RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daat99's Custom OWLTR (Ore\Wood\Leather\Tokens\Recipes)

Anvil

Wanderer
Can you add more then one lady luck and will they work together or as seperate entities? Just curious... Thanks, also with the token vendor stone, where it has access level, is that the access level or the edit mode (red means it's in edit mode correct?) or is it access level of someone who can access the stone? Thanks.

Anvil

daat99

Staff member
Anvil said:
Can you add more then one lady luck and will they work together or as seperate entities? Just curious... Thanks, also with the token vendor stone, where it has access level, is that the access level or the edit mode (red means it's in edit mode correct?) or is it access level of someone who can access the stone? Thanks.

Anvil
1. You can add as many "Ladies Luck" as you can, they are unioned and all work for the same boss.
2. I think it's for the edit options but you should ask Raelis, it's his great script :)

Anvil

Wanderer
Ok, a question here... trying to add more packgold methods to creatures to get more receipe drops in the world. Here is an example of what I've done with my mongbat script but yet it's still not dropping any receipe scrolls. I did the same thing to gargoyles and it's dropping them just fine.

Anvil

daat99

Staff member
Anvil said:
Ok, a question here... trying to add more packgold methods to creatures to get more receipe drops in the world. Here is an example of what I've done with my mongbat script but yet it's still not dropping any receipe scrolls. I did the same thing to gargoyles and it's dropping them just fine.

Anvil
What part of I don't support modifications of ANY kind in this thread do you have problem understanding?

slayer1ss

Sorceror
daat99 said:
What part of I don't support modifications of ANY kind in this thread do you have problem understanding?

:D lol ıt took me about 7 months to understand whıch modıfıcatıons you support and whıch you dont :rolleyes: gıve hım a lıl tıme bro... :p :p :p ;)

daat99

Staff member
slayer1ss said:
:D lol ıt took me about 7 months to understand whıch modıfıcatıons you support and whıch you dont :rolleyes: gıve hım a lıl tıme bro... :p :p :p ;)
Let me explain this:
Supported modifications: none

slayer1ss

Sorceror
ok dont get angry bro :eek: mmm can ı ask somethıng to you?? but you ll not gonna get mad agaın and start wrıtıng wıth red and bold letter :p your elementals are gıvıng runıcs when theyre spawned wıth f/e gargoyles pıckaxe and ı dont want to have thıs... may ı ask where ıt s and what ı have to change?

daat99

Staff member
slayer1ss said:
ok dont get angry bro :eek: mmm can ı ask somethıng to you?? but you ll not gonna get mad agaın and start wrıtıng wıth red and bold letter :p your elementals are gıvıng runıcs when theyre spawned wıth f/e gargoyles pıckaxe and ı dont want to have thıs... may ı ask where ıt s and what ı have to change?
90% of getting an answer is knowing where and how to ask the question.
I guess that 90% fell here so don't count on the other 10% to give you an answer.

slayer1ss

Sorceror
ok thx for your reply ı would better begın searchıng agaın... btw have you been able to fınd a fıx for those weırd crashes that we have told about 1 or 2 pages before?? cause ı stıll have crashes nearly 5 6 tımes a day...

Anvil

Wanderer
daat99 said:

I think you missed what I was asking Daat. I wasn't asking about modifications to YOUR system, or how to modify your system, what I was asking was if what I was doing to my own script was the proper way to get your system to drop more receipe scrolls. I was making NO modifications to your own system or your own scripts in any way shape or form. If I had been I could understand your response. I guess I'll seek advice elsewhere or continue to work with it myself... Just so you know I do know WHERE to look for answers to common questions, hence the FAQ on your website says recipe drops are done on creatures with packgold and packreg drops... so all I was trying to do was add more packgod/packreg drops to my creatures to get more receipe drops in game... but agian, I wasn't modifying your system in any way shape or form.

Johabius

Knight
I'm guessing that if you open a thread in script support about what you are trying to do and how you are trying to do it, daat99 will be more than happy to help you.

Rosey1

Wanderer
daat99 said:
If you don't have lady luck spawned in the world than it'll reset back to 500 at the next deser because the lady luck mobile itself save\load this values.

that's why. I don't have her in the shard. I'm not using tokens at all. That explains it :)

daat99

Staff member
Anvil said:
I think you missed what I was asking Daat. I wasn't asking about modifications to YOUR system, or how to modify your system, what I was asking was if what I was doing to my own script was the proper way to get your system to drop more receipe scrolls. I was making NO modifications to your own system or your own scripts in any way shape or form. If I had been I could understand your response. I guess I'll seek advice elsewhere or continue to work with it myself... Just so you know I do know WHERE to look for answers to common questions, hence the FAQ on your website says recipe drops are done on creatures with packgold and packreg drops... so all I was trying to do was add more packgod/packreg drops to my creatures to get more receipe drops in game... but agian, I wasn't modifying your system in any way shape or form.
See post #908.

slayer1ss said:
ok thx for your reply ı would better begın searchıng agaın... btw have you been able to fınd a fıx for those weırd crashes that we have told about 1 or 2 pages before?? cause ı stıll have crashes nearly 5 6 tımes a day...
I posted a debug file and I still waiting for people to send me the debug info.
I can't fix anything if nobody tell me it's still broken :(

Rosey1 said:
that's why. I don't have her in the shard. I'm not using tokens at all. That explains it :)
Ok, so the bug just went back to the unproven bug reports list.
I can't duplicate it and neither the original reporter so for now I consider it a specific shard bug and not part of the distro system (untill people will give me detailes that prove otherwise).

stu

Wanderer
Daat, Since NOONE has done it, i'll do it now. Thank you for creating THE best crafting system out there, PERIOD. I modified it and have had it on my pre-aos server now for a few months. My folks absolutely LOVE it! It brings a fresh new aspect to the stock runuo crafting system that can keep players busy for hundreds of hours, and even then they havent seen all the combinations. I'm fully aware you dont support modified versions of your system, im in awe you support it at ALL. You arent paid to support it and have done enough putting it all together in the first place! I apologize that people have to gripe at you and cause you problems. I have had ONE problem, which was easily fixed after i took the time to actually open my eyes and hunt the sucker down. Thank you for possibly the best system on the boards! *proposes a runuo DAAT day! lol*

daat99

Staff member
stu said:
Daat, Since NOONE has done it, i'll do it now. Thank you for creating THE best crafting system out there, PERIOD. I modified it and have had it on my pre-aos server now for a few months. My folks absolutely LOVE it! It brings a fresh new aspect to the stock runuo crafting system that can keep players busy for hundreds of hours, and even then they havent seen all the combinations. I'm fully aware you dont support modified versions of your system, im in awe you support it at ALL. You arent paid to support it and have done enough putting it all together in the first place! I apologize that people have to gripe at you and cause you problems. I have had ONE problem, which was easily fixed after i took the time to actually open my eyes and hunt the sucker down. Thank you for possibly the best system on the boards! *proposes a runuo DAAT day! lol*
Thank you for your kind words stu :)

This is just to comfirm another instance of the craftitem crash bug. I dont knwo if you have received a crash report yet so ill post mine. Also im currently running the server in debug, next time it crashes ill have a line number for you aswell.

Code:
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem.CompleteCraft(Int32 quality, Boolean makersMark, Mobile from, CraftSystem craftSystem, Type typeRes, BaseTool tool)
   at Server.Engines.Craft.InternalTimer.OnTick()
   at Server.Timer.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Im waiting right now on the player to log back in, then im going to make him do what he did to crash it over and over and over with me doing it also with looped razor macros ..... um ya.

daat99

Staff member
o0_Sithid_0o said:
This is just to comfirm another instance of the craftitem crash bug. I dont knwo if you have received a crash report yet so ill post mine. Also im currently running the server in debug, next time it crashes ill have a line number for you aswell.

Code:
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem.CompleteCraft(Int32 quality, Boolean makersMark, Mobile from, CraftSystem craftSystem, Type typeRes, BaseTool tool)
   at Server.Engines.Craft.InternalTimer.OnTick()
   at Server.Timer.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Im waiting right now on the player to log back in, then im going to make him do what he did to crash it over and over and over with me doing it also with looped razor macros ..... um ya.
I need 2 things.
1. Use the debug script I posted (previus page I think) and give me the data from it.
2. A debug crash log.
I already know that the crash occude in the CraftItem and that's basically the only thing the normal crash report say.
Considering the fact that the CraftItem is too big it's useless when the debug mode is off (which is why I added my own debug information).

daat99

Staff member
o0_Sithid_0o said:
Ok im on it, give me a few to setup and ill do some massive crafting with your debug file.
Thanks a lot for all your efforts, I realy apretiate it :)

Donky-Bull

Wanderer
Sorry if this has already been said, but what if I have a custom basecreature.cs?

Oh and, I have seen this craft system on many shards, and I love it, so thank you for posting it!