RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CWard is an ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lister

Wanderer
Kettles are good....we all need more kettle....and probably less pot....but one step at a time...eh?

Ps...cward is a good person who helps those who listen.

psz

Administrator
Xeus/Linden/Nichter/etc wins the award for Dumbest Banned User of the year, 2004.

First, he gets not 1, not 2, not even 4 accounts banned, but 6, as well as 3 IP addresses, and potentially breaks the law by harrasing someone IRL.

Brilliant.

And, for the record, his site that he constantly spams has a whopping 4 scripts. One of which is just a renamed base script.

If you're going to advertise a site against forum rules, and spam 10+ forums, and get banned for it, at LEAST try to have a decent site.

Rayenshecks

Wanderer
Dracarys said:
Noone is interested in your .02$. You are the first one who should read the damn forum guildlines. I think it says somewhere you're not supposed to bump a thread that is over a fucking month old. Besides what's the point? You have 2 posts on this forum and already start to bitch?

Who said I was complaining. Just because I have 2 posts does not mean that I have not seen a lot of threads in this forum. I was simply being captain obvious :D

Go ahead and flame me all you want, it does not bother me any. Have fun. :eek:

And the topic was less than 2 weeks old, I read over the forum guidelines and it says nothing about 2 week old topics. The only rule that is remotely close to that one is:

"Don't bump posts. "Bump" means posting on a thread for the sole purpose of bringing it to the top of the thread listing. If your thread is in a support forum, please be patient and someone will eventually help you. Not everybody is here around the clock."

I had no personal gain from "bumping" this thread, so I have broke no rule.

You, my friend, on the other hand have broke several rules, however I am not at liberty to point them out to you because I am sure you know what they are. :D

Dracarys

Wanderer
Rayenshecks said:
You, my friend, on the other hand have broke several rules, however I am not at liberty to point them out to you because I am sure you know what they are. :D

Indeed I have, I admit it. If a mod complains about me breaking those rules, I will of course immediately stop.

And maybe it's not a written rule but it is still useless to bump old posts. Noone is interested in that shit anymore. And more: What you said is only natural and it does NOFT belong in this thread ("CWard is an ass").

Dracarys

Wanderer
We can all get along. :)

I have nothing against you.

However, I hope this thread is now finished *looks in round*

Status
Not open for further replies.