RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CWard is an ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixie

Wanderer
CWard is an ass

I sent him a PM to politely tell him to not make comments and flames about people when he knew nothing about the topic of conversation.
he obviously doesn't like being told to mind his own business.
her is a copy of the messages.

cward said:
Trixie said:
I am neither dense, nor am I lazy, and since you obviously have no idea what the conversation about, you should keep your opinions and comments to yourself.
thank you
Why don't you shove your PM's up your fucking retarded ass. Then go fuck your self with a cactus. Blocked!

Just wanted people to know what an immature childish person he is.
I am just glad the majority of the runuo community are not as stupid as he is.

Trixie

Wanderer
Oh i do, as a police officer, i see alot of bad. I see more everyday than most people will see in their entire lives.
just thought that for once the assholes should be pointed out to be assholes.
Does it bother me? Not in the slightest. *grins*
Just thought I would let him know he is an ass.
*chuckles*

slithers

Sorceror
im a cop too

Trixie said:
*laughs*
You have something against the police?
Hmmm...

well actually i am an army MP but everystate side duty station i've had i have been a reservist officer as well. louisianna and alabama. Was about 3 weeks from graduation in an academy in LA for my post certification and got deployed so I didnt get to finish but I love being a cop/MP. Now in the army I am a K9 handler. worked a narc dog for about 7 months and had numerous finds biggest being 8 kilos pure grade cocaine that was being shipped into croatia through a port we were using. Now (and for the last 4 years) I work an Explosives detector dog. Great job satisfaction but can be a bit tense.

Trixie

Wanderer
*nods* definately.
I have always thought about transfering to K9, but here in the UK, I have only ever been a typical street bobbie.
it really is a great job, as long as you don't let the crap get to you.
Good to know there are other cops here on the forum as well*smiles*

Trixie said:
*nods* definately.
I have always thought about transfering to K9, but here in the UK, I have only ever been a typical street bobbie.
it really is a great job, as long as you don't let the crap get to you.
Good to know there are other cops here on the forum as well*smiles*

why are you here? Why don't you go post this crap on Xeus' boards. Stop wasting Ryan's forum space.

Dracarys

Wanderer

cward

Wanderer
1. If your going to waste my PM space, Make it worth my time reading instead of whining like the bitch you are.
2. If you don't like my comments don't read em.
3. No one cares what you think.
4. I only flame the idiots who deserve it.

Now I've helped many people on the forums and in IRC. Some of who I took there scripts and fixed them for them pointing out with comments what they did wrong. If it makes me an ass because I find you an annoying whiny bitch then I'm an ass and proud of it. Sit on your cactus and spin. thankskburninhellbitch

Trixie... Sounds like the name of a dog I ran over :eek:

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Trixie said:
I sent him a PM to politely tell him to not make comments and flames about people when he knew nothing about the topic of conversation.
he obviously doesn't like being told to mind his own business.
her is a copy of the messages.

Just wanted people to know what an immature childish person he is.
I am just glad the majority of the runuo community are not as stupid as he is.
Pot calling kettle black?

Need I say more?

psz

Administrator
Um... Pot calling the kettle black isn't racist... It's an Olde Analogy created because cooking pots and kettles are both *GASP* black, so they can conduct heat more efficiently.

Don't be silly, sidsid.

sidsid

Sorceror
psz said:
Um... Pot calling the kettle black isn't racist... It's an Olde Analogy created because cooking pots and kettles are both *GASP* black, so they can conduct heat more efficiently.

Don't be silly, sidsid.

I know its not MEANT to be racist, (thus the cracker) but it has the word "black" in it, and in todays harrassment in the workplace workshop, that was a no-no. So how do I know that through "pot" and "black" he wasnt just insulting some african-american drug addict. In these times man... in these times...sigh......

I'm sorry, it just in my nature to be silly.
"Only dead fish go with the flow."

Also, they arent black to conduct heat since that would only make sense if they were heated by the sun. They became black from sitting on the stove and getting burned! :p

Trixie

Wanderer
The whole point is, cward is an ass, and didn't like having it pointed out that he is an ass. truth hurts don't it honey. *hands him a tissue to dry his eyes*
I have NEVER flamed anyone on these boards, I have NEVER posted useless posts, I ALWAYS help people.
The comments he made in the original post were completely uncalled for as I was asking an intelligent question about someone else's problem, and Phantom obviously felt I should keep my nose out of the post, and informed me of this in his usual diplomatic manner. the fact was, the post was from a friend of mine, and I felt I should make some sort of comment to try to find out what he did that was bannable. (but thats another story)
Now, being the very intelligent law major that i am, and rather active police officer, i felt his calling me dense and lazy was extremely uncalled for seeing as he didn't know what the hell the conversation was about.
he posted just for the sake of posting, because he is bored or insecure or whatever his problem is.
I felt that for once, when someone acts as an asshole, I would tell them they are an asshole.
He can't accept that I am right, he had no business making any comment at all in the thread since he knew nothing of the conversation.
As for Ryans comments in this thread, yes, he owns this board, but it also does not give him the right to make insulting comments to people. He is also very childish.
Can he ban me for saying that? yes, he can. Do i care? Not in the slightest.
If he wants to defend the childish assholes of this world, that is his right to do so.
Pot calling the kettle black? *points at Ryan then at cward*
Ryan is the one who makes stupid childish remarkes in threads, such as "die in a fire"
Oh ya, real mature Ryan. You have obviously never have had a member of your family die so tragically or you wouldn't find it quite so funny. You have obviously never entered a burning building and pulled someone out of the flames. I HAVE. And it is no joking matter.
You both need to grow up.

psz

Administrator
Um... You posted an entire THREAD based on insulting cward for insulting you, and you don't think it's OK for Ryan to insult you???

MmmmKay....

uhm, not that it is really any of my business but why not simply lock/delete this thread since it is beyond a shadow of a doubt a flame (or rather a huge fire :p)?

Status
Not open for further replies.