RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denial of Service attacks???

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellRazor

Knight
How about a new forum rule? If you bitch about RunUO or the dev team in a non-constructive manner, you get a warning. Do it again and you get banned. Works for me.

There is a difference between discussing something and acting like a selfish prick.

To all ingrates and whiners: STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO SOMETHING. YOU'RE NOT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY RUNUO IS MANAGED - GET THE FUCK OUT! I hear Sphere needs some users like you. Or you can start up your own dev team with one of the open source emulators since you can obviously do things better!

To the devs: Its easy to see why you get discouraged. I just ask you to remember that these guys don't represent the community, they only represent themselves.

For every guy whining "wherez my factionz u owe me" there are dozens of people who contribute here in constructive ways every day...the moderator team, Sep102, cfaust, Sirens Song, Phantom, ArteGordon, Quantos, the list is way too long to mention them all.

This is the real heart of the community, not these casual whiners who only post here when they have a complaint.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
hehe....that petition sounds good :D

and moderating would be fun for me just cause then i can do something about some of the assholes that come in here and start shit....although im sure i would then be getting DDoS'ed myself lol

i say lets all just settle down....Ryan himself said that a little after the first.....and that is after everything that has happened....and i would like to see them take a break and actually get their lives back a little...i read a few post here that their RL have had some problems recently, they need time to deal with them....i think it would be great to see them take a month or so away from everything here and get that in order.....i know me and a few hundereds at least will be here to welcome them with welcome arms and be glad to have them back and that they are happier as a result of getting their lives back and in order

and besides....gotta let the other emu's think they have a chance of catching up to what RunUO has done right?? hehe :D

mikelezz

Wanderer
Ban me! I do not absolutly care!
I lose.. let me think.. hmm.. NOTHING!

"WELCOME TO THE CLUB"
PAY the subscribtion and you can enter...
DO NOT PAY and nobody will hear you and you will be banned for just expressing your opinions...
LOL! pathetic.

In fact, that is a great forum, i have to say, with great people on it, because you all raise from the low of your ignorance... This is usually something hard to do.

I knew more than you, more than psz, and now i will be banned with no reason.. lol

Enjoy your club and remain in your faithful blindness.

Now I understand the reason of that DOS attack......... bb

cfaust

Wanderer
Originally Posted by David
I am tempted to close this thread, but it would really only be because I am tired. This is Starbucks after all, but sheesh, coming into Ryan's house and talking trash is really crossing the line.

I would have to agree with this, only because of a couple of "users" decided they had a good reason to slam RunUO in it's own house.

cfaust

Wanderer
Pyro-Tech said:
and besides....gotta let the other emu's think they have a chance of catching up to what RunUO has done right?? hehe :D

Hush you mouth....

How in the hell can the rest of the Emulators even hope to hold a candle let alone catch up to RunUO? :)

mikelezz; first of all, you aren't too bright are you? second of all, Magic made the club comment originally, but if you want to jump on that band wagon go right ahead, since I'm not staff around here, what are you an idiot?

There is no club, contrary to what Magic believes; in your last statement if I were a moderator or staff I would surely ban you... Lets see an instant replay of the idiocy.
mikelezz said:

Who the hell are you calling pathetic; at least some of what I actually know is based on facts, as with many other members around here, with the staff knowing all. You are pathetic for even trying to instigate your elementary school dramatics.

I apologize to the rest of of you, that aren't stupid; but I've just stooped to mikelezz's level, now I'm an idiot just like he is.

cfaust

Wanderer
mikelezz said:
Ban me! I do not absolutly care!
I lose.. let me think.. hmm.. NOTHING!
If you are so intent on getting banned, why don't you just leave instead of voluntarily being banned?

mikelezz said:
"WELCOME TO THE CLUB"
PAY the subscribtion and you can enter...
DO NOT PAY and nobody will hear you and you will be banned for just expressing your opinions...
LOL! pathetic.
What exactly were you trying to say here; it makes no sense, you must be the kind of person that opens up presents and bitches because you wanted something else, but can't get your small brain to wrap it's self around the fact that you just got something for free.

mikelezz said:
In fact, that is a great forum, i have to say, with great people on it, because you all raise from the low of your ignorance... This is usually something hard to do.
Awe, we had to sink to a low so you could join in and feel at home.

mikelezz said:
I knew more than you, more than psz, and now i will be banned with no reason.. lol
I honestly would hope that you leave on your own; you keep mentioning being banned as if you believe it's the only thing keeping you from being banned. What is this your shield to make everything alright; your defense?

milelezz said:
Enjoy your club and remain in your faithful blindness.
Right now, unless Magic comes up with something totally stupid again, you are the only blind user around. But you can't seem to understand even what you are typing here so, we might forgive you.

mikelezz said:
Now this is pretty stupid of you to post; are you absolutely idiotic, this is not the kind of thing to say, unless you of course are the one that was behind the original ddos attacks and don't much care for the end result because it still doesn't suit you. This is the kind of crap that the RunUO staff is tired of, either people threatening, doing, or applauding those or defending those that do wrong.

I would invite you to a battle of wits; but apparently mikelezz you are unarmed.

mikelezz

Wanderer
Yes!
I did the dos attack!
I killed JF Kennedy!
I digged the hole in the ozone!
I made the tsunami in Asia!
I'm a very very bad boy! Mr. Big Penis, keep on offending me, because you, as a "subscriber", can. You are also a military! I'm afraid!!!!!! :O

bla bla bla

pathetic -_-

p.s. but here on runuo do you do something different than arguing with people and flaming?

EDIT: ok, at least it seems that something is going to change.. a new site.. a new release.. so this thread is now useless..
if only some people could also be more polite.. i'll ask santa claus next year

David

Moderate
Trust me I don't check the subscriber status before I ban someone. I would love to pay for your subscription so I can prove it to you.

And this thread was useless a long time ago. closed.

psz

Administrator
There are banned subscribers. Don't ever think that being a subscriber makes you imune to being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.