RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daat99's Custom OWLTR (Ore\Wood\Leather\Tokens\Recipes)

mehla

Sorceror
You can log into my server and check it out if you want =)

I am sure I have all of your most recent files, because I just installed this a couple days ago.

It doesn't get stuck like this at all. The defunct image is just there while holding down the buttom when you click the red "Write a check" button or the "Extract Tokens" button. System works fine, all is well, but that image is there for some odd reason.

I would agree that it 'seems' that it is client side, but all my players get this problem. Again, all functionality is there, and the system works great, but all players get this 'exact' 'upside down, welcome screen' image....

It seems to be the "Mondais Legacy" splash screen upside down... I'm wondering if your test box would do that if you connected to my server.... *shrug*

*shrug*....

If you like, you can contact me via icq 149021998 or MSN [email protected] and I will give you my connection information to my shard and you can see it for yourself....

Let me know...

daat99

Staff member
mehla said:
You can log into my server and check it out if you want =)

I am sure I have all of your most recent files, because I just installed this a couple days ago.

It doesn't get stuck like this at all. The defunct image is just there while holding down the buttom when you click the red "Write a check" button or the "Extract Tokens" button. System works fine, all is well, but that image is there for some odd reason.

I would agree that it 'seems' that it is client side, but all my players get this problem. Again, all functionality is there, and the system works great, but all players get this 'exact' 'upside down, welcome screen' image....

It seems to be the "Mondais Legacy" splash screen upside down... I'm wondering if your test box would do that if you connected to my server.... *shrug*

*shrug*....

If you like, you can contact me via icq 149021998 or MSN [email protected] and I will give you my connection information to my shard and you can see it for yourself....

Let me know...
If your server doesn't require patches than send me the ip in pm and I'll check it out later today.
Right now it's 9:30am and I didn't slept all night so I'll be sleep for a long time.
If you'll send me your ip I'll try to look at it before the end of the week but I can't promise anything :(

Daat99

Mehla is correct. It has something to do with the 2nd button art for when the button is pressed down. I would look for it but don't have time maybe when I get home from work :)

Edit: Actually I seen the problem just as I was closing the script.
Code:
[SIZE=2]AddButton(79, 207, 2474, [SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]0[/COLOR][/SIZE], 2, GumpButtonType.Reply, 0);
[/SIZE]
It is the zero. Change it to 2474.

Attachments

• daat99's Token System.cs
    17 KB · Views: 9

mehla

Sorceror
Lucid Nagual said:
Mehla is correct. It has something to do with the 2nd button art for when the button is pressed down. I would look for it but don't have time maybe when I get home from work :)

Code:
[SIZE=2]AddButton(79, 207, 2474, [SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]0[/COLOR][/SIZE], 2, GumpButtonType.Reply, 0);
[/SIZE]

Damn man, you have hawk eyes. You fixed it =) Verified on my server, and everything works perfect now.

Thanks for listening guys!

-Mehla

daat99

Staff member
Lucid Nagual said:

Code:
[/SIZE]
Good catch, I missed that 1 :)

ThanX for the fix, it'll be implemented in the next release.

daat99

Staff member
Erinyes when you get back read this 3 times:

I don't want you to use my system!!!

Thank you.

P.S.
lucid you still got your icq on?
And clear your inbox, I can't send you a pm :)

mehla

Sorceror
Ok, I'm confused.

First, an FYI, I only have your token system installed.

Problem #1

I placed "Lady Luck" on my server, and lowered the cost of tickets to 5 tokens each via the [props gump on her. Throughout the week, 20 tickets sold.

Now, according to your first post, you stated that the winner gets 50% of the total amount of tokens collected throughout the week by Lady Luck. If 20 tokens sold, she would have collected a total of 100 tokens.

Tonite (Sunday) is the night of the week when a winner gets announced. The winner got 538 tokens total (yes, five hundred and thirty eight).

The math does not add up right, they got WAY too many tokens. The winner should have gotten 50 tokens.... 20 tickets priced at 5 tokens each = 100 tokens collected, 100 / 2 = 50... Thus, winner should get 50, not 538!

Problem #2

It is the first night of the 'second drawing' and so far, one person has purchased a ticket... Thus, Lady Luck has collected a total of 5 tokens so far.

When I [props Lady Luck, the property that says "Reward" says the reward is 5,000.... How is that possible? Only one person got a ticket, and at the end of the week I don't want a winner to get 5,000 tokens.... Below is a screenshot of this...

Any insight would be really helpful... I do appreciate your work and I am grateful so don't think I'm being 'pushy' or anything, just wanna get this worked out =)

daat99

Staff member
mehla said:
Ok, I'm confused.

First, an FYI, I only have your token system installed.

Problem #1

I placed "Lady Luck" on my server, and lowered the cost of tickets to 5 tokens each via the [props gump on her. Throughout the week, 20 tickets sold.

Now, according to your first post, you stated that the winner gets 50% of the total amount of tokens collected throughout the week by Lady Luck. If 20 tokens sold, she would have collected a total of 100 tokens.

Tonite (Sunday) is the night of the week when a winner gets announced. The winner got 538 tokens total (yes, five hundred and thirty eight).

The math does not add up right, they got WAY too many tokens. The winner should have gotten 50 tokens.... 20 tickets priced at 5 tokens each = 100 tokens collected, 100 / 2 = 50... Thus, winner should get 50, not 538!

Problem #2

It is the first night of the 'second drawing' and so far, one person has purchased a ticket... Thus, Lady Luck has collected a total of 5 tokens so far.

When I [props Lady Luck, the property that says "Reward" says the reward is 5,000.... How is that possible? Only one person got a ticket, and at the end of the week I don't want a winner to get 5,000 tokens.... Below is a screenshot of this...

Any insight would be really helpful... I do appreciate your work and I am grateful so don't think I'm being 'pushy' or anything, just wanna get this worked out =)
If you don't use the OWLTR than please post the problems in the token system thread, it have its own thread for a reason :(

First drawing: If there isn't a reward than set it to 4500+((ticket_sold+1)*500) so basically 5000+tickets*500.
deser said:
if (i_Reward == 0)
i_Reward = 4500 + (i_Ticket*500);

Second+ drawing: Next drawing reward is reset to 5000.
drawing_time said:
i_Reward = 5000;

Buying tickets: The reward is number of tickets*(cost/2)
ticket_sell said:
i_Reward = ( i_Reward + ( i_BuyTickets * (i_TicketCost/2) ) );

Erica

Knight
Hey Daat99 not sure if you added this on the tailors keys on purpose but the cotton lets say you got 500 cotton in your backpack and you use the tailors key it adds on the key 1000 instead of 500 i looked up into this script and found this line
Code:
else if (curItem is Cotton)
                {
                    if (Cotton + (curItem.Amount * 2) > StorageLimit)
                        from.SendMessage("You are trying to add "+ ( (Cotton + (curItem.Amount * 2)) - m_StorageLimit ) +" too much! The warehouse can store only "+ m_StorageLimit +" of this resource.");
                    else
                    {
                        Cotton += (curItem.Amount * 2);
so its doubling the cotton might want to fix that if not then i guess you meant it to be that way hehe i changed mines to the right amount tho.

daat99

Staff member
Erica said:
Hey Daat99 not sure if you added this on the tailors keys on purpose but the cotton lets say you got 500 cotton in your backpack and you use the tailors key it adds on the key 1000 instead of 500 i looked up into this script and found this line
Code:
else if (curItem is Cotton)
                {
                    if (Cotton + (curItem.Amount * 2) > StorageLimit)
                        from.SendMessage("You are trying to add "+ ( (Cotton + (curItem.Amount * 2)) - m_StorageLimit ) +" too much! The warehouse can store only "+ m_StorageLimit +" of this resource.");
                    else
                    {
                        Cotton += (curItem.Amount * 2);
so its doubling the cotton might want to fix that if not then i guess you meant it to be that way hehe i changed mines to the right amount tho.
Actually that was a leftover code from the old tailors key where the cutton and wool were togather.
Back than each cotton counted like 2 wools which is why I made it duplicate the amount.
This is fixed and will be part of the next release, ThankS for reporting it :)

Turmoil

Wanderer
A small suggestion...

In the Token Vendor Stone.cs a small correction "could" be made for the "Total Purchase" alignement.

Code:
			AddLabel( 12, 17, 5, "Your Buy List" );
			AddLabel( [COLOR="Red"]110, 22,[/COLOR] 5, "Total Purchase: "+m_Shopper.TotalPrice() );

Not sure of the best way to align this but could change the "22" for "17" or maybe left align it with "Your Buy List" changing the "110" for "12" and the "22" for "30" or something like that. Other then that it works well. Its just for looks and not for functionality. :)

Attachments

• Token Vendor Stone.JPG
    Token Vendor Stone.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 44

daat99

Staff member
Turmoil said:
In the Token Vendor Stone.cs a small correction "could" be made for the "Total Purchase" alignement.

Code:
			AddLabel( 12, 17, 5, "Your Buy List" );
			AddLabel( [COLOR="Red"]110, 22,[/COLOR] 5, "Total Purchase: "+m_Shopper.TotalPrice() );

Not sure of the best way to align this but could change the "22" for "17" or maybe left align it with "Your Buy List" changing the "110" for "12" and the "22" for "30" or something like that. Other then that it works well. Its just for looks and not for functionality. :)
You should relay that information to Raelis, it's his script :)

I fixed it in the token system, will be part of the next release.

Turmoil

Wanderer
daat99 said:
You should relay that information to Raelis, it's his script :)

I fixed it in the token system, will be part of the next release.

Ah right, sorry. :) I posted that here since it was released with your pack.

daat99

Staff member
Turmoil said:
Ah right, sorry. :) I posted that here since it was released with your pack.
It's cool :)
If you didn't posted it here than I wouldn't be able to fix it as well :)

Kamron

Knight
I think that once RunUO 2.0 is released, this script should not be supported. Especially since thoughts about a new version of it have already been put into place.

Compatibility will be minimal, but shard wiping can be avoided.

Daat99, what do you think?

I guess when RunUO 2.0 will be released this complete subforum will be moved to the archives as well (hopefully an extra archive and not mixed with the current one). :)

daat99

Staff member
XxSP1DERxX said:
I think that once RunUO 2.0 is released, this script should not be supported. Especially since thoughts about a new version of it have already been put into place.

Compatibility will be minimal, but shard wiping can be avoided.

Daat99, what do you think?
If what I hear about the new version is accurate than I don't see any reason whatsoever to release similar system to this (or any other custom resources that I'm familiar with).
However untill I'll see the new version and what it have exactly I have everything open.
If there'll be need for such a system than it'll be upgraded to the new core, if not however I'll release an "uninstall" script to remove this system while trying to avoid a complete wipe (plat weapons will become val weapons...).

bby

Wanderer
did u make the runic hammers?

i have seen thi system on alot of shards and they have platunium hammers and a bunch of other hammers did u make that and also when i click on a hammer like to caft something i dont see platumium ore or any other kind im at a lost by the way i think this is the is one of the best scripts ever made

daat99

Staff member
bby said:
i have seen thi system on alot of shards and they have platunium hammers and a bunch of other hammers did u make that and also when i click on a hammer like to caft something i dont see platumium ore or any other kind im at a lost by the way i think this is the is one of the best scripts ever made
The runic hammers are part of this system but I mearly expended the runic hammers script to include my ores rather than creating new ones.
You don't see any ores because that's how you set the system in your shard, please refer to the F.A.Q. and the description page in my website for more information that you will need.

Devarious

Wanderer
This bites.

I'm not sure if this would be concidered as an error, but I just got done adding your OWLTR pack, and out of the middle of nowhere, the Blacksmith Gump, Tailoring Gump, Fletching Gump, so on so forth, are all screwed up. I cannot craft a THING. My blacksmithing gump only shows Iron ore, my tailoring only shows Cloth and regular Leather, I havent even checked the fletching one, and I cant craft but 5-6 things PER crafting gump. I dont know whats going on with it, so.. I'd just thought I'd let you know. =/