RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CWard is an ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

psz

Administrator
Anyway, it's not any of your business is it?
You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

Once it is posted to a public forum (which you did), it then becomes the business of anyone reading said forum. You set yourself up for this. If he blocked your PM, then that should have been the end of it.

*YOU* made it public, not cward. If you don't like how it's turned out, you shouldn't have posted and/or delete this thread.

Kamron

Knight
I think trixie has nominated herself to not receive help from a few people in the future. And I would have to include myself in that. Only because based on the previous thread, trixie is a ditz. If i had to include what you said in this thread trixie, I would downgrade my response from a ditz to a retard. I don't know how you survive in life with those logic skills. Sad.

Ravenal

Knight
Its all sad that all just can't say nothing nice =P... though i do not ever flame unless i get flamed but most of the time i laugh at the flames and say oh ya got a problem?

Arahil

Sorceror
i just love this thread. it's funny to see some "mature" persons flaming each other and calling them childish, while they always emphasize how less they care about the other's opinion :)

apart from this i learn lots of interesting english words to flame somebody :)

please, guys, do not stop posting here :)

Dracarys

Wanderer
Trixie said:
You have obviously never entered a burning building and pulled someone out of the flames. I HAVE.

Ryan said:
Die in a fire.

Dracarys

Wanderer
XxSP1DERxX said:
I think trixie has nominated herself to not receive help from a few people in the future. And I would have to include myself in that. Only because based on the previous thread, trixie is a ditz. If i had to include what you said in this thread trixie, I would downgrade my response from a ditz to a retard. I don't know how you survive in life with those logic skills. Sad.

I especially like the way he/she (?) emphasizes he/she is a police officer. Or rather a hero, judging from the quotes. Sad if you have to show off with a job like this.

sidsid

Sorceror
Trixie said:
*laughs*
And I always thought it was a free world, freedom of speech and all that?
You know, one of the basic rights of people to defend themselves from childish assholes.
cward is boring me now, he can go back to playing with his lego blocks now.
*dismisses them all with a wave of her hand*
I have better things to do than listen to children.
I think i will go post on a forum with grownups.
*walks away laughing and shaking her head and the immaturity of some people*

Shes like one of the women you see in movies who are really old, and we the public have to pay to take care of her cuz shes completely in a different world where she is a queen and is waiting for the king to come take her away every day for 30 years....
either that or she just has a real inferiority complex that she had to start a thread about something miniscule that cward said. I like Cwards assiness and in fact i think he's not that much of an ass.
I also really like how he said "IF...........she is lazy" etc... and she got all offended, mustve hit close to home.
If he flamed your PM and blocked you then let it go, dont try to get everybody against him, cuz probably youll just be singled out as the D-A-B that hasnt done anything productive and is quite childish.
For someone with a law degree you do seem quite the uneducated pish-pot.
Im loving this thread tho!

sidsid

Sorceror
Shard Admin Adam said:
I think my Judge is alseep while I tap this out....he hasn't moved or opened his eyes in 10 minutes....

Gasp quietly and say "SWORDFISH!!" while staring at your screen with wide eyes and see what he does. :eek:

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
someone telling me, I cannot flame, or do something on this forum is like saying.

Hey Ryan, you own that bed, but you cant sleep in it... or you own that toilet but you cant piss in it.

Absurd.

sidsid

Sorceror
Ryan said:
someone telling me, I cannot flame, or do something on this forum is like saying.

Hey Ryan, you own that bed, but you cant sleep in it... or you own that toilet but you cant piss in it.

Absurd.

well how much of the bed do you *really* own? Are you making payments?

sidsid said:
well how much of the bed do you *really* own? Are you making payments?

*scratches head*

Um...I am sure that Ryan is paying a fortune in hosting bills and domain renewals...which means he is the "owner" of this site.

Bottom line is that the power of the press belongs to those who "own it". If someone does not like it...they are more than free to go buy their own domain, fire up a forum site, and preach away....

Remember, we are a guest in someone's back yard :rolleyes: It's not a cool thing to insult the owner of a house while you visit....even if you disagree with the pink lawn ornaments.

sidsid

Sorceror
Shard Admin Adam said:
*scratches head*

Um...I am sure that Ryan is paying a fortune in hosting bills and domain renewals...which means he is the "owner" of this site.

Bottom line is that the power of the press belongs to those who "own it". If someone does not like it...they are more than free to go buy their own domain, fire up a forum site, and preach away....

Remember, we are a guest in someone's back yard :rolleyes: It's not a cool thing to insult the owner of a house while you visit....even if you disagree with the pink lawn ornaments.

but a hosting contract does not necessarily give you ownership of the hardware involved. Im sure the forum is his... but i wasnt asking about that anyways... i was asking about the bed. Citibank still owns mine, i got 0% for 1 year !!!! woooot!

Kamron

Knight
Dracarys, your post confused me completely. I don't believe i am following you lol. *feels dumb saying that*.

Status
Not open for further replies.