RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CWard is an ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracarys

Wanderer
Well, Trixie emphasized several times that he/she studied law and is a police officer now. And how she/he rescued burning people from houses? (or maybe the other way round, whatever...)

I think that's kind of sad, that's all. Being a police officer isn't the best job you could get.

sidsid

Sorceror
XxSP1DERxX said:
This is true. If it was prestigue that trixie wanted, she failed at acquiring it.

yea well screw you guys! Have you ever had the honor to clean up spooge at the peep show?! well i do on A DAILY BASIS.. I tell you once you do that your view on life changes.

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
sidsid said:
yea well screw you guys! Have you ever had the honor to clean up spooge at the peep show?! well i do on A DAILY BASIS.. I tell you once you do that your view on life changes.

Just decided to see why this tread was so long...

What the f***? Why do we need to know you clean up man juice on a daily basis?

K

killarai

sidsid said:

omfg........ HA HA HA! your crazy, why would you do that?

Dracarys

Wanderer
killarai said:
omfg........ HA HA HA! your crazy, why would you do that?

Everyone has the job he/she has.

There is nothing you can do about it. Well, you can always try to find a new one but that's not the point.

Not everyone can have killer jobs.

Mine sucks too, thank you very much.

psz

Administrator
Trixie started this thread, not cward.

When you make a flame thread in a public forum, you WILL get called out on it.

She got caught out on it.

Enigma, I suggest you research people before backing/slamming them.

Especially since you use Damian from Sphere as a role model :-P

Ragnorix

Wanderer
Trixie I think you should take some of my advice Stfudieirlkthx because Chris isnt an ass now stop whining before I jab your eyes out with a saudering iron :eek:

enigma_admin said:
Look all the dicks got together and picked on Trixy.

*gets out handy translator*

*puts "Look all the dicks got together and picked on Trixy." into it*

*Presses translate button*

Result:

"please ban me fer being extremely e-tarded and gay."

Now, you might not be fimiliar with my language, so I'll let that slide. I'm sure you didn't mean it anyways.

Right?

Rayenshecks

Wanderer
I think that everyone should follow the forum guidelines and nobody will have a problem. The forum guidelines should also apply to the moderators. The moderators should be setting a good example for the regular users.

My $.02

Dracarys

Wanderer
Rayenshecks said:
I think that everyone should follow the forum guidelines and nobody will have a problem. The forum guidelines should also apply to the moderators. The moderators should be setting a good example for the regular users.

My $.02

Noone is interested in your .02$. You are the first one who should read the damn forum guildlines. I think it says somewhere you're not supposed to bump a thread that is over a fucking month old. Besides what's the point? You have 2 posts on this forum and already start to bitch?

Kamron

Knight
Rayenshecks... no shit on your comment. What do you think the veterans do everyday about newbies who break them. You broke a rule (ala what Dracarys said), by posting on this thread in the first place. Take your own advice.

cward

Wanderer
Just when I thought all of this BS was over, the guy who was banned over the Scripts site advertising calls me at 4:30 AM. He says "You are an asshole and you should be nicer to trixie." I asked if there was anything else, he said no so I hung up. Later when I awoke I returned his call, and explained to him how pathetic it is to harass someone irl over an internet event he knew nothing about. So he said "I know trixie she is a mod on my forums". I told him to get a life and hung up :p

cward

Wanderer
Dracarys said:
omg... He got your phone number? I would have shot him irl if he had called me in the night.
Yeah, I assume he got it from one of my domain registrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.