this slot works from just being on a shard that has theremorhaz animation. But back to a earlier post, it says in tiledata animation does not exist, should it say that? Ive tried reseting the body.def and corpse.def for it but didnt seem to work, made the animation invisubke with the # infront of it, and snow leopard without. Thought id just give a little update on where im at on this, i just dontget why it says animation does not exist and why the animation is invisible, post back if you know of anything else to try tannis, thanks :)

Tannis

Knight
Tee312 said:
I havnt tired moving its slot yet, because i know this slot works from just being on a shard that has theremorhaz animation. But back to a earlier post, it says in tiledata animation does not exist, should it say that? Ive tried reseting the body.def and corpse.def for it but didnt seem to work, made the animation invisubke with the # infront of it, and snow leopard without. Thought id just give a little update on where im at on this, i just dontget why it says animation does not exist and why the animation is invisible, post back if you know of anything else to try tannis, thanks :)
Honestly, I don't know. I haven't had a whole lot of time lately to mess with it either. I'll post a link to Orbsydia. There's someone over there trying to add in custom animations, and HellRazor wrote a nice tutorial explaining more about bodyconv.def, and giving reasons why your animations might come up blank. I haven't tried it out yet, but I got all the info in my art tutorial from a few different posts by HellRazor, so he really knows what he's doing. http://www.orbsydia.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=661